Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need $20 PayPal For Repayment in 1-2 Weeks  (Read 497 times)
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:47:04 PM

Need $20 PayPal For Repayment in 1-2 Weeks

PM me with terms or post in thread, i have had loans before on the board.

Thanks

Where do I get free bitcoins?
www.bitcoinforest.com - Bitcoin faucet and survey site. Get .001 bitcoins for each survey, and .00001 for each captcha.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RightPolitician

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:57:55 PM

Sorry but nobody will trust you with that kind of trust score and reports from other users.
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:59:53 PM

Sorry but nobody will trust you with that kind of trust score and reports from other users.

thanks for your opinion, please dont spam the thread if you are not interested.

www.bitcoinforest.com - Bitcoin faucet and survey site. Get .001 bitcoins for each survey, and .00001 for each captcha.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:04:34 PM

No one is going to be interested. It sound like youre delusional. You came out of no where, just trying to be "active" then ask for a loan knowing damn well you defaulted on a loan years ago and have negative feedback.

EDIT:
Why is it hard for people to read the main post? It says currently paused! Denied!

Any updates on those that are in default?

Yes indeed. likl3sfuhjh Paid me today. but was very late took 1 month and 5 days when he promised for 2 weeks but ebay made the matter worse for him so i don't blame him. Thanks likl3sfuhjh for repaying back.

However I would not even suggest lending to this user unless he provide collateral.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:07:05 PM

This is BitcoinTalk, not PayPalTalk. The description of the lending section is pretty clear:
Code:
Lend BTC or get loans of BTC.
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:07:39 PM

i have had loans before on the board.

Yeah you do have loans before and they're defaulted ones.
This is BitcoinTalk, not PayPalTalk. The description of the lending section is pretty clear:
Code:
Well, I saw someone asking for a Paypal fund loan here before. This may be possible since someone are filling it but I doubt the OP will.

Actually noone will be interested on you loan request since just as he said you got a bad trust record years ago.
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:58:34 PM

i have had loans before on the board.

Yeah you do have loans before and they're defaulted ones.
Code:
Well, I saw someone asking for a Paypal fund loan here before. This may be possible since someone are filling it but I doubt the OP will.

Actually noone will be interested on you loan request since just as he said you got a bad trust record years ago.

i do not have a bad trust record, it was with one trade and i have plenty other trades that have had no problem.

Im getting concerned that people who have zero interest in doing a deal have to comment negatively.

I would not trust you to trade with either considering your reputation.

Serellyn

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:21:24 PM

I don't see how his trust rating is a major roadblock here, if he fails to return the loan balance after the lending period then whoever gave him the loan can simply use paypal's charge back feature to get their money back.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:01:17 PM

I don't see how his trust rating is a major roadblock here, if he fails to return the loan balance after the lending period then whoever gave him the loan can simply use paypal's charge back feature to get their money back.

Which wont always be successful and if he pays back in paypal he could do a chargeback as well meaning youre out of money.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:58:47 PM

Which wont always be successful and if he pays back in paypal he could do a chargeback as well meaning youre out of money.

Is that even possible? I don't feel like PayPal would even be a payment option if you could chargeback nearly as much as some people on this forum say, but I'm no expert. If it came down to proof, you could show PayPal that you had loaned him $20 and his payment to you was a repayment by him with, say, this thread and private messages. He'd have no proof to back his chargeback and PayPal would rule in favor of the loaner.

At least, that's how it plays out in my mind. I'm not entirely sure how PayPal works.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: