Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GrowersCoin $GRWI - Membership Platform & Crypto-Cannabis Utility  (Read 153691 times)
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:01:48 AM

We are not listed on C-CEX in addition to Cryptopia

C-CEX.com @CryptoCurrEncyX
$GRWI Growers International is now LIVE on C-Cex, don't miss out on their unique DPOS system LINK
https://c-cex.com/?p=grwi-btc

What is this? I get that it's another exchange but when they tweeted it said "get your membership tokens" can you explain?

I am not sure, I will check. Probably something to do with framing currencies being added as utility tokens rather than securities but thats just a guess. I also edited my previous post. Should have said NOW* not "not" haha

Any updates on this? I still can't figure out what exactly it means. Is it just saying GRWI is now available for purchase their, or do we get some sort of bonus if we bought the ICO? I'm confused

Just saying GRWI is now available for purchase there... no bonus for buying the the ICO. It is just another exchange we can add to help support our platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:54:36 PM

DPOS rewards are now at .8 GRWI per block.

I have over 800 coins in my wallet. 3-4 stakes a day, 0.8 GRWI per stake makes a good return already, if the price goes up and stakes to 1.8 GRWI, it will be even better. Real project backing underdeveloped industry. I like it. I like it a lot!
MistGold

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:35:47 AM

Soo for example if i have 1000 coins after 18 weeks i will have 2800 coins in total right?
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:24:25 AM

Soo for example if i have 1000 coins after 18 weeks i will have 2800 coins in total right?

No. Staking is by chance and defined by your total wallet weight against the total network weight of other people staking. There is no way to tell exactly how many blocks you will stake at any given time because network weight is constantly changing.

GrowersClub (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:51:41 AM

Money_king88

Activity: 215

#

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:17:59 PM

price is being hit hard.. not much buy support just alot people dumping
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:00:39 PM

Almost every coin is getting hit pretty hard right now. With BTC approaching $4500 again, a lot of people are moving money from alts back to BTC. GRWI has maintained a steady premium over the ICO price this entire time. I wouldnt worry too much

Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:09:12 PM

Almost every coin is getting hit pretty hard right now. With BTC approaching $4500 again, a lot of people are moving money from alts back to BTC. GRWI has maintained a steady premium over the ICO price this entire time. I wouldnt worry too much

I agree with that statement. "Being hit hard" in crypto is in my opinion at least a 50% loss or more. Could happen of course if Bitcoin goes really mental again, but currently I'm optimistic on this one. The ride hasn't even begun in my opinion.
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:20:55 AM

I agree with that statement. "Being hit hard" in crypto is in my opinion at least a 50% loss or more. Could happen of course if Bitcoin goes really mental again, but currently I'm optimistic on this one. The ride hasn't even begun in my opinion.
Sold and bought again at yesterday's pump at the C-cex exchange, almost doubled my quantity of coins.
kompeot

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:56:24 PM

Why mined transaction can be conflicted? I stake nothing  Cry
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:39:52 PM

Not all blocks that are minted are confirmed due to the consensus nature of the blockchain. If you and another staker both minted the same block, whichever block gets confirmed by the network consensus first is the one that is accepted. The other block is then discarded since it was not accepted by the network. This is a basic concept of PoS systems and has long been standard.

kompeot

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:23:17 PM

Not all blocks that are minted are confirmed due to the consensus nature of the blockchain. If you and another staker both minted the same block, whichever block gets confirmed by the network consensus first is the one that is accepted. The other block is then discarded since it was not accepted by the network. This is a basic concept of PoS systems and has long been standard.
So how can i stake?! I need solutions.
Started mining today: 6 mined transactions - all conflicted!
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:36:26 PM

How many network connections do you have? Its all by chance. Just give it some time.

I am getting my email full of this email. IT'S A COMPLETE SCAM....

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
You have a new direct message from the Growers International workspace (growersintl.slack.com).

"""**Important Notification from the ICO Security team**

Please be advised that we had some problems with the Ethereum based Token smart contracts.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contracts.

It was a simple process and everything worked out without issues.
We implemented a seamless procedure to update the smart contract using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please visit **** to unlock your wallet and follow the instructions on their website.

Failure to do so may result in loss of your tokens.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
The ICO Security team""""""
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I think that you grwi's adminS should post on twitter that this is SCAM. TO NOT GO TO THAT ADRESS. THAT IT'S A SCAM ADRESS. ALSO THIS COIN IS NOT  AN ETHEREUM COIN.

The slack bot in just about every slack channel I am in is sending this message out. Dont ever trust or click on any links in a slack private message or from the slack bot.

kompeot

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:57:14 AM

How many network connections do you have?
I have 2 connections. Is it too few?
Quote from: Dr Charles
Its all by chance.  Just give it some time.
It's clearly not working. Maybe because of router. How to adjust it?
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:12:10 PM

How many network connections do you have?
I have 2 connections. Is it too few?
Quote from: Dr Charles
Its all by chance.  Just give it some time.
It's clearly not working. Maybe because of router. How to adjust it?

Try adjusting your firewall settings. I currently have over 60 connections.

We are also quickly approaching DPOS reward increase again to .9 GRWI per block.

jimboJones45

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:24:30 PM

Can someone help me with staking? 95% of my staking transactions fail, and I only ever have 2 active connections. Is there a configuration file I need to add? I noticed some have mentioned adjusting firewall settings - what settings do I adjust?
Thanks
GrowersClub (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:52:52 AM

Development on our Growers Suite software package has been going exceedingly well! We are putting final touches on the calculators and converters before a public beta release drops this month. During the beta phase, we will be asking for requests and suggestions from those in our community who are cultivating. The ultimate goal is to make this an all in one solution for growers of all sizes and backgrounds. Beta screenshots will be posted later tonight and over the coming days leading up to the release.

The basic tools of the Growers Suite will be free-to-use through our website and coin wallet. The ability for new growers and students to get their hands on the right cultivation tools at no cost is very important to us. We feel this philosophy will also help bring new users onto the platform and in-turn will increase awareness of GRWI. The more advanced tools like Seed-2-Sell and Strain Chain will require GRWI tokens to be held. This is just the beginning, the Growers Suite is an evolution and development will continue and expand according to the needs of our userbase.

Growers Suite Technology:
The growers suite calculators are built utilising Vue.js and Vuex, we have created a progressive web app also known as a single page application that incorporates bootstrap 4 and Sass. It features breakpoints and responsiveness for large desktops all the way down to mobile resolutions that make it intuitive and accessible for growers on the go. Cloud based mobile apps are easily adaptable.

Soil Calculator:
   Allows users to measure the exact amount of soil they need for a given container size. Whether you are using a round container, or a square container, the Soil Calculator will help you find exactly how much soil or material you need across various container shapes and sizes.

Power Usage Calculator:
   Tracking power consumption is a major part of determining cultivation costs for indoor and outdoor growers alike. Lights, A/C, Pumps, Fans, Dehumidifiers all make up part of the overall percentage of cost on your monthly power bill. This calculator allows users to enter the Kw/H costs from their local power company along with the wattage from each piece of equipment of their grow setup. This gives a clear idea of the costs they will accrue daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.

BTU Calculator:
   Determine the size of your Air Conditioning. A BTU (British Thermal Unit) is a measurement of how much energy is required to increase the temperature of one pound of water by one degree. This tool will help make your job easier by determining the right size A/C for your grow environment.

Co2 Calulator:
Converters:
Charts:
Strain Chain:
Seed-2-Sell:

Beta screenshots coming up.

Smashman

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:17:47 AM

Very nice news. Thanks to the devs. Smiley

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
GrowersClub (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:18:25 AM

quangha1710

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:29:44 AM

I don't receive stake for a week. I used to receive stake for 1 or 2 days. Do you know there is any problem?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: