Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:52:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread  (Read 128826 times)
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 01:04:21 PM

I guess the releasing of bounties for SONM will take a lot of time as some of social media participants haven't submitted their tweet and fb posts urls.
Counting / Rechecking of Tweets and Retweets and checking FB posts will take a lot of time. My goodness, I wish this is done a few months ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:01:07 PM

Any problem to pay sig campaigne,guy from main thread wrote that Sonm has been added to MEW list

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:40:27 PM

Any problem to pay sig campaigne,guy from main thread wrote that Sonm has been added to MEW list
Still waiting for payment within the next few days,they promised Sunday's payment
So be patient
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:30:37 PM

Still waiting for payment within the next few days,they promised Sunday's payment
So be patient
are you sure.? this is good thing and great to heard
i hope not delay for it and can be price up
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:22:18 PM

are sonm signature payment still pending, i check myetherwallet but still zero?
Notyoursbuisness

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:36:59 PM

any wallets planned for this coin ?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:00:46 PM

I guess the releasing of bounties for SONM will take a lot of time as some of social media participants haven't submitted their tweet and fb posts urls.
Counting / Rechecking of Tweets and Retweets and checking FB posts will take a lot of time. My goodness, I wish this is done a few months ago.
But they said that the facebook and twitter campaign will be distributed later and that the signature and blog campaigns were already ready to be delivered! I don't know why they said they started distributing on July 5th, let's wait for the manager's official word! Wink
Northa

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:20:30 PM

any wallets planned for this coin ?
Already done. Sonm is ethereum based token. Any ethereum wallet is enough for storing sonm.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 05:44:34 AM

no further announcement for the estimated time from the distribution , so yes it's still pending

Tozex

Powered by,
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:42:43 AM

no further announcement for the estimated time from the distribution , so yes it's still pending

For the meantime all we have to do is to wait for the announcement. Hoping that they will distribute the token this week.
georgehuang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:44:36 AM

For the meantime all we have to do is to wait for the announcement. Hoping that they will distribute the token this week.

I want my bounty .I happy to see the token in my wallet ,that make me happy  Grin
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:48:48 AM

I don't know what was the problem for SONM team because from the beginning their updates are not up to the mark. They are completely delaying everything and they are not bothering about themselves by not responding to people question. They are not updating anything to the investors and to the bounty people also.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:56:23 AM

I don't know what was the problem for SONM team because from the beginning their updates are not up to the mark. They are completely delaying everything and they are not bothering about themselves by not responding to people question. They are not updating anything to the investors and to the bounty people also.
The problem was they were still having issue with investor bonuses and refund. But they already said if the problem has been resolved and they will start the distribution to bounty hunters since they already calculated all bounty stakes. Dunno what happening now.
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:08:49 AM

The problem was they were still having issue with investor bonuses and refund. But they already said if the problem has been resolved and they will start the distribution to bounty hunters since they already calculated all bounty stakes. Dunno what happening now.

Yea all I can think of is that the bonus/refund situation must have proved harder and slower to resolve than expected. Many people bought their SNM literally seconds before bonuses were over. Some of these guys don't get it that other people were a bit faster and no bonuses were left for them. Now they're still crying for the said bonuses.

Plenty of emails from scammers demanding refunds for money they have not actually invested also make the job harder as they have to go through them too.

Would be good if the bounty manager can update us on the situation.
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:33:35 AM

Yea all I can think of is that the bonus/refund situation must have proved harder and slower to resolve than expected. Many people bought their SNM literally seconds before bonuses were over. Some of these guys don't get it that other people were a bit faster and no bonuses were left for them. Now they're still crying for the said bonuses.

Plenty of emails from scammers demanding refunds for money they have not actually invested also make the job harder as they have to go through them too.

i think the bounty manager is from the team as well, and probably, instead of focusing on bounty problems only, maybe they also assigned him or neede hid help for some other problems, assuming they lack of personnel. but i do hope that they will no longer make any delays, seems like its already been over due.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:21:26 AM

i think the bounty manager is from the team as well, and probably, instead of focusing on bounty problems only, maybe they also assigned him or neede hid help for some other problems, assuming they lack of personnel. but i do hope that they will no longer make any delays, seems like its already been over due.

I agree with them, but they need to update because as many people will look for updates. As this industry is completely based on updates because we don't have any direct relation with the dev team.
john yuan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:33:25 PM

No small member bounty
SNM I can only buy some transactions through a secondary transaction
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:27:31 PM

Why there is no update on bounty payments? Is it too difficult to write a few words???

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:44:03 PM

Why there is no update on bounty payments? Is it too difficult to write a few words???

Bounty managers promised that they will pay last week but until now there is still no payment as well as the social media campaign list is not yet finalize. But I understand what the team situation right now. The only thing we can do is to "WAIT". And distributing the bounty on current situation will just make the SONM worst

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:55:41 PM

Bounty managers promised that they will pay last week but until now there is still no payment as well as the social media campaign list is not yet finalize. But I understand what the team situation right now. The only thing we can do is to "WAIT". And distributing the bounty on current situation will just make the SONM worst
yes i agree with you distribution at this time of sonm is gonna make it more dump because its already much down even with 70% lesser then ICO price
but on another hand sonm has promised to the bounty participant  that they will pay the bounty so they should have to pay
i think some else prob is going on with sonm team.. well i hope sonm will pay the bounty soon and make sonm community happy
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: