Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet the New Generation Cryptocurrency : PRIZM  (Read 31676 times)
Murtulaz

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:38:06 PM

I have understood that in prizm the new coin becomes new paramaining technology - the new eco-friendly technology which isn't demanding power expenses
Muratov

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:38:49 PM

Is PRIZM mining through SHA256 or POS mining?You say in wallet have a PRIZM can produce a new  PRIZM coin, is it POW + POS?The project is still interesting and I will continue to pay attention.

Prizm is 100% POS plus a very unique own developed system of paramining which allows to build really decentralized referral system through block chain itself. The relations between wallets is written inside blockchain, at the moment of first transaction. The more the volume of your team, the faster paramining produces the new coins.

Prizm is the only DECENTRALISED cryptocurrency where referall system is implemented inside its block chain. All the others so-called "cryptocurrencies" (there are hundreds of them) which claim to have the automatic referral system inside it - are simply HYPE projects!!!

One doesn't need much brains to make a copy of bitcoin code, to claim that it is some unique blockchain, and then issue huge amount of pre mined coins, and start to distribute the same coins inside the structures -usually absolutely manually.

Networkers who drag the people in such so-called shit-coin Smiley projects are risking:
1. Their accounts can be blocked any time,
2. The structure built can be shifted anywhere any time
3. The rate of such coin can be dropped any time, due to absolutely huge and uncontrolled pre-mined amount of coins.

People are fed up to trust to such owners who invite them to participate, are fed up with all these technical support issues, tired of trusting to unknown programmers, and other issues with their servers, software etc.

That is why - only really decentralized projects, where there is no interference from the side of someone or something but everything is transparent in the source code and absolutely decentralised - are having such a success nowadays.

Prizm is one of such projects, and if you take closer, is even more decentralised than Bitcoin, because in Bitcoin nowadays miners become very choosy and want to confirm only transactions with higher commission. Here in PRIZM - the commission is fixed, and confirmations of transactions happen automatically without interference of prizm miners.

By the way, in PRIZM any user can install the node (server) on his/her computer, even person without any special technical knowledge and without having any mining equipment can become a miner and do the forging of blocks in Prizm.  Smiley

No need to calculate the huge amount of hash garbage and waste so much energy for mining in Prizm!
Please, if you study Prizm cryptocurrency closer - you can understand Prizm is a technical perfection in the world of cryptocurrencies!

And 100% PRIZM has a bright future!!!  Smiley
kuky004

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:20:06 PM

Can this coin dig up?
spaceprizm

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:11:35 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 05:36:01 PM by spaceprizm

Can this coin dig up?

You mean mnining? Yes, you can go to Prizm github account
https://github.com/prizmspace/PrizmCore

Install the node (server) and through technical wallet - become forger of blocks.
In NXT type of bockchain it is called Forging but not Mining

You can use any OS - Linux, Mac OS, Windows etc
spaceprizm

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

Mr. Alexei Muratov is in the new list of the U.S. sanctions next to the Deputy Minister of Economic Development of Russia

Last Tuesday, the Ministry of Finance of the USA once again listed people and organizations subject to economic sanctions. The latest adjustments to the sanctions list are described in the Office official message.

In addition to 37 people and organizations, along with Mr. Sergei Nazarov, Deputy Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, Mr. Alexander Babakov, Russian President's Special Representative and other patriots of the country defending pro-Russian views, Mr. Aleksey Muratov, Chairman of the International Public Movement "Change the World Together", also was added to the list.

The International Public Movement "Change the World Together" was officially registered a year ago and has supporters all over the world. Alexei Muratov is also the author of the book "Ideology of CWT" with over a hundred thousand copies in a dozen languages - including Russian, English, Chinese, Hindi, Arabic, Bahá'si and others.

"Adding me in this sanction list is an attempt to restrict my travelling. I constantly travel around the world, presenting my book and telling people about the imperfection of the world financial system based on dollar. More and more people understand this and begin to search the way out. They see it in a decentralized financial system based on Blockchain – crypto currencies.

Recently, the international group of CWT developers created a new generation of crypto currency. It is called PRIZM and as per opinion of many experts PRIZM is a technical perfection. It is much more advanced than existing crypto-currencies, including Bitcoin. The mission of PRIZM is to replace the US dollar from circulation, " - comments Mr. Alexei Muratov, commenting on the adding to the sanctions list.

To sum it up: Because of the fight against the world financial system, the US government added the leader of the CWT movement into the sanctions list. The International Public Movement CWT has set itself an ambitious goal to save humanity from dollar slavery. We call on all the patriots and all people who want to be free from financial oppression and who want their children's welfare – please, do support our movement and start your own way to liberation from the "dollar needle."

Indonesia - https://postimg.org/image/3sykx1cg9/
Ukraine - https://postimg.org/image/u8kzmxuk3/
India - https://postimg.org/image/52yf3q85x/
South Africa - https://postimg.org/image/51i1wv50d/
East Timor - https://postimg.org/image/syu79a4g3/

#cwt #AlekseyMuratov #prizm #PoS #blockchain #cryptocurrency

Source: cwt.top
spaceprizm

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:33:41 AM

Alexei Muratov and Ruben Fisherman summary of "Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference St. Petersburg"

Recently, representatives of the International Public Movement "Change the World Together" took an active part in a large-scale blockbuster conferences in Moscow, India, and Kazakhstan.

On June 22nd 2017, CWT took part in another large-scale event dedicated to Blockchain and crypto currencies. The conference was held in St. Petersburg under the title "Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference St. Petersburg". The event gathered not only the participants of the projects based on Blockchain, but also - entrepreneurs of the IT industry, representatives of banks and many more who turned their attention to the world of crypto-currencies, innovative services and decentralization in the economic sphere.

The results of the conference were summed up by “CWT” Chairman Mr. Alexei Muratov and crypto-pirate Mr. Ruben Fischerman (the last meeting of colleagues occurred at Blockchain conference “Digital October”).

Ruben Fisherman: Good afternoon, friends. We met Mr. Alexei Muratov at this wonderful blockbuster conference in St. Petersburg and decided to understand what's more attracting: investing into crypto currency or mining of crypto currency. Alexei will tell from the side of mining, and myself - from investment point of view.

Alexei Muratov: Well, probably, from the side of mining it will be difficult for me to tell, because I am a supporter of PoS-technologies.

Ruben Fisherman: Could you please tell us what is PoS - for the "unenlightened", those who don’t know it. What is the difference between PoW and PoS?

Alexei Muratov: Just imagine the same thing, when you do not have to do an unnecessary job.

For example, imagine, there are coins on the table. I’m representing the PoS (Proof-of-Stake), so I will simply approach the table and take the coins, and you, who is representing PoW (Proof-of-Work), will have to do squat 100 times before taking the coins. Then again, I come and take 150 coins without doing anything, and then you do squat 150 times squats, because, the work gets more complicated. I'm taking it again, and you're already doing 200 times and so on and so on…

Therefore, dear friends, the opinion of CWT community: the future is behind the technology of "Proof of stake". And this unnecessary mining equipment, I think, will soon go down in history. Those crypto-currencies that will not be restructured also become risky and will go into history.

Ruben Fisherman: I can share my point of view about this story. Of course, it is not as radical as that of Alexei, but I believe that recalculation of the "garbage" hash (that is, the calculation of "garbage" functions) is at least inhuman from the point of ecology. Because, in order to produce electricity, it is necessary either to burn coal, or build a dam, or something else ... Accordingly, this energy goes away. Therefore, I think that in the nearest future there will be a certain blockchain, which will load the mining capacities with some useful calculations and tasks, and the coins will be given for these tasks. So let's see what kind of opinion will win. Therefore, I agree with Alexei that this is not a dead-end and it will soon be replaced. Probably with PoS.

Alexei Muratov: I have a counter question. And how do you feel about the fact that every day more and more people start investing into crypto currencies, using them as a means of payment?

Ruben Fisherman: My point of view is that doing it without any special knowledge is extremely risky. First, it is unclear what kind of coin to invest into, and second, it is not clear how to work with a wallet - that is, you can lose your password and lose all the money (there is no technical support in most crypto currencies), third, you need to have certain knowledge about the safety of your wallets and certain understanding of what kind of market it is. Therefore, if someone has a lack of knowledge, or lack of self-confidence, you can visit INBITCOIN.CLUB web-site and get education there as part of investment in crypto currency and trading.

Alexei Muratov: My dear friends, we will meet at the next conference. Come in, read the CWT.TOP website, the ideology of the CWT movement. I'm sure that we will change the world. I am confident that we will build a new, decentralized financial system! See you next time!

Ruben Fisherman: By the way, a very good community. I myself am present in it, I recommend it to everyone.

https://postimg.org/image/ta2dvqsgl/
https://postimg.org/image/pdc92g0sv/
https://youtu.be/_a8JvQ114gA

#AlekseyMuratov #cwt #cwt blockchain #bitcoin # bitcoin russia

spaceprizm

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:59:48 AM

PRIZM strengthens during another "fever" in the networks of top crypto currencies

Not so much time has passed since the spring "fever" of the world's most popular crypto currencies. The leader in terms of tension, of course, is Bitcoin - sharp drops and takeoffs of the rate of this cryptocurrency gave worries not only to ordinary users, but to big investors and, apparently, allowed ... mining pools to earn extra.

Crisis and subsequent speculations in Ethereum

Such speculative behavior of most of the miners at the moment can be seen during the congestion of the blockchain in Ethereum - immediately after the beginning of the next crisis of this crypto currency, representatives of the mining pools immediately increased the throughput of transactions. According to CoinDesk (which in turn refers to the indicators of the well-known analytical platform Etherchain), a massive jump in the "gas limit" in the blocks of Ethereum crypto currency network occurred on Thursday, June 29th.

This chart shows that within a very short time the "gas limit" in the network of Ethereum crypto-currency increased by about a third.

"Gas" is the unit of computing power in Ethereum crypto currency. The term "gas consumption" is designed to clarify the processing power required to perform an action in the network.

It is well known that the price for “gas” is formed by the Ethereum miners. Thus, the higher limit implies an increase of the actions in the block. Therefore, such loads on the blockchain are beneficial for mining pools, but not for ordinary users of crypto currency.

Bitcoin in a dead end of discussions. Is it miners again?

To date, Bitcoin network is completely immersed in discussions on the topic of scaling the SegWit2x network. Many users view this initiative as a "golden mean" as a solution to the urgent issue of scaling Bitcoin. The initiative includes the activation of the Segregated Witness protocol by the miners. In addition, it is being planned to expand the block size further up to 2Mb.

The scandal and controversy of the topic also lies in the fact that a huge number of Bitcoin users are negatively opposed to the implementation of SegWit2x. Part of the community openly considers the scaling project as not only an unfinished one, but also as a technically too raw project. In addition, in the community, the assumption was that the scaling project is the result of agreements reached by the large representatives of the bitcoin industry-that is, the most ambitious mining pools.

Consequently, there is a probability of speculations of the top miners of Bitcoin and the artificial reversal of the situation for their purposes.

PRIZM - a rescue from artificial control of the situation by the miners

The current situation in the networks of leading crypto-currencies is a clear demonstration of how imperfect Proof-of-Work technology is. It creates sharp discussions in communities and the so-called "fever" in networks, allowing the speculators from major mining pools to earn millions of dollars for processing unnecessary information - in fact, informational garbage.

The advanced crypto currency PRIZM excludes these disadvantages in its work due to the generation of blocks using Proof-of-Stake technology.

Chairman of the Board of the International Public Movement CWT (“Change the World Together”) Mr. Alexei Muratov about crypto currency PRIZM: "It has been almost 10 years since the appearance of the first crypto-currency, which according to the plan of its creators was to become a convenient, anonymous means of payment.

It could replace money, but in this world there are forces for whom this currency, which cannot be controlled, is the collapse of their established positions, at the top of the global governance system.

And in order not to waste energy in combating the phenomenon, the power of which repeatedly exceeds the existing way of the world financial system, the minds and attention of people who realized the power crypto currency have been deployed in the opposite direction.

Crypto currency has evolved from a payment instrument to an investment tool. It lost its power in the speculative struggle on the stock exchange. And the race of mining capacities led to the fact that today in order to pay via bitcoin for a cup of coffee worth $ 1, you need to pay more than $ 20 to the miners for the confirmation of this transaction. The high cost of transactions today is a problem for absolutely all top crypto-currencies. The greed of stock speculators and miners is the scourge of bitcoin.

In this way the world's elites were able to subordinate something that cannot be fought.

Today, before it's too late, people must correct the situation and return the crypto-currencies to the state of convenient and anonymous payment method. Method which already is ready to replace the existing monetary system.

The turn is possible! And the concept of PRIZM is this Reversal.

Today the new generation cryptocurrency PRIZM is:

- 100% POS

- Fixed minimum reward to miners for the confirmation of the transaction,

- There is no need to sort out the hash garbage,

- It is not necessary to have huge mining capacities to ensure the operation of the system and to waste huge amounts of electricity.

- All this allowed to provide instant transfers and low cost, maximum decentralization and equal opportunities for all PRIZM participants.

The PRIZM.STORE system - is single rules for the circulation of PRIZM crypto currency. They allow you to maintain a stable rate throughout the entire period of mining of new coins.

Following these rules, people create a decentralized network of private banks. Banks, which will ensure a stable rate of crypto currency PRIZM in future.

Only the concept of PRIZM.STORE today opens the door to a world of transparent payments for goods and services created by our own work.

To evaluate Prizm and understand its perfection, one needs to know the basics of blockchain technology and the principle of the existing crypto currencies.

Study about PRIZM and - a new world of financial relations will open for you! ».

https://youtu.be/CO8b1ObwIng

#prizm #PoS #NXT #paramining #opensource

spaceprizm

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:15:23 PM

Dear users of PRIZM!

Here you can ask all the technical questions you are interested in - how to raise the node (server), questions related to forging of blocks in Prizm, about API for connecting PRIZM to exchanges and trading platforms.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053851.new#new

If you have any issues with using PRIZM wallets, installing the nodes or something else - please, feel free to write. We will answer all the questions.
Thank you.
Igorillo

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:44:42 AM

PRIZM-LOH Grin

Alexei Muratov Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
SCAM +100500%!!!
spaceprizm

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:10:44 PM

PRIZM-LOH Grin

Alexei Muratov Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
SCAM +100500%!!!

Dear Igorillo!
If you have any points for healthy discussion, please write here, if no - please don't spam here with your bullshit. Thanks! )
spaceprizm

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:15:23 PM

Stars of Russian show business shared their opinion about the cryptocurrency PRIZM

So, the popularity of PRIZM is growing. Today, it is interesting to observe this development, marking the stages which a new and advanced cryptocurrency is passing. As in many other stories of formation of any crypto-currency, the growth of PRIZM has been marked with important stages. Frist, the listing on monitor services and sites, the evaluation of capitalization, and the explosion of attention from the global leaders ... However, an equally important stage is the formation of any crypto currency as a media object. As a rule, this extremely important process begins with media attention and discussion in the world of show business.

Speaking about the last stage, we would like to emphasize that at the moment the activists of the project and just people who are attentive to the world of cryptocurrency are witnessing the beginning of PRIZM discussion in show business. Recently, during one of the Russian show-biz parties a number of actors, businessmen, musicians and other representatives of show business told their opinion about the recently launched crypto currency.

Of course, opinions were divided and, logically, business representatives were more aware of the world of crypto currency than the people of the cinema and music industry.

Nevertheless, regardless of awareness, some people of show business prefer to use traditional methods of transactions and banking without planning to test new technologies. Such person, for example, is Mr. Boris Grachevsky.

"Now there is a lot of ... QIWI money, Yandex-wallets and so on. But I have a card, I pay directly and everything on instance", the director claims.

The Creator of CWT and PRIZM ideology Mr. Alexei Muratov comments on the project’s growing attention to the project: "Today, the crypto-currency market is reminiscent of the formation of the banking system - it's like “Wild West". A market which is not regulated. But I am sure that the crypto currency will be the basis of the new world financial system. It is coming into the world. This is just as promising as "Wild West" was a promising emerging banking system. "

"Dear friends! Study the technology, study about blockchain, start using crypto-currencies – it is the future. I am sure that the government will soon start regulating crypto-currencies, regulatory legal acts will be adopted and they will establish the status of the crypto-currency. From the "Wild West" period we will come to the civilized world! "- concludes the chairman of the International Public movement" Change the World Together ".

https://ibb.co/m6QpnQ
https://ibb.co/hiNPMk
https://ibb.co/nET9nQ

spaceprizm

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:34:49 PM

PRIZM SHOWS ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT IN INDONESIA

Most recently, we reported about meetings of activists of PRIZM, regularly held in India. The same way like many people who are watching the industry of crypto-currencies closely, representatives of the International Public Movement are confident that the countries of Asian region are the driver of the development of crypto-currencies in the world today.

We want to emphasize that Indonesia and the neighboring territories also show a deep interest in the prospects of PRIZM crypto currency. The active development shows itself first of all if there are permanent and ongoing events.

For today the most priority direction is creating the awareness for people and the expansion of knowledge about crypto-currencies in general. Leaders of CWT (primarily network leaders) visit their structures in the cities, teaching people the financial literacy, the basics of blockchain and, of course, all the details regarding PRIZM – installing of nodes on computers, confident use of PRIZM Walelt and other details.

Web-site of Indonesia structure: https://kartika-prizm.blogspot.ru/p/home.html?m=1

https://ibb.co/n760da
https://ibb.co/jd9xPF
https://ibb.co/m8v44F
https://ibb.co/dbQFBv
https://ibb.co/jXcHPF

Source: http://prizm.club/en/
spaceprizm

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:49:00 PM

NEW WORLD FINANCIAL SYSTEM: CWT LEADER MR. ALEXEI MURATOV SPOKE ABOUT THE EVENTS HAPPENING TODAY IN THE GLOBAL ECONOMY

The same way like the global financial system in general, the Crypto currency industry is changing rapidly. In the light of the current developments related to the innovations in Bitcoin network, many active users and simply observers of the situation are asking questions, because they do not have the objective information and are in a “limbo” state. It is difficult for people around the world to orient themselves in what to pay attention to, what to invest in, how to make a correct and far-sighted choice.

The international public movement “Change the World Together” always made efforts to inform people and develop the world of crypto-currencies. It was in order to share what is going on, the chairman of the CWT board Mr. Alexei Muratov recorded a special video message – the leader of the organization answered all the most frequently asked questions of users of crypto-currencies in details, by explaining a number of nuances of the industry.

All crypto-currencies are conceptually identical. They all have one problem. They are born decentralized, but as they grow, they become centrist like how Bitcoin is today. For example, in order to generate a new coin, to mine Bitcoin, you need to select pairs of prime numbers thanks to what the block is generated, which means if you generate a new block in blockchain, the genesis block gives you a coin as a reward, by sending it to your address. And this is how it works in all cryptocurrencies – to generate a new coin it is necessary to support the network. Maintaining the network is basically called mining, or forging. Miners do not deal with bitcoins as most people imagine, they generate blocks in blockchain and for that they get a reward in the form of Bitcoin. In Bitcoin genesis block it is already written, as to how many bitcoins should be given for each block and within what period of time.

Genesis block will give bitcoin depending on the level of difficulty, and the same applies to all the other cryptocurrencies. This unified concept leads to centering, that is, to centralization. As at the initial stage there are a lot of miners, it is easy to mine, easy to generate blocks, and easy to maintain the network. Accordingly, anyone can mine, as there are many miners and they will not let anything happen to the network. This applies to both the concepts – POW as well as POS. In POW, if the complexity of the network increases, then more powerful equipment is required, and one needs to invest a lot of money to be able to generate new blocks of blockchain, respectively, the competition is decreasing, since you need a lot of “iron” to generate blocks.
The same goes with the classic POS concept. To generate new blocks you need to have coins. The more coins you have, the more blocks you forge; the more blocks you forge, the more coins you are given. Accordingly, you become stronger and stronger. Competing with you becomes more difficult. And if you do not sell your coins to anyone, then you get the whole network concentrated on yourself. Because of this, all the network of blockchain which are working on this principle, are striving from decentralization to centering. So, the more “power-iron” in POW or the more coins in POS, all these systems tend to centering or to capturing of this system.

In PRIZM, everything is fundamentally different:
emission of coins is not related to the generation of blocks in blockchain. In fact, forgers are enthusiasts who maintain the network in a working condition and do not generate new coins. They simply receive a fixed commission from the transactions that were recorded in the block they create. The coins are generated for all the users simultaneously and this leads to even greater decentralization. It is impossible to accumulate 50% of coins in one place. The more the network of users grows, the more it spreads. The amount of users grows and Genesis is required to generate new coins for different addresses. To get more coins from Genesis, users are forced not only to keep their coins, but also to distribute them to their followers by popularizing the system and leading it to an even greater decentralization.

PRIZM is conceptually completely different. Generation of coins is made for storage, regardless of whether you create new blocks or not. Coins are generated based on the available balance. Today, there is not a single crypto currency in the world such as PRIZM. We mean – Crypto-currency, which is not to be confused with the huge number of HYIPs posing as a cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency, in which the function of generation of new coins and the function of generation of new blocks for maintaining the network of blockchain – are divided. PRIZM is the only cryptocurrency wherein blockchain is on one side of the coin, and the generation of coins is on the other side of it, and all this is connected in one 100% decentralized cryptocurrency. No one has it yet. This makes it possible not to become centralized, but to preserve the original concept of the tool which is decentralized, open, transparent and controlled by a huge number of users of the network.

Video of Appeal here - https://youtu.be/ua7dcxgaKec

Source: http://prizm.club/en/category/news/
spaceprizm

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

PRIZM TEAM PARTICIPATES IN ICO-HYPETHON, SAINT-PETERSBURG

Regular participation in various large events and conferences on Blockchain and crypto-currencies has already become the tradition of the International Public Movement “Change the World Together” and the team of crypto-currency PRIZM. During the period of existence of the public organization and the crypto currency, every possible action is taken to promote and develop the crypto-currency industry throughout the world.

This time activists visited St. Petersburg, where they took an active part in the largest and high-level festival “ICO-Hypethon”. In addition to the competitive part, the ICO-Hypethon program included presentations by the world-class experts of blockchain industry.

John Matonis is a “preacher” of Blockchain, an expert in financial technology, founder and director of the Bitcoin Foundation. John is in an expert advice of a variety of blockchain projects. During his career, he held executive positions in VISA International, VeriSign, Sumitomo Bank and Hushmail.

Alexander Ivanov is the founder and CEO of Waves Platform, the most advanced platform for the producing of tokens for the ICO. Alexander participated in the development of software for the Internet payment system and for the software for predicting the behavior of neural networks for financial markets.

Ton Weiss is an expert in finance and crypto currency, author and founder of LibertyLifeTrail. 10 years worked on Wall Street. In the period after the financial crisis of 2008, he held the post of vice-president of JPMorgan Chase. Since 2013 he became a blockchain evangelist and the author of scientific publications on this topic. He led a team of researchers BraveNewCoin and wrote analytical materials for the CoinTelegraph.

Eric Benz – Managing Director of CryptoPay. Since 10 years in the industry, Erik was involved in the introduction of innovative SaaS-systems in the largest financial institutions, payment systems and banks.

Vladimir Demin is an adviser of the Chairman of Board of “Vnesheconombank”, an expert in blockchain and innovation technologies, a member of the working Group on the introduction of blockchain technology into state and corporate governance, which is headed by First Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov.

During the festival, the PRIZM team presented the Crypto-currency and productively worked with the experts present at the event.
Taking into consideration the fact that most of today’s Crypto-currency in fact are forks (copies) of Bitcoin, experts appreciated the uniqueness and the idea of the Crypto-currency PRIZM “, – comments the chairman of the International Public Movement” Change the World Together “and the founder of the crypto-currency PRIZM Mr. Alexei Muratov.

https://ibb.co/cf0e4F
https://ibb.co/jAv1Ja
https://ibb.co/iQETya
https://ibb.co/kNuTya
https://ibb.co/hWT5da

Source: http://prizm.club/en/category/news/
ljglug

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:14:13 PM

How should Windows wallets be used?

spaceprizm

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:19:15 PM

How should Windows wallets be used?

Hey, please, request to Prizm support in the most convenient for you way -
http://prizm.club/en/contacts/
or facebook - https://www.facebook.com/prizmcoin

You will get full answers to all of Your questions.
Thank you. Smiley
spaceprizm

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:29:56 PM

How to install the PRIZM node IOS

If there was a precious node and it went to fork, you need to remove it beforehand. If the node is installed for the first time, then you do not need to delete anything, just go to the installation instructions.

how to delete?
Reload MACOS
Open Finder
Go to Downloads section
Remove the prizm-node application (right click on the application icon - move it to the trash)
Go to the installation instructions

installation instructions
- Download a new node by clicking the "download" button in the upper right corner
 https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2MU8amulUcIakFXQ0hBV1JyVGM
- Open the folder with the downloaded archive.
- Double-click on the downloaded archive prizm-node.tar.gz A prizm-node file appears next to the prizm-node.tar.gz archive.
After that, the archive can be deleted.

- Hold down the Control key, then click the program icon. In the context menu, click on "Open"
- After that go to the following link:
http: // localhost: 9576
Now you have your own node.

There, after you go, the blockchain must be uploaded. It takes up to 15-20 minutes depending on the speed of your internet.
Next, you need to login from the account with the balance of Prizm. Login to your wallet through personal password phrase.

To reduce electricity consumption during forging, the display can be sent to sleep mode, but the computer itself should not be sent to sleep mdode.
The necessary balance for forging is not less than 1000 prizm. To advertise your node in peers and support the network, you need a unique separate IP address. Then you can add your node as a node by registering your unique "white" IP address. To do this, in Peers, click on the button in the upper right corner "add node".
spaceprizm

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:49:06 PM

How to install the node of PRIZM on Windows

1. Install Java. Download it from here: https://java.com/download.
2. Download the installation archive from here: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B_nTqy-KqjkRX2Y4S3MyM1VhWGM&export=download. Unpack it. There will be three files in the folder. We will work directly only with two:
a. Clean.bat - is needed for the complete removal of Prizm (along with configuration files and databases)
b. Prizmsetup.exe - to install Prizm
3. If the node has already been installed on the system and it needs to be reinstalled, you need to run the clean.bat file FROM THE NAME OF ADMINISTRATOR.
4. Run on behalf of ADMINISTRATOR file Prizmsetup.exe -> agree everywhere. At the very end of the installation, remove the "Launch Prizm" tag and click "Finish". On the desktop, a shortcut "Prizm" appears. With this shortcut, we run the node on behalf of the administrator.
Buran Ded

Activity: 512
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:20:59 AM

You must know main about PRIZM :
if you want do something with PRIZM,
first you must get PRIZM.
How to get PRIZM ?
There is one way - buy them from Muratov by ~1$/PZM.
This is the purpose of Muratov - simply and easy get your money.
spaceprizm

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:34:52 PM

You must know main about PRIZM :
if you want do something with PRIZM,
first you must get PRIZM.
How to get PRIZM ?
There is one way - buy them from Muratov by ~1$/PZM.
This is the purpose of Muratov - simply and easy get your money.

You can buy from anywhere, even including Mr Buran Ded, who is the activist of PRIZM on this forum Wink
Basically got to any exchange and purchase from there, there are more exchanges to be listed.
All details on coinmarketcap here -

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/prizm/#markets
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: