Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GrowersCoin $GRWI - Membership Platform & Crypto-Cannabis Utility  (Read 153674 times)
ssteinb86

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:59:55 AM

Now thats a gppd one  Wink Any news on the project though?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tedjamesmiller

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:32:57 PM

dear Friends, i got some GRWI in cryptopia, do I need swap them?

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
2 Corinthians 13:14
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

No there is no swap yet. We will be updating everyone shortly.

GrowersClub (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

We've been extremely hard at work with the next step. Stay tuned friends.
tedjamesmiller

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:47:41 PM

No there is no swap yet. We will be updating everyone shortly.

thanks so much dear Friend!

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
Jahvinci

Activity: 335
Merit: 45

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:32:08 AM

We've been extremely hard at work with the next step. Stay tuned friends.
Can confirm. They work 24/7. Mad Respect. Cool Cheesy

www.Motacoin.net - Launched March 18th, 2018 - Los Angeles based Cannabis Cryptocurrency!
www.Instagram.com/Motacoin | www.T.me/MotaCoin
www.Twitter.com/Motacoin_ | https://discord.gg/KMJrZZp
tedjamesmiller

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

I think swap was like a suicide for most of coins, hope thinking more before any decision
thanks for working hard.

GrowersClub (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:48:45 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2021, 10:00:00 AM by GrowersClub

Official link to update, copied from: https://grwi.io/updates/51784-growers-international-midsummer-update/

Growers International Midsummer Update

Business Registration and Incorporation (Business Development Cycle):

To all our supporters, thank you for all of your time and patience as we build Growers International together from the ground up. We have recently entered a relationship with Yeh Law Group (https://www.yehlawgroup.com/) to represent us as we incorporate Growers International and establish our first physical retail location, G.I.Smoke. Based out of Taipei, Yeh Law Group specializes in National & Foreign Law as well as International Legal Affairs. They’ve been an absolute pleasure working with and great progress has already been made.

The Growers International incorporation paperwork has already been filed through Yeh Law Group. Without setbacks, incorporation should be official within 60 days.

• This incorporation allows GRWI to become a tax paying business entity when it comes to selling goods on our website (grwi.io) and in physical retail establishments. We no longer need to act as a 3rd party when selling goods and we can process and pay taxes on the goods ourselves. This means accepting VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, EasyCard, Bitcoin, GRWI, MOTA, DopeCoin, Etc. as a form of Payment. Furthermore, it allows us an easier path when it comes to making business deals with other grow companies and producers in our industry. We are no longer just a coin project, we are now operating through a registered international business entity registered as ‘Growers International’ - Trademarked and certified. This is a first step in establishing retail space in crypto & cannabis friendly territories.

• We have already acquired a physical location near Taipei for the world's first retail cannabis culture and cryptocentric storefront business. This business will be registered as G.I. Smoke and will exist under the Growers International incorporation. Along with our trademark, we can begin to sell our own products with our own branding as well. G.I. Smoke will sell smoking accessories, CBD vape, cannabis culture clothing, crypto culture clothing, VR accessories, and offer grow consulting along with access to entire catalog at GRWI.io. Of course, owning GRWI will allow for membership discounts across the board. Details on crypto integration are still being worked out with our Law Group, but it will surely be an integral part of the business. We will post all details as soon as they are made available.
We have to wait from the trademark paperwork to filed before revealing the new logo. If you’re a fan of the old logo, be delighted to know that the new design is similar but also better suited for our industry.

Crypto Cannabis Coalition:

We’ve recently partnered with MotaCoin, Maryjane Coin, & Dopecoin to co-create the Crypto Cannabis Coalition. This is a group of crypto-cannabis oriented lead developers and industry advocates. We are now reaching out to other cannabis coin devs who would like to collaborate with like-minded industry leaders. The goal is to join forces and work together to usher in the new crypto-cannabis industry.

Paragon Coin Partnership?:

Due to radio silence from the Paragon team since we made our original partnership announcement, we are now considering the partnership null and void until further notice. If we begin talks again in the future, we will notify the community first and foremost.

Coin Swap:

Earlier this year we announced that we would be forking the coin to the Ethereum platform. In fact, this has been a goal for Growers International since its inception. The primary reason for the swap would be so that we can utilize certain features ERC-20 offers in order to create our dApps (Seed to Sale). Since our last update, we have been getting a lot of feedback from our community. The feedback can be boiled down into 2 main points:

• Ethereum tokens rely completely on the Ethereum network and switching over would void our current blockchain. Many users are very fond of our current chain which is stable and unique. We agree that having our own chain is also important and valued.

• Ethereum has some serious drawbacks when it comes to privacy. Due to the nature of our industry, many users of GRWI still prefer to use a coin that is as anonymous as possible. Currently, our blockchain is not very anonymous as it was built upon the Blackcoin original source. That being said, Ethereum has shown no true intention of taking the path toward privacy. Because of this, we have also entertained the idea of creating our own privacy solutions for our current chain.

So what is the best balance for our users? We are currently investigating different scenarios and we may end up with something that takes two avenues. The current GRWI coin can stay in-tact as a decentralized holder of value while we attempt to add more privacy and anonymity to the chain. Next to that, we can have a centralized utility token (eGRWI) that we hold as a company and issue to those who wish to use our dApps. These tokens would need to be purchased with GRWI coin itself in order to function. These concepts are still in the early stages and are subject to change. Every move and decision made with our chain is extremely important and nothing will be rushed. We’ve been listening to your concerns and the voice of our supporters is paramount to us.

GRWI.io:

We do realize there are still a few bugs with grwi.io. Our last paid developer did incomplete work and we are now hiring to continue development of the site. The login bugs should be fixed swiftly and more site advancements will come upon hiring the new team member.

Now Hiring:

• Wordpress / Javascript: Looking for a passionate and dedicated wordpress and javascript developer who is willing to take on large projects and help develop innovative concepts and ideas in a budding industry.

• Mobile App Developers: We are looking for a mobile app developer who not only has experience with mobile crypto wallets, but also the ability to create an app that includes the tools and products available from grwi.io.

• Unity3D (VR / AR) Developers: We are currently working with 未來視界 VR (Future City VR) to create a growing simulation and consultation utility for growers. We are looking to hire individuals to help produce concepts and compile grow techniques / knowledge for Future City.

• G.I. Smoke: Hiring for the G.I. Smoke retail location in Taiwan. Must be familiar with cannabis culture and be bilingual (Traditional Chinese & English). Open daily from 11am - 9pm. We are aiming to have doors open for business in mid to late August.

As always you can come talk to us about anything and everything over in our Discord and Telegram channels.

Discord Channel: https://t.co/nMSVHyGq8z
Telegram Channel: https://t.co/LDowCh3gCM

A very special thanks:

Stay tuned for the new logo and images from our incorporation filing coming later this week. As always, your support of the project is what keeps the wheels turning. The future is very bright for GRWI.

- Ryan Wright
CEO of Growers International

Official link to update, copied from: https://grwi.io/updates/51784-growers-international-midsummer-update/
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

We are making moves! The update was a little while in process but I hope everyone is happy with the direction Ryan is leading GRWI. More to come Smiley

dejan-k

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:06:42 PM

This project looking good, good to see a update.
Jahvinci

Activity: 335
Merit: 45

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

We're making history boys.

www.Motacoin.net - Launched March 18th, 2018 - Los Angeles based Cannabis Cryptocurrency!
www.Instagram.com/Motacoin | www.T.me/MotaCoin
www.Twitter.com/Motacoin_ | https://discord.gg/KMJrZZp
GrowersClub (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

Small delay on the new logo reveal. We have to make sure the design passes trademark and there were a few additional questions. We are submitting and will know soon if it is accepted. Thanks!
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

Small delay on the new logo reveal. We have to make sure the design passes trademark and there were a few additional questions. We are submitting and will know soon if it is accepted. Thanks!

Worth the delay in my eyes though. Logo is looking nice Smiley

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

can we see the logo already somewhere or do we need to wait Wink?
GrowersClub (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:34:16 AM

can we see the logo already somewhere or do we need to wait Wink?

Check out our new trademarked logo - Please let us know what you think!

https://twitter.com/GrowersIntl/status/1021326520445329409

ANN updates coming soon.
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:49:31 AM

Contributor Care 4 | Nami Official, [17.07.18 08:53]
 they  projects not owned by Nami are risky, so you always have to consider your finances before investing. Nami is still trying her best. May you always support Nami. Thank you
GrowersClub (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:57:43 AM

Contributor Care 4 | Nami Official, [17.07.18 08:53]
 they  projects not owned by Nami are risky, so you always have to consider your finances before investing. Nami is still trying her best. May you always support Nami. Thank you

Are you referring to this NAMI? https://nami.today/
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

How is everyone doing? Little quite in here lately Smiley

wickparrottfy

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

The project brings the benefits of farming. I look forward to the birth of the project, the agricultural sector will grow strongly
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

The project brings the benefits of farming. I look forward to the birth of the project, the agricultural sector will grow strongly

Absolutely. While cannabis is our main focus we are currently exploring avenues for segmentation into several agricultural channels.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: