Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMER casalemedia BACK WITH ADS NETWORK Domain cpzmedia.com  (Read 184 times)
sameer88 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 08:15:40 AM

We All now that Casale Media has scammed and cheated a lot of publishers using fake domain . Here the old topic :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1595607

And now those scammers back again

BE CAREFUL GUYS

Those scammer has been back again with new Domain . I am 100% sure of that .

ALmost Same email I received :

Dear Publisher,

You have applied for a CPZmedia Publisher account in the past. We were then not accepting new publishers or your site was not a good match for our ads. We have reviewed your application and glad to inform you that you have been accepted to run CPZmedia Ads.
We always wanted our Publishers to earn more than anywhere that is why we only offering the campaigns that could generate them good money. We have pop-under campaigns at the moment.

After analyzing your traffic we offer you $4.29 per thousand pop-unders rate.

If you are interested please reply to this email with the answers of following queries;
·         How many visits you have per day?
·         Which countries you get most of traffic?
NOTE: Please only provide valid information, False info will result in application rejection.

Thanking you,
 --
CPZmedia.com Team
Publisher Support
www.cpzmedia.com
Email:  support@cpzmedia.com

=========================================== end here ===============================

The fact is that I never registered . And the same words has been used and I let then believe I will join then they sent me account information almost same panel same pop code same info

and the funny thing is that they used at my address info Same info that I gave to those scammers while they were using : casalemdia.support domain

https://i.imgur.com/ZARA9qB.jpg

Also same username combine : pb29117

BECAREFUL GUYS PLEASE THOSE SCAMMER ARE BACK AGAIN WITH THIS SITE : cpzmedia.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: