Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 08:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread  (Read 128827 times)
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:46:15 PM

When will bounty be distributed?Any updates on this?

They already mentioned it and it is going to be after June 28th. Still, there is no specific date for distribution because they didn't announce any date for Bounties payments. We have to wait for the further update from the SONM team.

i think it is for the signature participants right mate? now i wonder when will be in the twitter and facebook participants? i kept on asking about what happened to the spreadsheet on twitter and facebook and when will it be updated but sonm support is not answering me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
basket ball

Activity: 971
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:01:46 PM

They already mentioned it and it is going to be after June 28th. Still, there is no specific date for distribution because they didn't announce any date for Bounties payments. We have to wait for the further update from the SONM team.

i think it is for the signature participants right mate? now i wonder when will be in the twitter and facebook participants? i kept on asking about what happened to the spreadsheet on twitter and facebook and when will it be updated but sonm support is not answering me.
I never imagined 42 million dollars just to yobit, where is that much funding?
Are you afraid to give investors an advantage ..
SCAM

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:34:14 PM

This has been one of the shittiest campaigns ever. The Russian SONM team assigned another Russian aleco as the bounty manager and basically he took %15 of the blog bounty to himself with 15 Google translated articles. I know how? Just try to Google translate any of the SONM official articles into Russian and you will see aleco's scam.

GG SONM team for letting a scammer run your bounties.

There seems to be something strange from bounty blog,campaign manager is not fair in assessing an article
Clearly look the quality of the article is google translation and the quality of the blog is not so good and get a lot of stake if there is cooperation between manager campaign with @aleco
It's the same thing as SCAMER by taking the total amount of blog allocations as much as 27,897 for their own
The very bad campaign I've ever seen

Really strange, maybe he is the manager's cousin  Smiley
This happened in ICN blog campaign, but finally the manager stepped back under the pressure of the community, you can discuss this problem in their slack channel.when they deny some blogs, the others will get fairer rewards.

If this is true I think this will shadow the success of SONM as its very important to be fair to your bounty participants. No manager should be priviliged like that. And Google Translation should be prohibited.

I'm still waiting for a response for the blog I submitted for a bounty. Still 0 stakes on the spreadsheet.
I have tried slack, pm, this thread.

Bounty manager. Please include the 1 blog i legitimately created with blood, sweat, and tears containing ~700 words and tons of information about SONM... In comparison to your buddy 'aleco' who is Google translating articles for this massive BS reward you plan on giving him.

In other words. Please check your pm for Message and Include my article for the blogging bounty reward.

Much appreciated
Your site has been approved, but you did not apply for a article.
Each participant had to submit a each application for each article.
Therefore, the stakes were not give for you.

OK.
I had been seeking this information since I posted the article. I pm'd the manager, posted on bct and slack without response.
The article was posted before the ico began, and I was unable to locate the submission form... yet I pm'd it to the manager, posted it in bct and slack.

Honestly I feel as though you could allocate the smallest stake reward. =poor article or what have you even though I feel the quality and time I put in is worth more than that rating.
The article was posted during the time the bounty was open, and I did my best to submit it officially.

Please reconsider...
I will hassle you no more about this issue regardless of your decision. Thank you for your time

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:22:15 PM

It seems that the team has many problems to solve about the bounty campaign, and I hope I can receive my bonus tomorrow. Smiley Smiley

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Fredii

Activity: 449

World peace

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:23:09 PM

In my opinion, the counting of Twitter and FB and enrollment will take at least 2 weeks.
Since There are even no calculations in the table.
Have to keep track of the topic, be patient.
SONM Support

Activity: 429
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 07:06:43 PM

If this is true I think this will shadow the success of SONM as its very important to be fair to your bounty participants. No manager should be priviliged like that. And Google Translation should be prohibited.

I'm still waiting for a response for the blog I submitted for a bounty. Still 0 stakes on the spreadsheet.
I have tried slack, pm, this thread.

Bounty manager. Please include the 1 blog i legitimately created with blood, sweat, and tears containing ~700 words and tons of information about SONM... In comparison to your buddy 'aleco' who is Google translating articles for this massive BS reward you plan on giving him.

In other words. Please check your pm for Message and Include my article for the blogging bounty reward.

Much appreciated
Your site has been approved, but you did not apply for a article.
Each participant had to submit a each application for each article.
Therefore, the stakes were not give for you.

OK.
I had been seeking this information since I posted the article. I pm'd the manager, posted on bct and slack without response.
The article was posted before the ico began, and I was unable to locate the submission form... yet I pm'd it to the manager, posted it in bct and slack.

Honestly I feel as though you could allocate the smallest stake reward. =poor article or what have you even though I feel the quality and time I put in is worth more than that rating.
The article was posted during the time the bounty was open, and I did my best to submit it officially.

Please reconsider...
I will hassle you no more about this issue regardless of your decision. Thank you for your time
Give a link to the article, please. We have only this link - Steemit.com
What article should we consider?
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:20:01 PM

When SONM signature bounty will be given ? I saw OP made some changes in google sheet and may be he also kicked out some frauds. Please give us a timeline when SONM tokens will be distributed among sig campaign participants
Eddyc

Activity: 1001
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:17:58 PM

@SONM Support, you must answer because the your manager got more than 30% of the blog rewards! And what it looks like it's Russian and used google translate! If you want credibility for your project, needs to explain that choice! Has your manager not received a fair amount and had to receive 30% of the blog campaign? I checked the traffic on his blog and it was very few people and still with a poor English! Please explain!
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:42:48 PM

after 28 june but dont know when  Grin cause sonm support just said after not on this day

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:31:46 AM

This has been one of the shittiest campaigns ever. The Russian SONM team assigned another Russian aleco as the bounty manager and basically he took %15 of the blog bounty to himself with 15 Google translated articles. I know how? Just try to Google translate any of the SONM official articles into Russian and you will see aleco's scam.

GG SONM team for letting a scammer run your bounties.

There seems to be something strange from bounty blog,campaign manager is not fair in assessing an article
Clearly look the quality of the article is google translation and the quality of the blog is not so good and get a lot of stake if there is cooperation between manager campaign with @aleco
It's the same thing as SCAMER by taking the total amount of blog allocations as much as 27,897 for their own
The very bad campaign I've ever seen

Really strange, maybe he is the manager's cousin  Smiley
This happened in ICN blog campaign, but finally the manager stepped back under the pressure of the community, you can discuss this problem in their slack channel.when they deny some blogs, the others will get fairer rewards.

Welcome on board, hundreds of people are unsatisfied with the lack of communication and transparency of this ICO, we want contact but they just vanished. People lost money and they get no response. Please take a look at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.msg19801874#msg19801874

and further posts. In case you want to act, send me a private message.
dqhuang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:09:24 AM

after 28 june but dont know when  Grin cause sonm support just said after not on this day

i miss this campaign so sad .
seem this campaign get very good pay
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:05:05 AM

When SONM signature bounty will be given ? I saw OP made some changes in google sheet and may be he also kicked out some frauds. Please give us a timeline when SONM tokens will be distributed among sig campaign participants

Previously they announced any correction mean they will accept up to 28th June. But when they are going to distribute the bounties nobody doesn't know. Maybe they will split the bounties into parts may be.
houge666

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:07:12 AM

This item looks good and refueling.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:24:16 AM

Important announcement

The count of stakes for the signature campaign is over..

1) SONM Signature campaign participants List.
2) We have many requests (from the administration of the Forum including) that some use many accounts. We check this information. If it is confirmed, such accounts will be removed from the final list.
3) Those who agree with the count can remove the signature.
4) If someone does not agree, then he can file a complaint before June 25, 2017. The complaint will be considered until 28.06.2017.
5) Check your ETH address. Do not use the addresses of exchanges. If you want to change the address, write PM to SONM Support
6) Bounty payments for signature campaign will be approved after June 28, 2017.

Please, follow the ads.

We thank all those who actively supported us throughout the bounty campaign.

May be SONM team is facing issues. It may happen. But lack of communication with community is bad for business. It is still a new project and they just have completed their ICO. They are working hard, I want to believe that. But we need news. Please give us a time limit within what period we will get our bounty, is it very difficult for you, SONM team ? At least give us a reply
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:21:31 AM

Important announcement

The count of stakes for the signature campaign is over..

1) SONM Signature campaign participants List.
2) We have many requests (from the administration of the Forum including) that some use many accounts. We check this information. If it is confirmed, such accounts will be removed from the final list.
3) Those who agree with the count can remove the signature.
4) If someone does not agree, then he can file a complaint before June 25, 2017. The complaint will be considered until 28.06.2017.
5) Check your ETH address. Do not use the addresses of exchanges. If you want to change the address, write PM to SONM Support
6) Bounty payments for signature campaign will be approved after June 28, 2017.

Please, follow the ads.

We thank all those who actively supported us throughout the bounty campaign.

May be SONM team is facing issues. It may happen. But lack of communication with community is bad for business. It is still a new project and they just have completed their ICO. They are working hard, I want to believe that. But we need news. Please give us a time limit within what period we will get our bounty, is it very difficult for you, SONM team ? At least give us a reply
Complains will be considered until 28th. So obviously, payments would be some days later.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 11:42:53 AM

It clearly says after 28th june i hope it will be distributed in next 2-3 days have patience everyone
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:54:45 AM

If anyone participated in the signature bounty campaign has received the bonus?  I remember the manager said the bonus will be given after June 28th.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:16:49 PM

If anyone participated in the signature bounty campaign has received the bonus?  I remember the manager said the bonus will be given after June 28th.

What kind of bonus are you talking about? there was no such thing to be given to bounty participants

And after 28th after all the queries are answered, the sheet will be approved and bounties will be sent out.

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:44:23 PM

What kind of bonus are you talking about? there was no such thing to be given to bounty participants

And after 28th after all the queries are answered, the sheet will be approved and bounties will be sent out.

just waiting the bounty show on my wallet , i will be very happy that moment
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:50:08 PM

Facebook and twitter spreadsheet still not yet updated.
any specific date, when will it get updated and distribution of bounties ?
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: