Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 728773 times)
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:27:01 PM

I don't understand why we are forced to give out our private key of our wallet in order to claim bitcore.
It's the same as for Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold and any other Bitcoin Shit that is still coming along. You did not have any problem to claim them, did you? Besides BTX is not a hardfork. It is a dividend on existing BTC, if you own some.

Painfree way of getting free coins.

I got my Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold by leaving it on Bittrex and Bittrex split it for me. Many people used a tool from Nano Ledger and Trezor to split their BTC and get their forked coins. There were many Youtube videos about how to split your Bitcoin and get your forked coins. Awareness it what it boils down to. Few people know what Bitcore is and with so much hacking taking place, you can't blame a lot of people for not wanting to risk losing their BTC trying to claim some free coins.

Bitcore needs Youtube videos from some of the biggest Youtubers discussing Bitcore and instructing them on how to split their BTX safely. There really needs to be some fantastic news about BTX that will get the entire crypto community to take notice of BTX. A fast rising price is usually the way to get everyone to pay attention. Other than that, there needs to be marketing campaigns and some type of outreach program that will go viral and get the community to notice. If CMC had corrected the numbers and we were a top 100 coin, that would be enough to get the community to notice. We need to find a way to get into the top 100 list on CMC and everything will take care of itself.

Bitcoin Gold has one of the worst reputations on the market and yet it currently sits at #11 on CMC. BTG had an infected wallet on their site and it cost a lot of people to lose their BTC and yet, it's still sits at #11. It all comes down to circulating coins and market cap. We need to figure out a way to increase those 2 things and the rest will fall into place.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:31:12 PM

I don't understand why we are forced to give out our private key of our wallet in order to claim bitcore.
It's the same as for Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold and any other Bitcoin Shit that is still coming along. You did not have any problem to claim them, did you? Besides BTX is not a hardfork. It is a dividend on existing BTC, if you own some.

Painfree way of getting free coins.

I got my Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold by leaving it on Bittrex and Bittrex split it for me. Many people used a tool from Nano Ledger and Trezor to split their BTC and get their forked coins. There were many Youtube videos about how to split your Bitcoin and get your forked coins. Awareness it what it boils down to. Few people know what Bitcore is and with so much hacking taking place, you can't blame a lot of people for not wanting to risk losing their BTC trying to claim some free coins.

Bitcore needs Youtube videos from some of the biggest Youtubers discussing Bitcore and instructing them on how to split their BTX safely. There really needs to be some fantastic news about BTX that will get the entire crypto community to take notice of BTX. A fast rising price is usually the way to get everyone to pay attention. Other than that, there needs to be marketing campaigns and some type of outreach program that will go viral and get the community to notice. If CMC had corrected the numbers and we were a top 100 coin, that would be enough to get the community to notice. We need to find a way to get into the top 100 list on CMC and everything will take care of itself.

Bitcoin Gold has one of the worst reputations on the market and yet it currently sits at #11 on CMC. BTG had an infected wallet on their site and it cost a lot of people to lose their BTC and yet, it's still sits at #11. It all comes down to circulating coins and market cap. We need to figure out a way to increase those 2 things and the rest will fall into place.

Amen to that!
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:35:23 PM

Yes I have been saying this but if they have low IQ, it does not help to discuss it.

You've already proved your low IQ here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg26069424#msg26069424 .
crypt0kid

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:41:28 PM

I understand why we are forced to give out our private key of our wallet in order to claim bitcore. There are many other airdrops with no such requirement. And if we own a hardware wallet (ledger nano s), a safe way you say is to move your coins to new wallet and claim using old wallet.

Can I create a new wallet inside ledger nano s that has its own private key? If so how can I do this?

Other than that, with my current private key tied to other wallets like ethereum, etc, stratis and many others, this claim would be really troublesome for us hardware wallet owners.

I suggest you use message signing option to distribute coins instead of asking private keys.

Try claiming it the way i did, i moved my BTC (Copy/paste)Dat.file to the Bitcorewallet, removed that on's Dat.file temporarily and saw my Bitcorebalance, then i send them to my Bitcoreaddress i use, removed the Dat.file, put the old one back.  
I'm not sure if this is the way, but it did give me my BTX directly that i had at the time of the snapshot.

Not sure this will work. I will check for other safer ways if any exist. I suggest you move your coins to a safer wallet if you think your way is not %100 safe.

Why doesn't someone from the team post articles on Twitter, Medium, Facebook, and post videos on Youtube explaining in detail how to claim the free BTX? There seems to be a lot of different suggestions. Why not figure out the easiest and safest way to do that and then post the correct way and make it easy for anyone who wants to claim their BTX to do so?

Secondly, the person who posted that BTX is a scam might actually be a fan of Bitcoin Cash and is afraid that BTX will one day overtake BCH. We can first try to explain it to him and have him put the correct information up there. If he still chooses not to listen, we create our own page with the correct information. There are times that one must take the offensive and this is one of those times. The community's growth will be hampered if people are allowed to believe that this great coin is a scam, simply because of what a person has to do to claim their free coins.

OG_Sat0si

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:23:16 PM

Where is the BTX updates and news from meeting???

BTC's rich get BTX for free.
The poor pays and gets cheaper.
A BTC rich man dump into the market because BTX he is worthless to him.

This is very unfair.

Yes I have been saying this but if they have low IQ, it does not help to discuss it.

99% of btc users will not get their free BTX.  Only whales who will dump since we are competition

so ? less coins in circulation

U misunderstood.  99% of BTC users at that moment wont get it because they do not have their own wallet QT

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER
OG_Sat0si

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:31:02 PM

Regarding 2 mentally ill posters who keep talking to me, you have nothing of value nor have you pointed out any faults or how I was "wrong" in anything.  You are put on ignore since reading anything you say will hurt the reader financially and persuade him subconsciously.

Why doesn't someone from the team post articles on Twitter, Medium, Facebook, and post videos on Youtube

They should do that to market this and help grow it with more adaption.  Not teach how to get free coins to dump. WTF

That is the reason I sold thousands of BTX recently, my advice was not listened to so I beat the dumpers and bought back in much lower Smiley  Like a pro

Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:45:41 PM

In 2018, Our Next Target is $130...Just keep it in mind.. Roll Eyes

Sadly, I don't have the money to buy more...  Cry
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:49:40 PM

Hello,
It is really strange who is selling on Cryptopia tousands of BTX...
This is a contribution for Bittrex listing.  Grin 32k BTX wallet poured like a bucket...

You know what? I would be happy if this was the reason Smiley maybe it is... So many people are buying BTX right now I would be surprised if anyone still dumps only for a profit.

Where are the good news we are waiting for? Please don't wait till christmas to surprise us! Smiley
OG_Sat0si

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:22:36 PM

Hello,
It is really strange who is selling on Cryptopia tousands of BTX...
This is a contribution for Bittrex listing.  Grin 32k BTX wallet poured like a bucket...

You know what? I would be happy if this was the reason Smiley maybe it is... So many people are buying BTX right now I would be surprised if anyone still dumps only for a profit.

Where are the good news we are waiting for? Please don't wait till christmas to surprise us! Smiley
The good news is that I started buying instead of selling.  Watch price rise from .0085btc over the next month

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:33:05 PM

Sounds cool. After the dumping season we may then have the FOMO season soon starting for Bitcore. Good.  Grin

PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:35:57 PM

All Bitcore promo images http://portalm1.imgur.com

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:52:49 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 11:37:07 PM by Kryptowerk

Bitcore Core meeting summary

Dear Bitcore Community,

this is a quick summary of our two-day meeting from 12 - 13th of December 2017 @ Bodensee.

Open meeting
First of all let us thank everyone that came to the open meeting on December 12th. We had great discussions and we're happy you were able to meet with us on such short notice!
Special thanks to our host Fabian, he is an even more fantastic guy in real life than he is in the Telegram chat! If you ever consider staying near Bodensee, take a look at his gorgeous hotel: www.hotel-gierer.de
We made some great contacts that will help us grow Bitcore in the future.

Internal meeting.
The vast growth of Bitcore and the sudden increase of interest for BTX all over the world was overwhelming for our team.
We decided to restructure and rethink the way we approach all upcoming development to make sure we can meet the expectations and fully utilize the possibilities Bitcore's underlying tech provides.
Restructuring took some time and now we are back at 100%!

The team now gets direct support from more developers and people experienced with cryptocurrency project development.
We will release an official team announcement within the next 24h.

Roadmap
The Bitcore Core team has decided on a lot of important points regarding development and marketing for the future.
This is a sneak preview of things to come for BTX:

● New Website
This will contain a new and more in-depth structure and a redesign.
Including a new block explorer (independent from the current chainz explorer)
It will also contain our official roadmap with more points than listed within this statement.

● ATMs
Jon already released the pull request for GENERAL BYTES ATMs.
https://github.com/GENERALBYTESCOM/batm_public
We expect to hear back from them soon and already have several people ready to order once the latest software is implemented for their systems.

● More ways to sell and buy BTX.
Right now cannot publicly give specifics.

● Hardware wallet support
We expect to get support for Bitcore BTX on a hardware wallet soon.

Your Bitcore team

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Fizsan

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:07:50 PM

I am hyped!  Grin Grin Grin
crypt0kid

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:11:49 PM

Regarding 2 mentally ill posters who keep talking to me, you have nothing of value nor have you pointed out any faults or how I was "wrong" in anything.  You are put on ignore since reading anything you say will hurt the reader financially and persuade him subconsciously.

Why doesn't someone from the team post articles on Twitter, Medium, Facebook, and post videos on Youtube

They should do that to market this and help grow it with more adaption.  Not teach how to get free coins to dump. WTF

That is the reason I sold thousands of BTX recently, my advice was not listened to so I beat the dumpers and bought back in much lower Smiley  Like a pro

Your view is short-sighted. We need videos to educate people on Bitcore, as well as letting people know the safe and proper method to claim their BTX. The more coins that end up being added into circulation, the higher BTX's market cap will rise. Once we hit the top 100 on CMC, Bitcore will get free marketing from all of the Youtubers and bloggers. It doesn't matter if those people who claim their coins dump because there will be people waiting to buy them at dirt cheap prices. We just need the coins to be added into circulation. This will cause our market cap rises and then we will get a ton of free marketing.  

Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Diamon, BitcoinX, etc. How much marketing are any of those coins doing? With the exception of Bitcoin Cash, which is extremely shady in their marketing practices, the others aren't doing any marketing. People within the crypto space are writing articles about them and putting out videos about them. All they do is make an announcement that they are a Bitcoin fork and the crypto space does all of the marketing for them. If Bitcore were to launch today, we'd get the same free marketing.

We need to get into the top 100 list on CMC and getting the coins into circulation will help get us there much more quickly. It doesn't mean that we should be sitting on our hands in the meantime. Reaching out to people to claim their coins is just one aspect. We can also publish a press release on PR Web to get the word out about Bitcore (please make sure that the press release is spellchecked by a native English speaker). PR Web articles aren't that expensive. I've run multiple press releases on PR Web before and it's one of the best press release resources out there. Much of the news on Youtube is regurgitated. They all pretty much do videos about the same exact topic. If one of the big Youtubers does a video about BTX, the others will follow suit. There are viral ways to get things done and all of these things can be done simultaneously.

e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:13:11 PM

Bitcore Core meeting summary

Dear Bitcore Community,

this is a quick summary of our two-day meeting from 12 - 13th of December 2017 @ Bodensee.

Open meeting
First of all let us thank everyone that came to the open meeting on December 12th. We had great discussions and we're happy you were able to meet with us on such short notice!
Special thanks to our host Fabian, he is an even more fantastic guy in real life than he is in the Telegram chat! If you ever consider staying near Bodensee, take a look at his gorgeous hotel: www.hotel-gierer.de
We made some great contacts that will help us grow Bitcore in the future.

Internal meeting.
The vast growth of Bitcore and the sudden increase of interest for BTX all over the world was overwhelming for our team.
We decided to restructure and rethink the way we approach all upcoming development to make sure we can meet the expectations and fully utilize the possiblities Bitcore's underlying tech provides.
Restructuring took some time and now we are back at 100%!

The team now gets direct support from more developers and people experienced with cryptocurrency project development.
We will release an official team announcement within the next 24h.

Roadmap
The Bitcore Core team has decided on a lot of important points regarding development and marketing for the future.
This is a sneak preview of things to come for BTX:

● New Website
This will contain a new and more in-depth structure and a redesign.
Including a new block explorer (independant from the current chainz explorer)
It will also contain our official roadmap with more points than listed within this statement.

● ATMs
Jon already released the pull request for GENERAL BYTES ATMs.
https://github.com/GENERALBYTESCOM/batm_public
We expect to hear back from them soon and already have several people ready to order once the latest software is implemented for their systems.

● More ways to sell and buy BTX.
Right now cannot publicly give specifics.

● Hardware wallet support
We expect to get support for Bitcore BTX on a hardware wallet soon.

Your Bitcore team

so much great news! and it looks like you guys had a good time  Grin

isildurBG

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:16:02 PM

The good news are comming! And the volume is growing!
I feel like the prize is going to recover pretty soon.
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:17:30 PM

Guys I am very glad about the progress and increasing airdrops but lets not forget about the current votings for altcoin.io! Smiley

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2067/listing-bitcore-btx

and comment here with $btc! Smiley

https://twitter.com/PalmExchange/status/931855582289592320
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:27:49 PM

Quote from: crypt0kid
We need to get into the top 100 list on CMC and getting the coins into circulation will help get us there much more quickly.
I fully agree but the issue is that it seems CMC want to treat Bitcore differently from other Bitcoin forks when it comes to circulating supply...

Other people say CMC doesn't matter but I disagree about it.

Getting things right on CMC is crucial in my opinion.

--ypsi

that's right. i remember when for a short period of time btx was on the 1st page...
Fizsan

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:29:42 PM

We need bigger exchanges and more good marketing!
Hadrop.Boyle

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:33:37 PM

Quote from: crypt0kid
We need to get into the top 100 list on CMC and getting the coins into circulation will help get us there much more quickly.
I fully agree but the issue is that it seems CMC want to treat Bitcore differently from other Bitcoin forks when it comes to circulating supply...

Other people say CMC doesn't matter but I disagree about it.

Getting things right on CMC is crucial in my opinion.

--ypsi

that's right. i remember when for a short period of time btx was on the 1st page...

Yeah I think the same, it's not all but a great step.
but sadly no idea how to reach that.

Wanne get 10% of Cointracking? https://cointracking.info/?ref=M138678
Wanne join Binance Exchange? https://www.binance.com/?ref=11326731
Wanne join Kucoin with Bonus? https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7QHt5a
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: