Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I WILL GIVE YOU 3,000 INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS FOR $3  (Read 409 times)
RogerHash (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:24:46 AM

Title says it all, i can give you REAL INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS, It might take up to 48 hours before you receive the full followers, but once you pay me and activate the followers, you should see people are following you every second and minutes.

Bitcoin only

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaredFogle

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:33:50 AM

Title says it all, i can give you REAL INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS, It might take up to 48 hours before you receive the full followers, but once you pay me and activate the followers, you should see people are following you every second and minutes.

Bitcoin only

How do we know these are legit? Can I have a vouch copy and review this service?

Bitrated user: premiumaccounts.
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:48:59 AM

Bitcoin only

How do we know these are legit? Can I have a vouch copy and review this service?

I only give vouch copy to green members. Also we can use middleman if you have doubts.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:03:37 AM

Bitcoin only

I only give vouch copy to green members. Also we can use middleman if you have doubts.

Middleman (escrow) is obvious for this. I don't think they are legit and real. every one selling fake followers likes and share of social media. only some of them may be legit and all others are generated by bots.
so use escrow before buying them. and verify followers first before paying.
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:09:27 AM

Bitcoin only

Middleman (escrow) is obvious for this. I don't think they are legit and real. every one selling fake followers likes and share of social media. only some of them may be legit and all others are generated by bots.

No its not bot. Its real people. The buyer should pay the mm then i will give the followers, once the process is complete the mm will release the funds.
JaredFogle

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:47:23 AM

Bitcoin only

No its not bot. Its real people. The buyer should pay the mm then i will give the followers, once the process is complete the mm will release the funds.
Im telling you If you send me a vouch copy right now Ill audit the followers so people actually trust you lol

RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:25:13 AM

Bitcoin only

Im telling you If you send me a vouch copy right now Ill audit the followers so people actually trust you lol

I can send you 500 followers as a vouch copy, Please tell me your instagram and make sure its unprivate.
JaredFogle

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:36:06 AM

Bitcoin only

I can send you 500 followers as a vouch copy, Please tell me your instagram and make sure its unprivate.
Check your pm

RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:47:44 PM

Still giving vouch copy for trusted members only.
JaredFogle

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:55:56 PM

Still giving vouch copy for trusted members only.
Never got my vouch

sonawilliams

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:28:11 PM

I have used alwayaviral website to boost my profile and I must say that they really do provide good quality of services and even I used another website Alwayaviral which is also a good site I am happy with their services also coz they both do provide 2 years of replacement protection there each service and 24*7 online support, however, I never needed this 24*7 support coz there services are too good.
I will recommend everyone to use Alwayaviral website to boost their profiles.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: