Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 [807] 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 728773 times)
ztaz

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

the price of a coin will be specially dumped and kept below, so that they will not sell large sums of money and thus not lower it even lower ... although that the bulet after the last airdrop will be very interesting, we look forward to it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bytales

Activity: 151
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:50:45 PM

the price of a coin will be specially dumped and kept below, so that they will not sell large sums of money and thus not lower it even lower ... although that the bulet after the last airdrop will be very interesting, we look forward to it Smiley

To bad im all outta bitcoin, i just pumped my sack full of BTX. Otherwise would have gotten more BTX
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

I expect to see price around 3-4$ around Monday afternoon.
That is probably the time I will try to get some more coins, not sure fow how long can price hold on low side.

Bytales

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

That is probably the time I will try to get some more coins, not sure fow how long can price hold on low side.

There will probably be a lot of ppl who will want to sell then. Which is simply stupid. Ist never a good ideea to sell when everybody else wants to sell.
Depends on what Kind of People are Holding the coins.
Are People who are in for the Long run ? These wont sell.
Or are there People who just wanted the airdrop, and now looking to cash out the whole lot ? Theese will most likely sell.

The question is how many are from each category and which of them has how many coins.
The answer to that will be reflected in the Price.

Probably after the whole announcements after the airdrop, they will think twice about selling.
We will see.
_javier_

Activity: 444
Merit: 31

Still a manic miner

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

hodlers and last investors are not that dumb, more after seeing last days price action.

i think we are already too low.. maybe the end of the airdrop is already priced in, and next monday you will have to rebuy higher if you want to ride the choo choo train  Cool

19kt6um75kGg3qKZgui5vucztiGxUpKad5
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

hodlers and last investors are not that dumb, more after seeing last days price action.

i think we are already too low.. maybe the end of the airdrop is already priced in, and next monday you will have to rebuy higher if you want to ride the choo choo train  Cool

Smart dumpers dumped already.  They’re not gonna risk a 50% loss for the sake of 8%.  I doubt we’ll see a big selloff.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

i will there too, i love panic sells, its great opportunity to bag some, of course not always, in case of proper project like this, i am always online
Bytales

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

Smart dumpers dumped already.  They’re not gonna risk a 50% loss for the sake of 8%.  I doubt we’ll see a big selloff.

They think everyone will want to dump then so they dump now.
 Ivee seen sell order 1500 BTX and bigger. Man ppl are dumb !
When this is going to be 1000 euro per coin in a couple of months, they will genital-mutilate themselves. Repeteadly. Relentlessy. Until there is nothing left to mutilate.

Such is the life in Crypto !
Very high risk of Mutilation !
Bytales

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

i will there too, i love panic sells, its great opportunity to bag some, of course not always, in case of proper project like this, i am always online

If it goes really cheap i might pump a bit more FIAT as well. Well see.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

When this is going to be 1000 euro per coin in a couple of months, they will genital-mutilate themselves. Repeteadly. Relentlessy. Until there is nothing left to mutilate.

You think in a couple months?   Cool

Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:31:09 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3), keyzersoze (1)

The BITCORE airdrop will come to an end on 30th of this month...

But the airdrop part was significant in many ways .. I along with my friend and elder brother entered into the crypto market in the middle of last year with only $200. made a decent profit and turned it into $1500.. Later I knew about bitcore and invested $25 for airdrop to test it and bitcore won my heart..

Later I invested all my holdings ($1500) + additional $11000.. Because I understood Bitcore has something that no other coin has and eventually it will succeed...I put everything I could in bitcore.

I didn't even sell my holdings even when the price peaked at $49.. Today my holding is worth of almost $50000..

My first year with bitcore is really memorable and I will never forget this experience and excitement .. From now every Monday will remind me about bitcore airdrop..

...Finally it was a nice journey with bitcore and weekly airdrop.. Bitcore will always remain in my heart...I will always be with it..

"Long live BITCORE_BTX, The development team, the community and all who put great efforts and time to push this magnificent crypto forward..."

😔😔😔
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

But the airdrop part was significant in many ways .. I along with my friend and elder brother entered into the crypto market in the middle of last year with only $200. made a decent profit and turned it into $1500.. Later I knew about bitcore and invested $25 for airdrop to test it and bitcore won my heart..

Later I invested all my holdings ($1500) + additional $11000.. Because I understood Bitcore has something that no other coin has and eventually it will succeed...I put everything I could in bitcore.

I didn't even sell my holdings even when the price peaked at $49.. Today my holding is worth of almost $50000..

My first year with bitcore is really memorable and I will never forget this experience and excitement .. From now every Monday will remind me about bitcore airdrop..

...Finally it was a nice journey with bitcore and weekly airdrop.. Bitcore will always remain in my heart...I will always be with it..

"Long live BITCORE_BTX, The development team, the community and all who put great efforts and time to push this magnificent crypto forward..."

😔😔😔

Amen to all that, brother.  Smiley

andrei1982

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

if i see 3$ after Monday i will buy another 1500BTX but i doubt
isildurBG

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

You think in a couple months?   Cool

I think he means in hours! 😂🚀
Bytales

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

You think in a couple months?   Cool

I have a feeling we are going to witness the biggest FOMO and Hysteria in the History of Crypto !
All those Genitals that are goign to get Mutilated !
What a shame !
Bytales

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:23:06 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (2)

😔😔😔

You all know what that means !
This year Lambo time !

No seriously, if you got 50k USD in BTX right now, you will realize this year that you wont have to work in your life ever again. Unless you will do what you like.
People also dont realize, that the most important thing in having a large, imposible to spend chunck of money, doesnt now only allows you to buy what ever you want, but gives you the posibility to create what ever you dream of.
And that is the hidden gem most "Lambo people" miss !
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:30:38 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 04:52:27 PM by keyzersoze

i think we are already too low.. maybe the end of the airdrop is already priced in, and next monday you will have to rebuy higher if you want to ride the choo choo train  Cool

Smart dumpers dumped already.  They’re not gonna risk a 50% loss for the sake of 8%.  I doubt we’ll see a big selloff.

McAfee syndrome?

Geeez, all those “mutilations” made my groin hurt.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
keyzersoze

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:42:10 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 04:52:48 PM by keyzersoze

You think in a couple months?   Cool

I have a feeling we are going to witness the biggest FOMO and Hysteria in the History of Crypto !
All those Genitals that are goign to get Mutilated !
What a shame !

Please, enough with the “mutilated genitalia” already.
We get the picture. Lol.
Cut cut, stab stab, rinse and repeat, until no genitalia left.
While crying over lost BTX.

Maybe pdf instructions, or a YouTube vid in the main ANN?
For Fudsters And Dumpers.
 Tongue Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
keyzersoze

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

😔😔😔

Here here!
Well written and probably rings true for a lot of people in here bro.

Definitely deserves another merit point.
 Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
david.Bauman

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

Hey guys. Nothing about you and yours airdrop on calendar. Add your events  to https://tothemoon.live/  traders already there
Pages: « 1 ... 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 [807] 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: