Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312067 times)
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:35:13 AM

Micro loans have become popular due to the simplicity of the clearance procedure and the short terms during which the submitted application is considered. The main difference between this service and ordinary credit is the amount that can be obtained.

Most microfinance organizations can provide no more than 50,000 rubles. Given that the credit limit is very limited, the maturity of the debt is also small and can range from a few weeks to several months. In some cases, when a loan is issued for a large amount, the maturity of the debt can be several years. That is, it becomes possible to choose the best option yourself.
this is long term project, just wait for the platform to develop, and expand to other countries.
Also I believe in sur because of its very low supply.

I agree that this is a long term project and its developing. Micro loans always are popular. People always need money and they take a loans.

Don't you think that the project had the chance to deliver in the past 14 months? It's been so long, and especially in the crypto-space, this can kill a project.

Hi! Please, read the article, and maybe you will have a better understanding of our project - https://blog.suretly.com/fiat-and-tokens-studying-the-suretly-project-ecosystem-94d6c5ff005b

Suretly differs from many other crypto projects. First of all, because we do not create something only for the crypto world. We need to work with the existing institutions and fit the legislative frame of each country we enter. Innovations in finance demand time and money. Considering all of that, we do not think that 12 months is a long term.

And also please keep in mind that our goal is to run a business, not just finish the development. And this takes a lot more time!

First crowdvouching platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suretly

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:36:11 AM

Micro loans have become popular due to the simplicity of the clearance procedure and the short terms during which the submitted application is considered. The main difference between this service and ordinary credit is the amount that can be obtained.

Most microfinance organizations can provide no more than 50,000 rubles. Given that the credit limit is very limited, the maturity of the debt is also small and can range from a few weeks to several months. In some cases, when a loan is issued for a large amount, the maturity of the debt can be several years. That is, it becomes possible to choose the best option yourself.
this is long term project, just wait for the platform to develop, and expand to other countries.
Also I believe in sur because of its very low supply.

I agree that this is a long term project and its developing. Micro loans always are popular. People always need money and they take a loans.

Don't you think that the project had the chance to deliver in the past 14 months? It's been so long, and especially in the crypto-space, this can kill a project.

I agree with you. It takes a lot of time and everything is so slow. But at leas theya are doing something. Their representative is always in topik and answer to all the questiona and a lot of news. They had bugs bounty.

Thanks! We are trying to keep the community informed ))

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

I see the price of the tokens rise a little bit

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/

It is a hard time for cryptocurrency but I hope the price of the token will continue to rise.

This is great news. Traders learned about the team's activity and the upcoming launch of the platform and began to invest money in the token. I think when the platform will work, the price will rise even more.

With a 300k market cap and about 100k of wash trading hitbtc volume? I would try to find a different pony to bet on mate.
suretly

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:32:18 AM

The Suretly platform is a lot of positive changes will bring in the work of the credit market sector. Because ordinary citizens have never earned money with credits. Now they can become guarantors and earn their %.

This is assuming that they do not default on their loans, not sure what the consequences are in that situation so it is best to pick the good candidates that are more likely to pay back what is owed. It is a good way to earn extra side coins when the app is fully ready and used by the general public

Different strategies may be used. For example, you can use the part of your money to vouch for the borrowers with rating G and get higher profit.

suretly

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

The Suretly platform is a lot of positive changes will bring in the work of the credit market sector. Because ordinary citizens have never earned money with credits. Now they can become guarantors and earn their %.

This is assuming that they do not default on their loans, not sure what the consequences are in that situation so it is best to pick the good candidates that are more likely to pay back what is owed. It is a good way to earn extra side coins when the app is fully ready and used by the general public

Different strategies may be used. For example, you can use the part of your money to vouch for the borrowers with rating G and get higher profit.

It was a special bounty when the users use different stratagies to see the results. As I know such bounty finised.

It mean that soon the platform will be ready. Token holders waiting too much when the platform start to work.

Hi! We have been working on it for a year. A year and 1 day ago was the first day of the dev team joined together. It was the exact moment when we started the development of the new app. That is not long for the startup in finance! This sphere is very reluctant to innovations.

suretly

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

They do not hurry. They try to do everything best. But a long time waiting is very bad for cryptocurrency, I agree.

Nevertheless, for the last 3 months the Suretly team has done quite a lot: it showed the test version of the platform and with the help of the users identified shortcomings, concluded contracts with partners, prepares a package of documents and improves the functionality of the platform.

Thank you!

suretly

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:58:03 AM

I agree with you that is necessary to be very pation and can wait. It take a lot of time for development and investors must can wait.

Quite right. Not all sectors of the market are open for changes and adoption of innovative technologies. These subtleties should be understood. The main thing is that the team is working on the promotion of its project.

Although we are living in an age of innovative technologies, but we continue to be afraid of any novelties. The fact that the MFIs agreed to cooperate with the Suretly project is already a real achievement!

There are so many novelties. Every day something new appear. Cryptocurency changers very quicly. But I agree that many people still are afraid of any novelties.

That is true. It is also worth considering that Suretly will work with fiat money alongside crypto. And the fiat sphere is much more conservative.

suretly

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

Correctly, it's dangerous to allocate all your money for bail for the borrowers of Group G. In this case, we can remain without money and we will not get our own profit.

It is very important to use the demo mode first in order to understand the statistics.

suretly

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:44:52 PM

It is very important to use the demo mode first in order to understand the statistics.

Will the functionality of your finished platform be able to pass a test case for borrowers?

Hi! Borrowers will not use the mobile app. But we have a demo mode of the app, and all users (vouchers) can try to vouch and find the best strategies.

suretly

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

Can it be used in countries where this type of borrowing is not permitted? One reason why crypto technology is so good is the decentralisation aspect so anyone in all countries can benefit, it is not bound the finances controlled by the government

Hi! All will depend on the legislation of each country. But if the Suretly is not yet presented in some country, and you want to make some extra money on vouchings, you will have an opportunity to vouch using SUR tokens for the borrowers from the countries where the use of tokens is allowed.

suretly

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

Will it be possible, with the help of the platform of this project, to apply for loans?

We are working on such an idea and in the future we do not exclude this possibility.

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

Does that reply means if for example SUR isn't available in my country I can choose one of the country from the available list to use ? I will suggest in case of missing the presence in any jurisdiction a universal set of rules will be lot more help to cover those regions or countries. This can really be game changer for Suretly platform.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

I think they have clear targets and most probably going after friendly legislated countries is more suitable instead of spending energy and resources on other side. Once Suretly platform establishes and get recognized it will be optional to look at other sides. We need a working platform to have from where to start.
suretly

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

The New Suretly App has been released!
Hi, Suretly community!
We are happy to inform you that yesterday, the brand-new Suretly app was successfully released. You can download it from the App Store and Google Play.

The first country where real loan orders will be available is Russia. We are waiting for the final adjustments from our partners to launch the full business model. We expect that real borrowers will show up in the app within the next month.

The demo mode of the Suretly app is available for any country. If your country is not supported yet, use this time to train with different strategies for vouching. When the full mode becomes available for your country, we will send you a notification, so you do not miss a moment to start gaining profit.

Overall, we plan to enter 5 countries this year.

The next development challenge for our team is the implementation of tokens. We will finish work on this in the next couple of months (but only for countries where the use of crypto is allowed).

This is a huge step toward our goals, and we want to thank you for being with the Suretly team during the time of development. Your support and your advice were the sources of our inspiration for all these months! We appreciate it a lot!

We will be happy to hear your feedback regarding the Suretly app!

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

Now this is fantastic progress seeing the release of new version of application available for anyone. I would like to check the demo to train myself and understand how the vouching will work once real borrowers will show up next month as told. This is breakthrough and took us more more step closer to seeing everything becoming reality.
suretly

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

How glad I am of this news!  Cheesy
Finally, I waited for her. So, users can already become guarantors?

Hi! We need to finish integration with our partners first. And after the integration, the loan orders from real borrowers will appear in the app and users can start vouching and earn money.

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:27:45 AM

What does the implementation of the project tokens mean? What exactly do you plan to do with the tokens?
[/quote]

It means that there will be an opportunity to use tokens for vouching instead of fiat money.

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

From the news, I learned that the platform demo mode will be available in any country in the world. Well and sponsors can already now be users from different countries of the world?

Hi, yes. You can download the app from anywhere and use the demo mode.

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

Now this is fantastic progress seeing the release of new version of application available for anyone. I would like to check the demo to train myself and understand how the vouching will work once real borrowers will show up next month as told. This is breakthrough and took us more more step closer to seeing everything becoming reality.

We would appreciate if you share your opinion on the new app.

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:33:27 AM

If they can accept SUR tokens as a form of payment for loans then the guarantors can be from any country and not just Russia. However, it means moving the office to somewhere like malta for easier crypto regulations. In any case, it is good to see some progress with this suretly project

Hi, thank you! We will accept tokens in the app a bit later. You are right, the primary goal of token usage in the opportunity to vouch for the borrower from other countries.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: