Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729066 times)
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:39:23 AM

Is there any future plan for bitcore beyond just being another currency? Is there a bigger picture?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:02:37 AM

Is there any future plan for bitcore beyond just being another currency? Is there a bigger picture?

Maxmad, be patient.

If you wanna short profit, so this project is nothing for you.

Greetz
Steve
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:37:25 AM

Maxmad, be patient.

Greetz
Steve

I know it has been talked about here and also on the slack but how is it coming along getting BTX onto a larger marketplace? I know that the two that have been thrown around are binance and bittrex.
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

Maxmad, be patient.

Greetz
Steve
I think his question is only targeting long term goals. Someone who's just in for PnD wouldn't be interested in future plans. And as far as I can see, you did not provide any roadmap or future plans, as an an example how are you going to put use to the lightning network or are there are any plans to test some PoW vs PoS, or things like that.
It would be very interesting and imho good for the adoption if the people would just get a glimpse of your vision. Atm it might look like you have no ideas and you are satisfied with what you have accomplished so far. I only say it might look like. I'm confident you have ideas what to do next and a long term vision. The only thing I would ask you, is to let us be a part of it. Smiley

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:15:37 PM

Maxmad, be patient.

Greetz
Steve
I think his question is only targeting long term goals. Someone who's just in for PnD wouldn't be interested in future plans. And as far as I can see, you did not provide any roadmap or future plans, as an an example how are you going to put use to the lightning network or are there are any plans to test some PoW vs PoS, or things like that.
It would be very interesting and imho good for the adoption if the people would just get a glimpse of your vision. Atm it might look like you have no ideas and you are satisfied with what you have accomplished so far. I only say it might look like. I'm confident you have ideas what to do next and a long term vision. The only thing I would ask you, is to let us be a part of it. Smiley

Yes, I would agree. Blind trust is sometimes good in life (not too often anyway) but definetly not in cryptos. If there are plans they should be shared with the community. If there are no plans, well, that should be shared too.

minestro

Activity: 266

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:25:17 PM

Maxmad, be patient.

Greetz
Steve

Yes, I would agree. Blind trust is sometimes good in life (not too often anyway) but definetly not in cryptos. If there are plans they should be shared with the community. If there are no plans, well, that should be shared too.
I'm not really about trust. It trust the devs to have good in mind. But I think, to get people talking(/using/buying/adapting) a coin you yourself have to talk about the coin and especially what your plans are.

_javi_

Activity: 968
Merit: 624

Still a manic miner

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:03:06 PM

100% agreed

Early adopter and long time investor here. I would like to know the roadmap and what are the future plans. The huge pending final airdrop concerns me. But so far the team has developed a nice coin. And the miners are there supporting too. So i guess good times ahead.

keep on the good work! thanks for the airdrop

darkistorrik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:21:57 PM

100% agreed

Early adopter and long time investor here. I would like to know the roadmap and what are the future plans. The huge pending final airdrop concerns me. But so far the team has developed a nice coin. And the miners are there supporting too. So i guess good times ahead.

I really like the development team. Excellent coin and technical solutions. the only thing that keeps this coin from the price in 10$ is the lack of large exchanges and the idea of using a coin (including a road map).
I bought more than 1000 coins and will keep them to the last. I'm also interested in the last distribution in November? Can I have a distribution formula? Or as an example how many people will get with 100, 500, 1000,3000 and so on.

I am still alive.
jravago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

100% agreed

I really like the development team. Excellent coin and technical solutions. the only thing that keeps this coin from the price in 10$ is the lack of large exchanges and the idea of using a coin (including a road map).
I bought more than 1000 coins and will keep them to the last. I'm also interested in the last distribution in November? Can I have a distribution formula? Or as an example how many people will get with 100, 500, 1000,3000 and so on.

I don't mind this coin to stay at current price $2 and less publicity until the end of FREE claiming of BTX coin in Nov. 2. Remember that the rest of unclaimed coin will be divided equally to all BTX coin holder minus 10% for the dev team.

Dev- how to you plan to distribute and divided equally all the unclaimed coins? Does it based on the coins we hold or percentage?
_javi_

Still a manic miner

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:16:53 PM

the only thing that keeps this coin from the price in 10$ is the lack of large exchanges and the idea of using a coin (including a road map).

the only thing that keeps this coin from moving its price is the 15,517,031.56 BTX    (94.02 % of total) hanging in 1 address..   Lets burn them Cool
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:19:11 PM

There's been ideas thrown around like a debit card, essentially everything bitcoin has.

The focus is mainly keeping the airdrops going for the time being and making the coin more well known though.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:23:51 PM

the only thing that keeps this coin from the price in 10$ is the lack of large exchanges and the idea of using a coin (including a road map).

the only thing that keeps this coin from moving its price is the 15,517,031.56 BTX    (94.02 % of total) hanging in 1 address..   Lets burn them Cool

Remove the chance of future claiming muhaha

_javi_

Still a manic miner

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:28:32 PM

The focus is mainly keeping the airdrops going for the time being and making the coin more well known though.

current way of making the coin more well known (airdrops) looks like recent vids of Mayweather throwing bills to the air ... Embarrassed
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:15:48 PM

100% agreed

Yeah simply extend the airdrop as long as possible at a relative low rate. +1

I think Bitcore should focus on becoming the technicly most advanced BTC-ish Coin, implementing all the new Features right away.
Maybe an improved XCP Fork running on top of this Blockchain would be a good idea for later on ?

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:00:52 AM

100% agreed

Yeah simply extend the airdrop as long as possible at a relative low rate. +1

I think Bitcore should focus on becoming the technicly most advanced BTC-ish Coin, implementing all the new Features right away.
Maybe an improved XCP Fork running on top of this Blockchain would be a good idea for later on ?

Say yolo, make masternodes with darksend, the ability to create erc25 tokens and implement pow/pos/MN mining simultaneously for blockchain safety, as well as cryptonotes privacy.  Lol

The xcp fork would be nice down the road.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:05:40 AM

this coin should raise a bit soon, its a good project, just buy and hold

yolo
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:56:49 AM

Maxmad, be patient.

Greetz
Steve

I'm not really about trust. It trust the devs to have good in mind. But I think, to get people talking(/using/buying/adapting) a coin you yourself have to talk about the coin and especially what your plans are.

I have expressend myself badly, I guess. I fully trust the devs here, no doubts whatsoever on my side. But this is my personal feeling. Which is subjective. I was stating what I was stating as matter of principle. Others may have other subjective perceptions, and this is why full transparency (or at least a quite full transparency) about plans is a good thing.

PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

Skeptics, do not forget that the accumulation of coins by market makers is quiet. No one ever tell you that there will be a pump soon. They will say only when the price begin increases.

ron_

Activity: 840
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:39:11 AM

Hi, guys. I joined your project. Bought more then 500 btx today. Waiting expensive price for BTX.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

myfranco

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:40:16 AM

The DEV was silent for a while. Explaining Roadmap could be a good answer.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: