Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auction topics deleted by staff ???  (Read 867 times)
CryptoStudio (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:45:10 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 07:28:24 AM by CryptoStudio

Yesterday I started 2 topics to auction my domains bet.vin and dice.vin

But today I found that both topic deleted by forum staff, don't know why   Cry Cry
I did something wrong or whats the reason to delete those auction topics Huh Huh
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:09:33 AM

rickbig41 left a note > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1877794.0

Your auction threads got deleted (possibly due to someone reporting them) because you already have a thread in the digital goods section where you have the said domains for sale. It's most likely seen as double posting or something, and thus the moderator found it necessary to step in and move them to the trashcan.
CryptoStudio (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:35:46 PM

rickbig41 left a note > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1877794.0

Your auction threads got deleted (possibly due to someone reporting them) because you already have a thread in the digital goods section where you have the said domains for sale. It's most likely seen as double posting or something, and thus the moderator found it necessary to step in and move them to the trashcan.

Sale topic is asking for offer without price to check user's interest for my multiple domains

but the auction topic was with price details and separate for each domain with starting bid,bin and other details

You can't say its double posting, 1 topic about my multiple domains asking for offers while other one where I am auctioning one of my domains.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:45:17 PM

Sale topic is asking for offer without price to check user's interest for my multiple domains

but the auction topic was with price details and separate for each domain with starting bid,bin and other details

You can't say its double posting, 1 topic about my multiple domains asking for offers while other one where I am auctioning one of my domains.

If the things are as you said, then you do have a good point, but he found it needed to move both of your threads to the trashcan. If you want to know his exact reason/motive for doing so, just PM him and you'll find out what you did 'wrong'. Only he can give you the proper answer.

Link to directly send him a PM; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=553678
CryptoStudio (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:11:28 PM

If the things are as you said, then you do have a good point, but he found it needed to move both of your threads to the trashcan. If you want to know his exact reason/motive for doing so, just PM him and you'll find out what you did 'wrong'. Only he can give you the proper answer.

Link to directly send him a PM; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=553678
Sent him message yesterday but looks like he ignored it

Still my question is same, why my topics were deleted? or forum staff get paid for more posts they delete so this mod deleting genuine posts just to increase his earnings.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:43:44 PM

I think he did it to avoid confusion. If you open an auction, you should stick to it. Example ~ if I bid $10 through the auction thread, my bid stands. If another person offers you $20 through your other thread, then what happens?

I get disappointed because the chances are high that you happen to take the offer in your other thread over the bid I made in your auction thread. It basically means that it's pointless to have an auction thread open.

I can definitely understand why he deleted the threads even though it wasn't against the rules.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
CryptoStudio (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:10:33 AM

I think he did it to avoid confusion. If you open an auction, you should stick to it. Example ~ if I bid $10 through the auction thread, my bid stands. If another person offers you $20 through your other thread, then what happens?

I get disappointed because the chances are high that you happen to take the offer in your other thread over the bid I made in your auction thread. It basically means that it's pointless to have an auction thread open.

I can definitely understand why he deleted the threads even though it wasn't against the rules.
If I get $10 bid and someone offer me 20$ then I would ask him to place bid on auction.

Confusion is when someone wins auction while on another sale topic someone offers to buy at listing price but here this isn't a case because sale topic was listed with price,just asking for offers.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:33:05 AM

If I get $10 bid and someone offer me 20$ then I would ask him to place bid on auction.

Confusion is when someone wins auction while on another sale topic someone offers to buy at listing price but here this isn't a case because sale topic was listed with price,just asking for offers.
That is why your post is deleted if you offer the domain for sale for $10 then stick to it and don't ask them to post a bid in your auction thread. If that happens to me I would be disappointed as I am looking to pay for a $10 domain but I will be asked to post on another thread to because someone just offered a higher price. Not everyone likes to join auctions.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:52:09 AM

No matter how many useful responses you have got here, you still don't get the point. It's like people here are talking to a wall ~ whatever they say, it has no effect.

Solution in easy terms ~ If you you're looking for offers for a certain domain, then stick to that. If you are looking to auction a certain domain, then again stick to that. Having both an offer and auction thread for the same domain will be causing confusion, period.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
CryptoStudio (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:42:15 PM

No matter how many useful responses you have got here, you still don't get the point. It's like people here are talking to a wall ~ whatever they say, it has no effect.

Solution in easy terms ~ If you you're looking for offers for a certain domain, then stick to that. If you are looking to auction a certain domain, then again stick to that. Having both an offer and auction thread for the same domain will be causing confusion, period.
You have no idea about my topics
Auction stopic was for one for my domain while sale topic is for all my domains
so stop spamming to collect pennies and let responsible person answer the queries
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: