News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you use Silk Road?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POLL: Do you use Silk Road?  (Read 4526 times)
Swishercutter

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 08:49:16 AM

Some people could be using it for the forums...  just like they subscribe to playboy, for the articles.

Playboy has articles?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mikegogulski

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2011, 08:59:58 AM

I just registered an unknown number of sockpuppet accounts in order to skew the results of this poll.

FREE ROSS ULBRICHT, allegedly one of the Dread Pirates Roberts of the Silk Road
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 09:10:47 AM

I just registered an unknown number of sockpuppet accounts in order to skew the results of this poll.
It's still a ratio of 1:10, which is what it's been this entire time... I call fake.
mikegogulski

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2011, 09:13:49 AM

It's still a ratio of 1:10, which is what it's been this entire time... I call fake.

You think my strategy is to use my sock army to enter poll votes immediately? You fool! Watch... watch, and see...

FREE ROSS ULBRICHT, allegedly one of the Dread Pirates Roberts of the Silk Road
Grix

Activity: 536
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2011, 01:07:12 PM

Someone I know voted yes.

Okay, I voted yes. I hardly think the police will give two shits.

I have set up a fake mailbox on a rack some blocks from my home. Even if the police has the resources and motive to track a sale and find out my "shipping adress", they wouldn't be able to know who I am. With proper precautions silk road and similar sites are great ways to bypass the government's disgusting violations of human rights.

BTC: 1Fahk2aa4NS4Qds4VDAL4mpNArDEdV2K5K
LaserShowGen Laser Show Software
Helios Laser Show Hardware
RandyMarsh

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 01:19:58 PM

If they sold chinese food... i would eat.... so much chinese food

Stan?! STAN?!?!
Batouzo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 01:23:49 PM

If I would be buying drugs, which btw. is recently more liberal in Poland, why not do it just with cash as probably 99.9999% people do.

Obviously this "bitcoin is drugs. WAR ON DRUGS.  Think of the Chiiilldreeeen blaarghhh" hysteria is idiotic.  

But so is war on drugs and basically all wars started by the United States of Aggression, so who knows what will happened next...
Just being crazy fear mongering newer stopped idea from becoming a law in USA (and many other countries).

As someone said, they are really more about banning TOR. Which would be funny seeing as the gov initially invented and sponsored it.
Grix

Activity: 536

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2011, 01:35:48 PM

If I would be buying drugs, which btw. is recently more liberal in Poland, why not do it just with cash as probably 99.9999% people do.

Because buying drugs online is safer, easier and not everyone has the "contacts" to buy in person.

BTC: 1Fahk2aa4NS4Qds4VDAL4mpNArDEdV2K5K
LaserShowGen Laser Show Software
Helios Laser Show Hardware
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 01:42:05 PM

I checked it out to satisfy my curiosity but that's about it.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
ColdHardMetal

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 01:45:35 PM

No, but I respect its right to exist.

Nescio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 03:01:03 PM

I'm pretty sure any number of entertainment industry piracy statistics will spring from this: "Schumer to congress: Proof that 693 million people use Silk Road! If we kill Bitcoin we have won the war on drugs!"
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 04:31:28 PM

I have set up a fake mailbox on a rack some blocks from my home. Even if the police has the resources and motive to track a sale and find out my "shipping adress", they wouldn't be able to know who I am. With proper precautions silk road and similar sites are great ways to bypass the government's disgusting violations of human rights.
Fake mailbox?  That's epic, I must say... so you just created an address that didn't exist and set up a mailbox with it?
Nescio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 03:07:24 AM

So, how does that protect you from a bugged package? Or one with an ATM style liquid paint bomb in it? Do you have a garage nearby the mailbox with scanning equipment and an underground railway escape route and a place where you can hide out for a couple of weeks until the paint wears off? Smiley

And you can never go back, they can sweep the neighbourhood for who suddenly didn't go to work for a couple of weeks. Which one from all the mobile patterns in the neighbourhood suddenly went AWOL etc. If they want you badly enough, you cannot hide.
Swishercutter

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 10:58:48 AM

They have a fake video camera watching your fake mailbox all day long with some fake detectives in fake cars...better fake your death.
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 11:09:38 AM

Never heard of it.  Huh

I get my smoke from the joint, I get my rock from the earth, I get my smack from my dad, I get my coke from the bottle, I get my meth from my exhaust, I get my dose from my doctor, and I get my crack from my ho, so what is this about Silkroad?

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 11:12:11 AM

You miss the "Silk What?" option

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: