Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 [725] 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729065 times)
_javier_

Activity: 444
Merit: 31

Still a manic miner

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

I cant wait for the news about ATMs that was "leaked" on twitter.

Devs, have you contacted Epayments? Maybe its easy to be added there and they already have a crypto-refillable mastercard debit card. They already have BTC, BTG (?!?), BCH, ETH and LTC

19kt6um75kGg3qKZgui5vucztiGxUpKad5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

A member had made this pic here.
Thank you  Smiley

Kind Regards Christian

Excellent comparison.. That proves the strength of Bitcore and the BTX community.....
Dam29

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

I made the steps to register as requested but nothing at all  Huh Huh Huh

The registered address needs to be funded with minimal 1 btx.

I HAVE 92 btx  Huh Huh

can you show me your address which have registered for airdrop??

Sure: 1EEj4PjWGxoMNd3xsfbpSLyd1FfRuUNWVS

i just checked your address:
https://bitcore.cc/phpdrop/?info=all

look like you registered your address after Dev team took snapshot  (The block: 153875 - Mar 19, 2018 6:13:42 PM )

Yes for this address is correct but it was another generated by coinomi than i register 1 week before 19 of march but now i keep the original and disable the automatic address management. It should be good for next monday  Smiley (i hope) THank you for your help
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

I think this coin is undervalued, hope it will start competing to BitcoinCash soon. I know BitcoinCash has a lot of attention but that is mainly because they have abused the name "Bitcoin" and keep saying that BitcoinCash is the real Bitcoin which it isn't clearly. Misleading people on their website tricking them into thinking they were buying the real Bitcoin.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

Any opinion of bitcore, when the airdrop ends?
The ship sinks, I'm about to jump. Danger Huh

Opinions? Sure..

Solid Project with a solid plan.
Awesome devs that are hard at work and extremely competent.
Great community that stand behind the project even through rough times..

I've seen the price stabilize over the last few days which is a great thing.. You know what usually happens when the price is stable, don't you? Wink

I'm glad to see you're active in this topic. keep up the good work!
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

I think this coin is undervalued, hope it will start competing to BitcoinCash soon. I know BitcoinCash has a lot of attention but that is mainly because they have abused the name "Bitcoin" and keep saying that BitcoinCash is the real Bitcoin which it isn't clearly. Misleading people on their website tricking them into thinking they were buying the real Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Cash was nothing but a brandtheft and the poor attempt to make BTC kneel.
It had to fail and so they went to Plan b and sold most of their Coins.
Still a success for them and most ppl who played it right.
It is what it is in the end.

BTX should simply go for Lightning as soon as possible.
I think thats what the Market is waiting for.

kellog9000

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

Pls Donate Merit :)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

What Happened to BTX?  Huh

NEW EXCHANGE TRADE NOW!

BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair! https://goo.gl/1jAGw1  BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair!
_javier_

Activity: 444
Merit: 31

Still a manic miner

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

Flood of new coins.. more sellers than buyers.. end of distribution phase.. nothing unexpected.

19kt6um75kGg3qKZgui5vucztiGxUpKad5
kellog9000

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

Pls Donate Merit :)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

Flood of new coins.. more sellers than buyers.. end of distribution phase.. nothing unexpected.

Understand.. Sad

NEW EXCHANGE TRADE NOW!

BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair! https://goo.gl/1jAGw1  BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair!
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

Any opinion of bitcore, when the airdrop ends?
The ship sinks, I'm about to jump. Danger Huh

Cannot wait for this Airdrop to finally finish.
After airdrop ends We will definitely have some market price correction due to people who jumped in for Airdrop.
But after some time community can finally steer all energy to new projects, partnership and development.

Every man for himself must decide how long-term he wants to go with BTX.

If you are here only for airdrop then i must tell you that you missed your station to jump
of this train some time ago.

I think there is not too much room for price decrease after the airdrops. That already happened (little earlier than expected). People who wanted to dump already dumped. We will see the price stagnate or go down a little bit every monday now, until we are done with the airdrops. But than I do not expect any significant price drop, quite the opposite. I expect good news from devs and possitive price reaction.
iwosh

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

Devs, have you contacted Epayments? Maybe its easy to be added there and they already have a crypto-refillable mastercard debit card. They already have BTC, BTG (?!?), BCH, ETH and LTC

The ability to pay with BTX through android Pay or some debit card would be indeed much more interesting than ATMs... And probably less hardware dependant.
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

Bitcoin Cash was nothing but a brandtheft and the poor attempt to make BTC kneel.

Lightning network is a new hot trend in crypto ecosystem. Recently, most of coins tend to fall in the race of integrating Lightning network to their platforms. Of course, faster transaction is good for all crypto users, but good coins need more features than that. I don't think quality of coins will be totally depended upon whether it has lightning network or not.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5910

Meh.

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

The ability to pay with BTX through android Pay or some debit card would be indeed much more interesting than ATMs... And probably less hardware dependant.

I actually think that it'd be great to perhaps go both ways. With ATM's you get to chance to market it in real life showcasing it to real people, you can teach them about the coin at the same time that you show it to them (And perhaps record it all and upload it). I see a lot of different ways that it can be taken and knowing the team behind BTX I would imagine nothing but greatness when it comes to this.

AFAIK the card business with crypto is going through a rough patch lately ever since VISA shut it down.. Hopefully there'll be new solutions soon and I'd definitely like to see BTX as an option on one or several of the available card options, that's for sure!

Highspeed123

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:02:30 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 03:28:30 PM by Highspeed123
Merited by gwestcot (1)

Lightning network is a new hot trend in crypto ecosystem. Recently, most of coins tend to fall in the race of integrating Lightning network to their platforms. Of course, faster transaction is good for all crypto users, but good coins need more features than that. I don't think quality of coins will be totally depended upon whether it has lightning network or not.

The technical aspects mean nothing without a use case, cryptocurrency can't go on forever if it is just a tradable asset with no real purpose. Crypto was created as a money alternative, with the intention of it being used as a currency. There is only so far the current scenario will go before the bubble really does burst, and people realise they are just buying and selling something with no value and no purpose. It is a bit like a pyramid scheme in some respects. or a game of pass the hot potato lol. The future will only be bright for the currencies that can be used, the ones that have real value behind them.

So making the right partnerships and finding a future use for any currency should be a top priority. Features are nice and all but there is already a lot of tech and rivals in the crypto space, and that only really matters to crypto nerds. Being able to spend the coins and use them in your daily life is what really matters, or the market won't keep growing and it will never become mainstream. Like anything that does not succeed in what it was created for, it will gradually become irrelevant. That is my opinion.
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

The technical aspects mean nothing without a use case, cryptocurrency can't go on forever if it just a tradable asset with no real purpose. Crypto was created as a money alternative, with the intention of it being used as a currency. There is only so far the current scenario will go before the bubble really does burst, and people realise they are just buying and selling something with no value and no purpose. It is a bit like a pyramid scheme in some respects. or a game of pass the hot potato lol. The future will only be bright for the currencies that can be used, the ones that have real value behind them.

So making the right partnerships and finding a future use for any currency should be a top priority. Features are nice and all but there is already a lot of tech and rivals in the crypto space, and that only really matters to crypto nerds. Being able to spend the coins and use them in your daily life is what really matters, or the market won't keep growing and it will never become mainstream. Like anything that does not succeed in what it was created for, it will gradually become irrelevant. That is my opinion.

Wow! This guy gets it.
Highspeed123

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

The technical aspects mean nothing without a use case, cryptocurrency can't go on forever if it just a tradable asset with no real purpose. Crypto was created as a money alternative, with the intention of it being used as a currency. There is only so far the current scenario will go before the bubble really does burst, and people realise they are just buying and selling something with no value and no purpose. It is a bit like a pyramid scheme in some respects. or a game of pass the hot potato lol. The future will only be bright for the currencies that can be used, the ones that have real value behind them.

Wow! This guy gets it.

I am invested in BTX and I do believe it is only the beginning. Plenty of time to secure partnerships and achieve success going forward. Once the airdrop is out of the way, the real work can/should begin. Well, I hope so at least.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

Wow! This guy gets it.

I am invested in BTX and I do believe it is only the beginning. Plenty of time to secure partnerships and achieve success going forward. Once the airdrop is out of the way, the real work can/should begin. Well, I hope so at least.

that's what I've been saying for some time or maybe greg knows something we do not know Smiley
WHexa

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

Patience! And you shall be rewarded...

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

I truly agree. Those economic giants (Visa and Mastercard) won't how down for crypto and let them invade their green Benjamin's.

I totally agree that it should be software related and not hardware until adoption is all over the place.

Peace

ReadyPlayerOne 1GMvGBma8Z5cJmepFGTUEFXaMxfekyXPnp
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:38:56 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 04:52:04 PM by Limx Dev

Lightning is currently possible with the Bitcore 0.15.0.2 core. We need but a final lighting app for our work. I think the lighting team need here more time.

http://lnstat.ideoflux.com/dashboard/snapshot/g1z63U1DJDrd4wQTEJQfq74UjO8jRBGt?orgId=1

Kind Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

Wow! This guy gets it.

The two don't need to be mutually exclusive. You can forge partnership, market, and develop use cases while also distributing via airdrops. That being said, I will always believe in the tech of this coin but it definitely could have been better without airdrops and without a pre-mine. Perception is everything and I'm not sure many people perceive the coin in a positive light. The majority of the questions I field about Bitcore are people inquiring if it is a scam or not. That isn't a good thing by any stretch of the imagination. That being said, I still see a small window of opportunity. But man is that window getting smaller by the day. I will say that this space encompasses all of human emotions. It is both exhilarating and frustrating at the same time.   
Pages: « 1 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 [725] 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: