Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:51:48 PM

I think New Year's airdrop (like it was on Christmas) will be not bad idea.
In the same direction with all previous dropping actions.

Yea, and you have split up your coins into multiple addresses with just over 1 BTX each, right?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hadrop.Boyle

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:58:06 PM

I would agree on a bonus or something special for next moday on airdrop as it's the first day in 2018. Like habing an additional btx or an increase in percentage.
Happy new year everyone!  Grin

You get 5% interest  @ 1st Jan 2018. Lets say that's a quite nice return. Just get soMe more BTX before :-)

Wanne get 10% of Cointracking? https://cointracking.info/?ref=M138678
Wanne join Binance Exchange? https://www.binance.com/?ref=11326731
Wanne join Kucoin with Bonus? https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7QHt5a
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:23:33 PM

We have BTX over 0.001 from Jan 24.
maybe as result of additional promotion and enthusiasm after Christmas airdrop.

ULF

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:48:09 PM

Voted too.
I'd like to leave some constructive criticism about the BTX logo. I must say I hate it. The magenta color is the only really good thing about it, the rest I find totally ugly.
I believe a logo based on the BTC makes BTX appear like yet another worthless copycat product with a lack of seriousness, branding and creativity. And the word "core" is so small no one can read it in icon size in the coinmarketcap list anway.
Ever thought about something new, like an abstract shape that somehow embodies the "core" theme, while keeping the familiar magenta color? Or some kind of logo contest?
Btw thx for the christmas present airdrop.

I hate to say it but I do agree with you, mate. What's more, I don't like this pinkish color altogether. The logo should be more masculine, more brutal if you please, not this frivolous shade of feminine, as well as the whole theme. Really, would you expect a lot of sense from a 17-year-old teenager girl? This is what I felt when I had been first introduced to BTX. I didn't think of it as a very serious project. This is of course an erroneous impression but it is there.

The coin definitely needs some rebranding.
 No    
Magenta is not pink . It is red-blue.

It seems that your masculinity is threatened with the color of the coin. Your attitude justifies your nickname.

Are you being judgmental or what?

Personally, I'm quite fine with the color itself. In fact, I like it very much on its own, it's one of my favorite colors, and that has nothing to do with my nickname. But I just thought that I should express my concern about it since it gives you a tint of frivolousness and lack of seriousness, which may not be good for a coin to succeed. Well, at least this is what I felt, so it should be considered as sort of "constructive criticism" too. There's no need to make it personal, really.

This color is magenta, not pink..

Light magenta is a technical name for pink.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:51:18 PM

We have BTX over 0.001 from Jan 24.
maybe as result of additional promotion and enthusiasm after Christmas airdrop.

It is already over 0.001. I think you meant 0.01? That would be nice, although I won't be selling mine.
ULF

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:55:58 PM

Voted too.
I'd like to leave some constructive criticism about the BTX logo. I must say I hate it. The magenta color is the only really good thing about it, the rest I find totally ugly.
I believe a logo based on the BTC makes BTX appear like yet another worthless copycat product with a lack of seriousness, branding and creativity. And the word "core" is so small no one can read it in icon size in the coinmarketcap list anway.
Ever thought about something new, like an abstract shape that somehow embodies the "core" theme, while keeping the familiar magenta color? Or some kind of logo contest?

I hate to say it but I do agree with you, mate. What's more, I don't like this pinkish color altogether. The logo should be more masculine, more brutal if you please, not this frivolous shade of feminine, as well as the whole theme. Really, would you expect a lot of sense from a 17-year-old teenager girl? This is what I felt when I had been first introduced to BTX. I didn't think of it as a very serious project. This is of course an erroneous impression but it is there.

No    
Magenta is not pink . It is red-blue.

It seems that your masculinity is threatened with the color of the coin. Your attitude justifies your nickname.

Personally, I'm quite fine with the color itself. In fact, I like it very much on its own, it's one of my favorite colors, and that has nothing to do with my nickname. But I just thought that I should express my concern about it since it gives you a tint of frivolousness and lack of seriousness, which may not be good for a coin to succeed. Well, at least this is what I felt, so it should be considered as sort of "constructive criticism" too. There's no need to make it personal, really.

This color is magenta, not pink..

No   Magenta has blue. Pink none.
Magenta not present in normal light spectrum
Magenta is regarded a Purple hue
Magenta is unique

blmer

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:09:50 PM

Can I use the  exchange wallet to participate in the airdrop?
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:50:51 PM

Nope, must be a wallet that you can sign messages and transactions with.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
chriss0r

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:29:34 AM

I would agree on a bonus or something special for next moday on airdrop as it's the first day in 2018. Like habing an additional btx or an increase in percentage.
Happy new year everyone!  Grin

I would be happy about that too, but i think 8 days after that big additional BTX christmas givaway the chance will be very small. But i hope so too Wink
j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:23:54 AM

Hello Bitcore community ---

Bitcore is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe 24/7. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX!

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:46:36 AM

Hello Bitcore community ---

Bitcore is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe 24/7. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX!

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay

Coo, good start to the new year Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:23:58 AM

Voted too.

The problem is not if you like the color or not. Your thinking of "pink" as giving a tint of frivolousness and lack of seriousness and your example with the 17-year-old teenager girl were just depicting the reactionary world you are thinking you are living in.

But this is not a problem with me, right? Yes, this is how I feel toward this color, even though I quite like it myself. And it is not just me thinking, it is just how the world around me thinks because otherwise why am I feeling and thinking exactly like that? Also, why do you call that "reactionary" or do you really think that a 17-year-old Barbie-like girl is not frivolous or what? I mean to say this is not me which is how you try to make it look.

Magenta is unique

It seems like you didn't follow the link I provided.
Holdi

Activity: 132

Just HODL

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:30:29 AM

Normally I hate the pink color. So I can understand all the people here who wish a more "masculine" color for bitcore.
But as I invested in bitcore the color was pink, all their adverts are like this and it looks really cool. For me it is the first time I can accept this color  Grin.

Wish you all a good start in 2018 !!

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:59:12 AM

i'm just wondering, what withdrawal issues have hitbtc?

something like poloniex with its stucked withdrawal  for weeks?
Just have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=378827.1060

well, there are some users complaining about different issues and they swear that they will not ever use that exchange. This not seems really good.

i need to think about it...
ULF

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:00:42 AM

Voted too.

The problem is not if you like the color or not. Your thinking of "pink" as giving a tint of frivolousness and lack of seriousness and your example with the 17-year-old teenager girl were just depicting the reactionary world you are thinking you are living in.

But this is not a problem with me, right? Yes, this is how I feel toward this color, even though I quite like it myself. And it is not just me thinking, it is just how the world around me thinks because otherwise why am I feeling and thinking exactly like that? Also, why do you call that "reactionary" or do you really think that a 17-year-old Barbie-like girl is not frivolous or what? I mean to say this is not me which is how you try to make it look.

Magenta is unique

I do not see Magenta referenced there
what I do see is light pink referred as light pink,
and it is exactly that and not magenta
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:39:46 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 11:58:45 AM by tee-rex

No   Magenta has blue. Pink none.
Magenta is unique

Are you kidding me? Or are you colorblind? You don't see the similarity between the colors in the BTC logo and the colors shown on the page by the link and which are called pink? Anyway, you can go the math route and do the calculations yourself. Magenta is from the CMYK color model, where M stands for magenta if we speak technical here. So you can convert those RGB values given in the table to CMYK values to see how magenta refers to pink.

Pink is light magenta. Something like 255, 170, 255 in RGB color coordinates.
PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:53:19 AM

Merry Cristmas and Happy New Year, dear friends!

All Bitcore promo images http://portalm1.imgur.com

snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:04:04 PM

Nope, must be a wallet that you can sign messages and transactions with.

no ,i don't think so .you need to keep your btx in your local wallet or mobile wallet ,and rigister in the website ,you can find the steps in the first post.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:17:47 PM

Voted too.

Magenta is unique

I think the color of BTX is fine. I think the logo is fine. I think the name is fine. I think the tech is super-fine.
What I think is not fine is the marketing of BTX which is non-existent. The signature campaign is a joke, since it is very badly paid.
As a matter of fact, every BTC-forking shitcoin is getting more public attention than Bitcore, which is superior to all of them.
It is a cruel world, and it is full of the background noise of too many shitcoins, and so quality alone is not enough.
The devs should give less BTX to BTC whales who would just dump them and more BTX to a marketing division which still is non existent,

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:26:14 PM

Be patient, they are working on it for a few past weeks since their meetup. I expect to get more info after the holidays. And even without new info and good news, the price is stable/better, so just wait and enjoy airdrops. I thing a lot of good stuff is coming in january Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: