Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 [713] 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729066 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

To all,  who is blaming Vlad2Vlad, please stop blaming him....

Actually I am dumping (on behalf of him...)..

Haha.  Merit points for your honesty and for making me laugh.

There’s definitely something in the wind.  lol

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

I believe BTC could keep dropping as well as go beneath $6, 000, taking alts with it. The majority of can’t manage a huge selloff which is why I had been trying to alert people.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

I believe BTC could keep dropping as well as go beneath $6, 000, taking alts with it. The majority of can’t manage a huge selloff which is why I had been trying to alert people.

Call me crazy but that sounds awfully familiar.  Smiley

QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:40:37 PM

What you call censorship other people call ORDER.
It's enough to see who Merited your post to "know the winds"

Also keep in mind that if this community cannot stop few fuders from ruining this coin with their selfish shows a.k.a pump-dump-pump then we all have to ask ourselves is that really what we want.

I do not quite agree with you, deleting comments with criticism, constructive criticism, this is certainly not correct, but to remove the frivolous delirium and flood that many participants bear is necessary.

I see a difference between "entertainment", "constructive comments" and "destructive comments/tone".

It looks like Vlad has his own style and I put him in the "entertainment" category.
Some other dude that express his opinion in a constructive and respectful way shouldn't be censored. All ideas have the merit to be heard and right or wrong, it's up to all of us to debate on his idea(s).

Now where the line must be drawn is when someone that takes on the role to become a negative thought leader and try to influence others in a way that the discussion topics switch from positive/constructive/respectful to negative/destructive/disrespectful ... and this dude should MUST be censored.
WHexa

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

Patience! And you shall be rewarded...

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:15:12 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

Is this topic actually moderated by someone or is it supposed to be like that >> playground for dumpers and pumpers?

It is unmoderated., A option to arrange the posts on the amount of Merit would be nice. 

That's really not good.
To much ridiculous posts and misleading info for official ANN thread.
All that stuff should go to BTX thread called "Speculations and trading" and definitively no in thread that should give people answers to wallet problems and all other technology stuff, roadmaps, mining and stuff...

Is there any community DEV to clean all this mess and putt this thread to the right path?

I literally sat on my nerves waiting for you to realize that this forum isn't what you thought it was.

I say f*ing no to moderated threads and hell yeah to how this community works. As much as people may call it nonprofessional I actually get a reply on every darn post which usually doesn't happen if you don't have tags and patches n stuff.

And seriously if you're trying to attract investors.... I mean common is it truly here they'd be attracted to in first place? Instead of going about the more traditional way to attract investors... I can't believe this.

And for whoever wants that line to be drawn, draw it. Come on. Give it your all. Let's see.

I say fix some sense of humor and a pair of glasses plus some exercise to enable yourself the art of distinguishing between  someone that makes time pass by while cyber-socializing and someone thats scamming or whatever.

Now you try and bring one of those negative clouds here again. I dare ye. Especially over Vlad and Agostine. Those guys are like our lucky charms God dang it!

Peace

ReadyPlayerOne 1GMvGBma8Z5cJmepFGTUEFXaMxfekyXPnp
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:21:14 PM

I’m a merit source; but even before I was a merit source I randomly merited people whose posts I found funny, helpful, original, creative, etc.   
When this is true that you are a Merit Source and you feel that you must DUMPING , than dump all your sMerit to all Users across the Forum that the Merit System can work. Lower User Level cant give Merits for quality Posts when she have no (s)Merits.

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

I’m a merit source; but even before I was a merit source I randomly merited people whose posts I found funny, helpful, original, creative, etc.   
When this is true that you are a Merit Source and you feel that you must DUMPING , than dump all your sMerit to all Users across the Forum that the Merit System can work. Lower User Level cant give Merits for quality Posts when she have no (s)Merits.

The merit points you receive from me can’t be given away - they simply raise your merit level.  Smiley

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

Is this topic actually moderated by someone or is it supposed to be like that >> playground for dumpers and pumpers?

It is unmoderated., A option to arrange the posts on the amount of Merit would be nice. 

That's really not good.
All that stuff should go to BTX thread called "Speculations and trading" and definitively no in thread that should give people answers to wallet problems and all other technology stuff, roadmaps, mining and stuff...

Is there any community DEV to clean all this mess and putt this thread to the right path?

I literally sat on my nerves waiting for you to realize that this forum isn't what you thought it was.

I say f*ing no to moderated threads and hell yeah to how this community works. As much as people may call it nonprofessional I actually get a reply on every darn post which usually doesn't happen if you don't have tags and patches n stuff.

And seriously if you're trying to attract investors.... I mean common is it truly here they'd be attracted to in first place? Instead of going about the more traditional way to attract investors... I can't believe this.

And for whoever wants that line to be drawn, draw it. Come on. Give it your all. Let's see.

I say fix some sense of humor and a pair of glasses plus some exercise to enable yourself the art of distinguishing between  someone that makes time pass by while cyber-socializing and someone thats scamming or whatever.

Now you try and bring one of those negative clouds here again. I dare ye. Especially over Vlad and Agostine. Those guys are like our lucky charms God dang it!

Peace

That’s the truth right there, brother!!!  Smiley

-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

The merit points you receive from me can’t be given away - they simply raise your merit level.  Smiley
Have you other Merits as all other user? For Merits that i receive i receive also (lower amount) sMerits that i can give away... The Problem at this new Merit System was, that User with a low Member rank have no sMerits  that he can give away before she receive Merits from high rank users. But this is now totally OT here.... so just Dump your sMerits  Grin

█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
isildurBG

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

Have you other Merits as all other user? For Merits that i receive i receive also (lower amount) sMerits that i can give away... The Problem at this new Merit System was, that User with a low Member rank have no sMerits  that he can give away before she receive Merits from high rank users. But this is now totally OT here.... so just Dump your sMerits  Grin
I feel like you became greedy for merit points since you started to do posts about merit points. Lol I am All in! 😄
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

I feel like you became greedy for merit points since you started to do posts about merit points. Lol I am All in! 😄

Trade you 2 merits for 1 merit bro

LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

Do you want BTX to be listed in another exchange?
Vote
https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5528/bitcore-btx

cool

Done! bro

Thank you for this  Wink
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:06:09 AM

Vote

cool

Done! bro

Thank you for this  Wink

Voted! always a joy to see btx trading on some of the beautiful exchanges.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
jmvarner83

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:22:47 AM
Merited by Tarek4080 (1)

For real though, don't a lot of you feel like BTX is undervalued?  Been held back for months.  Imagine what would have happened if HitBTC went smooth and zero problems from the launch?  Imagine if things would have went differently, then vision some second chances coming up.

Airdrop for many will be a temptation for quick profit, but investors will see it as an opportunity to take out of circulation and increase demand.

If you're a good day trader and can play the swings, more power to you, but the value in this coin is in its long-term growth.

After the airdrops, supply becomes very small.  Drops will be adsorbed and rarity will start to take its course.

By end of year, it could have been traded up several hundred times.  It's due for a spike after airdrops.  I'm not sweating it, so I'll just be patient and keep spreading the love Smiley
ULF

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:41:33 AM

No crazy moderation except hard trolling or false info, but to attract new investors there should be some professional approach.

Perhaps we should get back on the topic of how 20+ to 1 inflation is going to help the price later in the year when there are no more airdrops?

Just one bump up on an exchange would send the coin surging.

Is that not enough to get people to buy in? lol

Besides the tech behind it, the coins math and distribution is a great way to shake out weak hands and give plenty of time for people to settle in their stacks.

The real game doesn't happen till later...

I kinda wish I had more money to buy =P

Agreed, most don’t seem to get that nothing will happen until the “premine” is fully distributed.  So we have another 6-8 weeks.  That’s when I think we’ll see this Dev team pull out all the stops.  Until then accumulate and have some fun - that’s what I’m trying to do. 

okey agree that....me am mining, not whining
agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:46:45 AM

That's really not good.

Peace

Yeah my dear sister you nail it so beautiful, our brother must see it from the bright side.

Stop it brother, I see it clear now instead of mourning let's dump it hard, celebrate with beer.

Peace
agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:53:38 AM

Vote

cool

Done! bro

Thank you for this  Wink

Me too I went against my GOOD DUMPING half, I vote it up!! It was so simple only two clicks one on the link and one on the upvote!

Unbelievable I manage that!

Peace
cryptoFenomeno

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:08:38 AM

I tranferred my BTX to cryptopia but didn't sell and transferred back to the wallet. I though I had transfer to the same address but I realized it was a different address in my wallet because I now see I didn't receive the two last airdrops. The coins were in my wallet but the address was not registered to receive the airdrop. Can I still receive the two past airdrops for that address if I register it now? Lame error on my part.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:12:04 AM

I tranferred my BTX to cryptopia but didn't sell and transferred back to the wallet. I though I had transfer to the same address but I realized it was a different address in my wallet because I now see I didn't receive the two last airdrops. The coins were in my wallet but the address was not registered to receive the airdrop. Can I still receive the two past airdrops for that address if I register it now? Lame error on my part.

The past two airdrops are gone and never coming back. You should always check things before each airdrop, it's sad to miss two times.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:33:31 AM

Anyone else able to withdraw from cryptopia recently, stuck in pending.. again. sigh
Pages: « 1 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 [713] 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: