Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 [812] 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729066 times)
Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

What will happen according to you after the last airdrop?

1. everyone will dump
2. price will go high, because the free lunch will be over.
3. first 1. and then 2.
4. due to fast adoption of every new blockchain tech, BTX will keep climbing the coin ladder.
5. It will gradually die as it is just another coin which can send value from point A to point B.
It will combine of a few points - starts from 1, then 2 and 3 with step-by-step changing.
I'm waiting for a new tech news from developer's team like masternodes update and improving algoritm

Wow Wow Wow, did you just say Masternodes ?
There are no Masternodes within Bitcore as far as i know.
Are there any plans for implementing such a feat ?

As far as I am concerned there is no plan to implement masternode for BTX not now not in future...

BTX has a vision to be the number #1 payment coin.. There are lots of updates are coming soon and plans to make it the #1..

Real life use will be the first priority.. Some top exchanges are still due to be listed.. BTXM can be the game changer...

A lot can happen.. But the truth is only the patience will duely be rewarded..
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

1. everyone will dump
3. first 1. and then 2.
4. due to fast adoption of every new blockchain tech, BTX will keep climbing the coin ladder.
5. It will gradually die as it is just another coin which can send value from point A to point B.

1. Everyone ... some will dump, but not everyone. The good news is these weekly dumps will be over in less than 24hours!
2. Yes. The free lunch is over. Starting this week, demand will exceed supply which will make price go in only one direction. You know which one I'm talking about... don't you?
3. first 1. : Nah.. not really everyone, just a few "panic monkeys"
4. Yes, but not only for this reason. Bitcore is paving the road of its own future as we speak. So market will certainly help, but the phase 2 plan will make the difference.
5. The BTXM infrastructure is key to success. Yes BTX is just one coin among many, but its THE COIN that has a good chance to win the race.  ...you the kind of kid that came from nowhere and that ended up winning the race! If you're with Bitcore today it's because you place your bet on that kid.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

1. everyone will dump
3. first 1. and then 2.

1. Everyone ... some will dump, but not everyone. The good news is these weekly dumps will be over in less than 24hours!
2. Yes. The free lunch is over. Starting this week, demand will exceed supply which will make price go in only one direction. You know which one I'm talking about... don't you?
4. Yes, but not only for this reason. Bitcore is paving the road of its own future as we speak. So market will certainly help, but the phase 2 plan will make the difference.
5. The BTXM infrastructure is key to success. Yes BTX is just one coin among many, but its THE COIN that has a good chance to win the race.  ...you the kind of kid that came from nowhere and that ended up winning the race! If you're with Bitcore today it's because you place your bet on that kid.

I started with BTX by getting my 1/2 for 1 airdrop (missed the initial 1 for 1). Then bought more, collected the airdrops since 4% and now have a decent sized bag. Mine are not for sale. No dumping. Long term holder.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
isildurBG

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

Who is selling? Don’t you want 9% tomorrow?
Bytales

Activity: 151
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

No they dont, they just want to quick cash, move to another coin, wait for pump, sell, repeat.
Basically, the "bitches" in the cryptoworld.

1. everyone will dump
3. first 1. and then 2.

5. The BTXM infrastructure is key to success. Yes BTX is just one coin among many, but its THE COIN that has a good chance to win the race.  ...you the kind of kid that came from nowhere and that ended up winning the race! If you're with Bitcore today it's because you place your bet on that kid.

Yup, i bet everything on BTX, my friends think all im crazy SOB ! Well see whos the crazy in a couple of months !
And insisted heavily, i should sel a part (2 thirds of the whole lot) before or after the last drop, to get me some decent coins, like WAN, ICON, VEN, etc.

But what he doesn't know, and absolutely failed and further fails to realize, is that, however these other decent coins may grow, BTX will be over them, like Bitcoin is over all other coins.
You know what always makes me laugh ?
He still thinks strongly BTX is a Shitcoin !

Hopefully he wont get in Schock, and loose his speech, or end up with some sort off permanent handicap out of pure shock, when he will see what BTX will become !
But no matter how much he insisted, I never sold a single damn coin, only added more to the LOT.

I will of course laugh all the way to the bank !
Wait, there is no bank !

My friendly advice for you guys, if the price drops:

BwBH™

Grin Grin Grin Smiley Smiley
elisons

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

No they dont, they just want to quick cash, move to another coin, wait for pump, sell, repeat.

1. everyone will dump
3. first 1. and then 2.

Yup, i bet everything on BTX, my friends think all im crazy SOB ! Well see whos the crazy in a couple of months !
And insisted heavily, i should seel a part before or after the drop, to get me some decent coins, like WAN, ICON, VEN.

But what he doesn't know, and absolutely failed and further fails to realize, is that, however these other decent coins may grow, BTX will be over them, like Bitcoin is over all other coins.

Hopefully he wont get in Schock, and loose his speech, or end up with some sort off permanent handicap out of pure shock, when he will see what BTX will become !
I will ofcourse laugh all the way to the bank !

Wait, there is no bank !

btx will suffer great devaluation, I jumped off to come back later when it is to raise the price, per hour I am in the zclassic, since it is a currency that will rise a lot of value.
I recommend skipping btx before you lose 50% of your earnings
Bytales

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

1. everyone will dump
3. first 1. and then 2.

And insisted heavily, i should seel a part before or after the drop, to get me some decent coins, like WAN, ICON, VEN.

I will ofcourse laugh all the way to the bank !

Wait, there is no bank !

btx will suffer great devaluation, I jumped off to come back later when it is to raise the price, per hour I am in the zclassic, since it is a currency that will rise a lot of value.
I recommend skipping btx before you lose 50% of your earnings

There isn't enough volume to change the whole stack that i have in an efficient way.
Beside, i like the Pink Color.
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

Many noobs here who think they can predict the future.
Don't let them swindle you out of your coins Wink

I was thinking more of how is BTX different from Bitcoin.
About 90% of the coins release a whitepaper which says the coin is:

1. decentralized
2. secure
3. has privacy
4. fast
5. low cost of transfers

BTX is all these also. My question is what can be added to BTX so
it can shine above those 90%?
It must be pretty clear to you that the major holders of BTX
are here for the forked bitcoins they got and for the airdrop.

However this fuel is going to be fully consumed tomorrow.

I know that a lot of people are waiting for this star moment to make a profit.
Some are waiting for masternodes.
Please share your toughts on the future of BTX.
How can you (we) help it shine?

New tech? Publicity? Anything else?

New signature campaign is surely great idea and will have good impact to BTX,
also others ways spreading news about BTX like FB,Discord,Tweeter.
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

Bitcore has attracted immediate attention when it says that they are the solution for direct payments and with one of the lowest costs among other projects and can be viewed with graphic evidence. Interesting right?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Miro1764n

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

I will hold my btx as long as possible until the price has reached at least $50 for one btx. This is my goal.    Grin
Bytales

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

I will hold my btx as long as possible until the price has reached at least $50 for one btx. This is my goal.    Grin

You may want to add one or two zeroes. And that is also extremly low value compared to where it should be.
elisons

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

You may want to add one or two zeroes. And that is also extremly low value compared to where it should be.

2020 price $50!

2018 price = $5
2019 price = $10
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

2020 price $50!

2018 price = $5
2019 price = $10

What a depressing forecast.  Good thing it’s detached from reality.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Obrisc

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

Same here, i believe in project
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

2020 price $50!

2018 price = $5
2019 price = $10

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

Looks like there are already users who sell their coins without waiting for last airdrop. Anyway i will keep holding coins and only sell part of them if hit at least 0.0045  BTC.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

1. everyone will dump
3. first 1. and then 2.

I expect the price to go down. many will come out after receiving the last airdrop. It is for sure. it will be a good time for buying cheap.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xxxBTXxxx

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

cant post images directly cause im a newbie

you can repost it if you want to Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/kxqqJtc.jpg
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

cant post images directly cause im a newbie

you can repost it if you want to Smiley

EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

1. everyone will dump
3. first 1. and then 2.
It will combine of a few points - starts from 1, then 2 and 3 with step-by-step changing.
I'm waiting for a new tech news from developer's team like masternodes update and improving algoritm

Wow Wow Wow, did you just say Masternodes ?
There are no Masternodes within Bitcore as far as i know.
Are there any plans for implementing such a feat ?

BTX community, as long as it does not fully owns the coin and code, can discuss a variety of options for development assistance, but the main fact remains that only the developer and the largest holders can determine the further movement. BitCore extremely needs a fundamental foundation, which is its utility. And if the development team does not set such tasks and does not fulfill them - our efforts will be in vain, unfortunately.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
Pages: « 1 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 [812] 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: