Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 728803 times)
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

I've just read the news, congratulations to dev team, now you're around top 100, it's really a great accomplishment which proves the strength of this project and its ability to handle struggles. Again congrats  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

too long roadmap, in couple months when airdrop will finish, we will touch the ground. How can you put " q3 2018 new exchanger" ? are you serious?
Seems you miss the point of a roadmap. Also new exchanges will come in Q1 too, not only Q3, if you actually bother to read the roadmap properly.

--ypsi

He seems to be pointing to an inevitable crash after the airdrops end... I wonder what would be the logic in that. To me it seems that the airdrops were priced in during november when the BTX/BTC price dropped from over 0.004 to its current level. When the airdrops end, I'd expect some dumping to happen, but by then we should be higher on the CMC ranking too.

There will be some dumping after the airdrops ends that for sure , but also there will be no more flooding of new BTX on the market, and the difficulty for mining will by then be much much higher.

What is the reasoning behind these dumps you postulated? Of course if too many people expect that to happen it will for no other reason than that, but then people will try to dump early etc. It's hard to speculate what will happen.

BTX community is made by two type of people: those who hold BTC because they like the coin and they think it has a future, and those who don't care about the coin and they just want the airdrops. Many people enter the community as part of the latter, but in time they understand the virtues of the coin and change their attitude. There may be some sort of dump as it happened with Byteball, when the airdrop stopped, but the consequences wouldn't last more than a few months - if at all.

You say the right things and I'll add that it's not bad - that many people come to get only free coins in the beginning. BTX is extremely good technically, and if while the community is working on popularization the developer will work hard to include BitCore into existing businesses and services in parallel - then we will all have a wonderful future!

But it is not enough to be just good nowadays. As Alice has once said, here we must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place, and if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast as that. Just to stay alive and relevant, the coin must be constantly improved since competition is so strong while Bitcore doesn't have that first-mover advantage that regular Bitcoin enjoys.

By the way, thanks to e6ug for the how-to on importing the keys.
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2033
Merit: 1165

Never selling

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

Cruising coinmarketcap today and then almost spat out my coffee. BTX with a corrected market-cap, holy shit, miracles  do happen. I'm still in shock right now.
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

Congratulations Bitcore!!! Justice at last!!

changing subject...  Has anybody received the stuck coins from Cryptopia from last week?? No answer to ticket, no nothing.. scary silence.  Embarrassed

No, but I went to the New Zealand police. Cryptopia did not leave me any other choice.
BTX developers do not want to help us either.
I think they have a connection with the Cryptopia, after BTX was added to it. We were to collect a collective complaint from the owners of BTX, who have a problem .. But apparently this does not make sense.

Is it possible that they have some problem with their BTX wallet?
For how long have this been a problem, because this is the first time i have heard about this BTX/Cryptopia problem.
Holdi

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Just HODL

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:07:32 AM

That coinmarketcap has fixed the supply of BTX is the best thing what happend to me in this new year.
Now BTX can show its potential and a lot of people will go in.
The increase of the price since yesterday is also incredible and I am sure that we soon reach >$100.

HODL this coin, this will be one of the great coins in 2018!  Cool

e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

too long roadmap, in couple months when airdrop will finish, we will touch the ground. How can you put " q3 2018 new exchanger" ? are you serious?
Seems you miss the point of a roadmap. Also new exchanges will come in Q1 too, not only Q3, if you actually bother to read the roadmap properly.

--ypsi

He seems to be pointing to an inevitable crash after the airdrops end... I wonder what would be the logic in that. To me it seems that the airdrops were priced in during november when the BTX/BTC price dropped from over 0.004 to its current level. When the airdrops end, I'd expect some dumping to happen, but by then we should be higher on the CMC ranking too.

There will be some dumping after the airdrops ends that for sure , but also there will be no more flooding of new BTX on the market, and the difficulty for mining will by then be much much higher.

What is the reasoning behind these dumps you postulated? Of course if too many people expect that to happen it will for no other reason than that, but then people will try to dump early etc. It's hard to speculate what will happen.

BTX community is made by two type of people: those who hold BTC because they like the coin and they think it has a future, and those who don't care about the coin and they just want the airdrops. Many people enter the community as part of the latter, but in time they understand the virtues of the coin and change their attitude. There may be some sort of dump as it happened with Byteball, when the airdrop stopped, but the consequences wouldn't last more than a few months - if at all.

You say the right things and I'll add that it's not bad - that many people come to get only free coins in the beginning. BTX is extremely good technically, and if while the community is working on popularization the developer will work hard to include BitCore into existing businesses and services in parallel - then we will all have a wonderful future!

But it is not enough to be just good nowadays. As Alice has once said, here we must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place, and if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast as that. Just to stay alive and relevant, the coin must be constantly improved since competition is so strong while Bitcore doesn't have that first-mover advantage that regular Bitcoin enjoys.

no problem, glad i could be of help.

EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

--ypsi

I agree with your point of view, but in my opinion, the trend is now forming, according to which purely technical and speculative cryptocurrencies will disappear in the coming years. Rise and develop will be those coins and tokens that will sufficiently master the existing markets and real business and easily convertible to fiat. Better starting conditions in this race for coins with high privacy and secrecy, but they will have to be included in something more serious than pumps and dumps on the exchange.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

changing subject...  Has anybody received the stuck coins from Cryptopia from last week?? No answer to ticket, no nothing.. scary silence.  Embarrassed

No, but I went to the New Zealand police. Cryptopia did not leave me any other choice.
I think they have a connection with the Cryptopia, after BTX was added to it. We were to collect a collective complaint from the owners of BTX, who have a problem .. But apparently this does not make sense.

For how long have this been a problem, because this is the first time i have heard about this BTX/Cryptopia problem.

There are no problems with the purse, because any other transactions are successful. I sent BTX on Jan 6, 2018, I have not received them yet.

AnonymousCryptoAmateur

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

Dear all
Where can I find a date for Airdrop on Monday ( mean block of BTC chain to calculate)?
Thanks

I'm not sure I understood your question correctly. Roll Eyes

Have you already joined the airdrop or not?

It does not happen in the bitcoin network, but in the bitcore network! You do not need to calculate blocks or anything else. You simply buy at least 1 BTX or more, put them in your BTX wallet - and sign messages for the airdrop (read carefully in OP).

Every Monday in Jan you receive 5% of your deposited amount, in February - 6%, in March - 7%, etc. In between, you can move coins, trade them, but before Monday - be sure to return them to the same address from which you signed the message for registration.
Thanks you reply! I want to known exacly time BTC dev calculate coin in BTX chain to creat airdrop!
Because want to trading and sent to my wallet before Monday to get airdrop!
Thank again!

Well, again, BTC chain has nothing to do with BTX chain. I don't think there is any EXACT time - devs just transfer certain amount of BTXs to the airdrop wallet based on some estimates (nr. of registered wallets vs circulating BTXs on chain) and then hit the transfer button.
On webpage you can find that the airdrop is happening each Monday between 00:00-24:00 without exact date.

You can check past airdrops to give you the picture, but you probably don't get the exact formula there: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/address.dws?1AiRDRoPaC9QC4QLWo9w2MYPdAALGaqfFc.htm
DDonskoi

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

Thank you "AIRDROP" and "Bitcore" in particular, they give a second chance for those who did not!
Holdi

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Just HODL

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

The trading volume on Cryptopia and Bit-Z is incredible in the moment.
BTX hast started its rockets, gooooo....  Cool

Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

There are no problems with the purse, because any other transactions are successful. I sent BTX on Jan 6, 2018, I have not received them yet.

Ok, but if you send BTX to Cryptopia, will it show on your balance? If not then they have problems with their BTX wallet, but if it shows on your balance then it's not Cryptopia wallet problem, it's something else in their withdrawal process.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

there is some problem on cryptopia? i was trading there my btx some weeks ago, but now i read that some people are unhappy.. what is the other choice out of cryptopia?
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

Dear all
Where can I find a date for Airdrop on Monday ( mean block of BTC chain to calculate)?
Thanks

It does not happen in the bitcoin network, but in the bitcore network! You do not need to calculate blocks or anything else. You simply buy at least 1 BTX or more, put them in your BTX wallet - and sign messages for the airdrop (read carefully in OP).

Every Monday in Jan you receive 5% of your deposited amount, in February - 6%, in March - 7%, etc. In between, you can move coins, trade them, but before Monday - be sure to return them to the same address from which you signed the message for registration.
Will each award get added to my principal, and then at the same time participate in the next week's 5% / 6% of the reward? The first week won 100 bonuses, if I do not change the wallet, the next is (2000 +100) * 5%, I understand the right?
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

Amazing! finally CMC did their job. The most undervalued coin right now, good to wake up to this wonderful news. We will be top 20 before April.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
AnonymousCryptoAmateur

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

Dear all
Thanks

Will each award get added to my principal, and then at the same time participate in the next week's 5% / 6% of the reward? The first week won 100 bonuses, if I do not change the wallet, the next is (2000 +100) * 5%, I understand the right?

Yes, you understand right. Whatever amount in your registered wallet will be credited with respective % on each Monday, including the past airdrops.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

@CoinMarketCap,

Thank you very much for correcting our circulating supply.. I am donating $20 as a gift for this...

You are the best....

🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽

I don't know why you are donating to CMC. They aren't doing anything that they weren't supposed to do, but if you are in a giving mood, I can pm you my BTX address for you to send a donation to me as well Grin

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

Dear all
Thanks

Absolutely right! You have correctly understood, no matter how much you add coins and where they come from (bought on the exchange or received from the last round) - the main thing is that they are before the next snapshot of the network at the registered address.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

@CoinMarketCap,

Thank you very much for correcting our circulating supply.. I am donating $20 as a gift for this...

You are the best....

🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽

I don't know why you are donating to CMC. They aren't doing anything that they weren't supposed to do, but if you are in a giving mood, I can pm you my BTX address for you to send a donation to me as well Grin

okay no problem.... if you can promote BITCORE like coinmarketcap.com and influence the world crypto market price then I will surely give you another $20...it's okay for me..
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Ok, but if you send BTX to Cryptopia, will it show on your balance? If not then they have problems with their BTX wallet, but if it shows on your balance then it's not Cryptopia wallet problem, it's something else in their withdrawal process.

Screenshot:

Pages: « 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: