Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatrade  (Read 278 times)
kimmy12 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:19:38 PM

Avatrade has stolen more than 30.000 Dollar from my account. The whole company is set up to steal the money from people. I started trading with them at the end of January. I traded with Avatrade germany, perfect site in german, no negative ratings, controlled by the authorities - everything seemed totally safe. I got a german speaking german financeanalyst as my personal assistent. Mr. Henning Rhein. He seemed so competent and made me withdrwa a few times money, even when I lost. He sayd losing is part of the game, especcially for beginners and he would help me to make more money hwen I put new money in. He also gave me then a nice bonus. But anyway - long story made short - I lost all my money, also because of strange movements on my Avatrade app - the course went down for a few seconds and all my positions where closed. So in the beginning i made 100.000 euro, which I could not transfer and at the end all my money which I put in - more than 30.000 euro was gone. When I tried to get in touch with Mr. Henning Rhein ore Mark Richter ore Raffael Schustermann, nobody was there. I did not get a respond at my emails and they blcoked my phone numbers. Later I heard that the dutch and german authorities, as well as canadian and british virgin isalnd authorities are warning because of that company. In the meantime I did some research and found out htat there are several other victims like me. I went to the police and to the justice department in germany and the netherlands and I am not the first one whos happened this with Avatrade. They are doing investigation now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: