Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new exchange to use..  (Read 444 times)
skyline_king (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:17:50 PM

i am looking for a new exchange for main btc trading.

i use poloniex 99% of the time and the odd time bittrex but i am getting tired polo with the suspected inside trading and the delisting of 17 coins some good coins to with no real explanation.. i have heard good things about live coin but not sure how much volume and customer service is..

i not a fan of bittrex user interface

so any one know what the next best Exchange to do most trades on...
i also need one that if i leave a few $ worth coins for a week or two if i am away has to have 99% up time..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:53:23 PM

i use poloniex 99% of the time and the odd time bittrex but i am getting tired polo with the suspected inside trading and the delisting of 17 coins some good coins to with no real explanation.. i have heard good things about live coin but not sure how much volume and customer service is..

i also need one that if i leave a few $ worth coins for a week or two if i am away has to have 99% up time..

poloniex delist coin because volume transaction is low and without problem
if you want altcoin trading another poloniex, bittrex you can try kraken, all major altcoin can trade in there
livecoin is good exchanger too and good volume transaction is same bittrex, but is under poloniex

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
skyline_king (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:01:20 AM

poloniex delist coin because volume transaction is low and without problem
if you want altcoin trading another poloniex, bittrex you can try kraken, all major altcoin can trade in there
livecoin is good exchanger too and good volume transaction is same bittrex, but is under poloniex
yea but some them coins have a good bit daily trading there must be more behind it... i have been lokking in to live coin... i like polo ui bittrex ui is a mess
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 12:05:44 AM

i think there is many market exchange that you can search like mercatox, novaexchange, cryptopia, bleutrade, bter, btc38 and else but i think the market exchange that i mention is small and medium market and maybe its only have low volume. i think not just polo that doing delisting coins because i remember that bittrex doing the same like what polo did.
skyline_king (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:10:23 PM

i think there is many market exchange that you can search like mercatox, novaexchange, cryptopia, bleutrade, bter, btc38 and else but i think the market exchange that i mention is small and medium market and maybe its only have low volume. i think not just polo that doing delisting coins because i remember that bittrex doing the same like what polo did.

not just the delisting is is the clear inside trading.. all the coin delistd got a aamassive pump the days before and then a hugh dump after that news...

i will just keep trying different ones
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:26:52 PM

you can try to trade on alcurex,, this exchange have a good looking, and the charts is easy to analys..
regards

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:02:12 AM

Polo probably like a other even c-cex delisted coin with low trading volume.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: