Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling btc for wu/moneygram/cash  (Read 578 times)
Zaizoun (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:37:31 PM

Hey
I'm selling 1.83 btc for Western union or moneygram or cash(Tunisia)
Pm me to set a rate together
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:03:16 AM

I can pay you 3% below preev.com but you will have to cover transaction + escrow fee.
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:15:35 AM

I can pay you 3% below preev.com but you will have to cover transaction + escrow fee.
No thank you.
I don't sell cheaper
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:31:08 PM

No thank you.
I don't sell cheaper
Then what is your preferred rate ?
You must mention about the percentage of benefits you are expecting/giving from preev rates. Usually the bitcoin seller will go for below rates than preev as more number of bitcoin sellers will be available compared to buyers with preferred payment options.

Still, it is all about demand. In some cases initiator (regardless of buying or selling bitcoins) offers benefits so that he will get more responses. Hence the benefits you are going to provide is the key to find a person to deal with.
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:46:06 PM

No thank you.
I don't sell cheaper
You must mention about the percentage of benefits you are expecting/giving from preev rates. Usually the bitcoin seller will go for below rates than preev as more number of bitcoin sellers will be available compared to buyers with preferred payment options.

Still, it is all about demand. In some cases initiator (regardless of buying or selling bitcoins) offers benefits so that he will get more responses. Hence the benefits you are going to provide is the key to find a person to deal with.
I'm looking for 2% fees.
And buyer pay sending fees and currency exchange
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:12:46 PM

No thank you.
I don't sell cheaper

I'm looking for 2% fees.

You greedy Tunisian POS.

Moneygram and WU charges a fortune to send money overseas. Tunisia is not on the list of preferred countries with discounted fees. You are therefore expecting the sender to incur the following losses:

1. 2% fees below XBT market value AND
2. WU or Moneygram fees well in excess of the 2% trade fee AND
3. Currency exchange fees.

Don't trade with this guy until he comes to his senses. These Tunisians. They are like Moroccans. Scammers and calculating, manipulating people.

Edit: on further analysis, his rate terms are perhaps a ploy to ward off offers from established and reputable traders here, thus a way to entice newbies and the gullible to give this a bite. With his asking rate and terms, you can all see how it effectively discourages offers from regular long-term traders here.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:34:26 AM

Moneygram and WU charges a fortune to send money overseas. Tunisia is not on the list of preferred countries with discounted fees. You are therefore expecting the sender to incur the following losses:

1. 2% fees below XBT market value AND
2. WU or Moneygram fees well in excess of the 2% trade fee AND
3. Currency exchange fees.

I just checked and it looks like that MoneyGram is charging $36 for an $1,800 payment to Tunisia, which works out to be 2% (not 'well in excess of 2%).

I have no idea what kind of spread MG will charge for currency conversion, however I doubt it is higher than 1%, so with the OP's fee, a potential seller is looking at roughly a 5% discount in total.

When I buy bitcoin from others, the smallest discount I will consider buying at is 5%, and I would make the seller cover any sending fees/costs, so I would consider the OP's offer to be fairly competitive.

The OP remains competitive when looking at offers on LBC. 
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:13:38 PM

No thank you.
I don't sell cheaper

I'm looking for 2% fees.

Don't trade with this guy until he comes to his senses. These Tunisians. They are like Moroccans. Scammers and calculating, manipulating people.

Retarded dude , go and get a social life
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:45:37 PM

still avaible
coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:00:28 AM

still avaible

interested, sent you a pm

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:07:35 PM

still avaible

im interested. pm me what you looking for to get. localbitcoins as escrow.

Otherwise you going first. Check my thread for more details.
betudontbet

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:44:13 PM

Please pm rates Im interesed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: