Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARAGON: The Ethereum based Startup from Spain  (Read 30306 times)
mjnick01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

“Aragon companies will be more efficient. They won’t waste time on paperwork or dealing with third parties. They won’t waste a cent on tasks that don’t benefit their product or service,” the co-founders wrote in a blog post. “This will make Aragon companies more competitive than their traditional counterparties.”
With Aragon Core, a minimally-specified organization will be able to run on the Ethereum network. A Module system will then be implemented so further functionality can be built on top,” Cuende explained. “Fully decentralized organizations will also be able to take advantage of the Aragon Network, a token-governed digital jurisdiction, to resolve core governance issues and increase efficiency.”

Aragon launched its alpha release in March, and since February, the number of Aragon organizations deployed to the testnet has grown from 130 to more than 770.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
llordic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

“Aragon companies will be more efficient. They won’t waste time on paperwork or dealing with third parties. They won’t waste a cent on tasks that don’t benefit their product or service,” the co-founders wrote in a blog post. “This will make Aragon companies more competitive than their traditional counterparties.”
With Aragon Core, a minimally-specified organization will be able to run on the Ethereum network. A Module system will then be implemented so further functionality can be built on top,” Cuende explained. “Fully decentralized organizations will also be able to take advantage of the Aragon Network, a token-governed digital jurisdiction, to resolve core governance issues and increase efficiency.”

Aragon launched its alpha release in March, and since February, the number of Aragon organizations deployed to the testnet has grown from 130 to more than 770.

That is good. No speculations, no fake promises, just trying to do it better.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:02:31 AM

Look at the development plan - https://wiki.aragon.one/documentation/Development_Plan/#0-the-refactor-release, it is enough to look at the plan and it becomes clear how good the year 2018 will be for Aragon
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

Look at the development plan - https://wiki.aragon.one/documentation/Development_Plan/#0-the-refactor-release, it is enough to look at the plan and it becomes clear how good the year 2018 will be for Aragon

Many projects have good plans for 2018. Hope Aragon will be one of who makes it real on time.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Good news from twitter: Auctus became a partner with Aragon! I think Auctus will be powerful project. Auctus preparing for ICO since early Autumn, it is a good sign I think.

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

The decentralized corporate management platform Aragon has seen Spain join the ever-popular crypto crowd sale race. Beginning May 17, Aragon will launch a month-long campaign to raise funds through sales of its token, ANT.

Aragon is everything you need to run your company on Ethereum. Cap table, governance, fundraising, payroll, accounting, bylaws. In few words, Aragon companies are extremely customizable, and you get everything in a unified, beautiful interface. That is why, this startup is focusing on serving the needs of nontraditional companies without standard hierarchies and a geographical presence.

In fact, firms or companies exist in order to create value by using resources to create products or provide services. However, intermediaries and third parties such as governments decrease the output of those organizations by imposing restrictions and creating complex regulatory frameworks. Aragon was born to disintermediate the creation and maintenance of companies and other organizational structures.

Do you know of another Blockchain tech startup from Spain to be followed?
Looks like a very promising token, I,m just wondering how will it bypass government restrictions and regulatory. I believe this idea is very simple and not hard to digest with our mind to understand it, No promises, no hype just an idea i believe this kind of ICO is worth trying.

rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

I am confused.
Where to look for ICO sites ?
newcoin01

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

I am confused.
Where to look for ICO sites ?

ICO is over months ago. You can read the ICO details in here "The Aragon Token Sale: The Numbers"
https://blog.aragon.one/the-aragon-token-sale-the-numbers-12d03c8b97d3
faragly

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

Good news, here's the blog post - https://blog.aragon.one/introducing-aragonos-3-0-alpha-the-new-operating-system-for-protocols-and-dapps-348f7ac92cff.

Within a few weeks, 6 hackers from the White Hat Group will do an audit, in February we expect a release of 0.5.

We have been quiet. We have been busy building, not hyping. But we cannot hide our excitement any more. We can’t wait for the world to get their hands on what we have been working on for so long. It’s going to blow your mind.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

Good news, here's the blog post - https://blog.aragon.one/introducing-aragonos-3-0-alpha-the-new-operating-system-for-protocols-and-dapps-348f7ac92cff.

Within a few weeks, 6 hackers from the White Hat Group will do an audit, in February we expect a release of 0.5.

We have been quiet. We have been busy building, not hyping. But we cannot hide our excitement any more. We can’t wait for the world to get their hands on what we have been working on for so long. It’s going to blow your mind.

Thanks. Seems that WHG has good reference(Maker's DAI). Hope if there any bug they'll find out and then if needed further auditing processes.

faragly

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

We are very excited to be announcing Aragon Labs. Our initiative where research meets development

Announcing Aragon Labs

Aragon Team Update: January 2018
fdino577

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

The price of Aragon (ANT) is $ 5. Arogon coin market cap worth $ 133 million. Circulating Supply 26.682.510 ANT. The amount of ANT Coin is relatively small in the market. On the Bittrex and Upbit stock exchanges, the ANT transaction volume is large.

I think the aragon will be worth it as well as Ethereum one day
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:09:34 PM

Well, that is optimistic, let's start with 10$ or a constant upward progression and stabilisation vs bitcoin, hate to see it up and down !

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

newcoin01

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

Well, that is optimistic, let's start with 10$ or a constant upward progression and stabilisation vs bitcoin, hate to see it up and down !

I think it is too optimistic  Cheesy
And about the price, team doesn't seem caring the price too much. I'm not saying this on bad. They seem totally focused on the developing the product.
I believe adoption will bring the price anyway.
faragly

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

Before the end of the month there should be a release. The WHG hacker team does the audit. we are looking forward to!
newcoin01

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

Before the end of the month there should be a release. The WHG hacker team does the audit. we are looking forward to!

These days many projects are releasing something. Or I'm luck that invested those projects Cheesy
Aragon one of the projects that I haven't touch the tokens that I got from the ICO.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

+35% just for today! Great move of price.
I think that reason is coming Aragon Core v0.5 Release: https://coindar.org/en/event/aragon-ant-aragon-core-v05-release-4628

impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

Nice price movement lately, where are we at on the developments ?!

Im invested in Aragon for over half a year now and am really confident about this project. Thats also why I dont even think of selling for now. I hope that Aragon will be awarded with the interest that it deserves as a great platform for businesses on the blockchain. The recent price movement is great, but I guess it will be only of a temporary nature. Price can also go down again, Im holding nonetheless.
That's right! Why sell below the ICO-prices and below their goals? Very strong project and I hope 2018 will reward us for our patience Wink
Their goals is just their image and will that project they could not make the price reach that goals. This project have some thing special, but mostly nothing done so far and that goal need really more times to be reached.
faragly

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

Nice price movement lately, where are we at on the developments ?!

Im invested in Aragon for over half a year now and am really confident about this project. Thats also why I dont even think of selling for now. I hope that Aragon will be awarded with the interest that it deserves as a great platform for businesses on the blockchain. The recent price movement is great, but I guess it will be only of a temporary nature. Price can also go down again, Im holding nonetheless.
That's right! Why sell below the ICO-prices and below their goals? Very strong project and I hope 2018 will reward us for our patience Wink
Their goals is just their image and will that project they could not make the price reach that goals. This project have some thing special, but mostly nothing done so far and that goal need really more times to be reached.

They work very transparently. Their responsibility can be set as an example to any other team.

The February update - https://blog.aragon.one/aragon-team-update-february-2018-1a8bb4bea742

+3 new team members
wolfofbittrex

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:11:58 AM

ARAGON was listed on CoinGenome today (https://coingenome.com/coin/ant) and charts are showing strong growth. Upcoming announcement?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: