Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 [954] 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729065 times)
fiatlux

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

Awesome coin and ridiculous price Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

Yes, people have said that a hundred times about Bitcoin and he is still alive. So it certainly will be too with Bitcore. The Bitcore team does its best to keep the project going. As long as the team is active, the coin will certainly not die. I wouldn't always just pay attention to the price, it doesn't always tell you everything. I've experienced that several times in the crypto world.   Smiley
How can you even compare Bitcoin with Bitcore? How can you compare Bitcoin with ANY coin? That story can be found on any coin Discord, Slack, forum... Everyone comparing with BTC, which is nonsense.

Here's list of dead coins. Most of them are ICOs and scams, but in last few years there was some POW coins which died.
https://deadcoins.com/
So, yes, coins die! Lot of them!

I still hold same quantity of BTX that I bought and mined last year, but now without any hope that ever gonna be worth anything. I am ready for 0 satoshis. Honestly, IMO Everything started with airdrop announcement. Reason for airdrop was "distribution, blah blah blah" and now I think that real reason was for early miners and developers to get rid of their BTX coins at high price. I was tricked, scammed, fooled by group of people, but it won't happen again with some other coin. Lesson learned.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I would lie if I would told that I believe in anything else than this.

P.S. Forgot about those fake pictures, photoshoped car with BTX logo and that billboard in London. It's sad and funny at the same time...

Calm down, buddy. I know that coins can die, I'm here long enough and i have seen many projects die. But something is still happening at Bitcore. The team is active and is always looking for new partners for Bitcore, there are also updates of the wallet etc. This does not look like a dead project to me. I also do not think it's great that the price has slipped so low, but I know that does not always mean the dead of a project. Of course I can be wrong and you're right, but we'll see that in the next few months. I stay positive and keep my Bitcore coins. I also did that with Bitcoin, although many wrote that Bitcoin is dead. However, we both would like to see a better price, but at the moment we have to live with the low price.  Wink
Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

Services, platforms, exchanges are not banks nor is there much recourse if something happens with your funds on them. Hold your own funds, control your own keys, remember to make your backups! Stay safe, stay smart about your coins.
MrTR3

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

please donate to my worthy cause !

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:41:36 PM

... to vote BTX into Kucoin , one had to sign up for an account , if they were smart , they'd allow a vote without this ....

their loss to not list BTX not the other way around...
I do not agree with your opinion.
KUCOIN exchange's owners do this mainly in order to prevent potential spamming votes from massively scammers.
I think they have had good mechanisms to fight against risks of getting fake winners via Community Vote.
... we're all welcome to opinions , they're still free....
.... there are other acceptable ways to verify a vote , without making us join their club , trust them with $ , then if they exit scam all toasted....

...for a vote ....
no thanks.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

Calm down, buddy. I know that coins can die, I'm here long enough and i have seen many projects die. But something is still happening at Bitcore. The team is active and is always looking for new partners for Bitcore, there are also updates of the wallet etc. This does not look like a dead project to me. I also do not think it's great that the price has slipped so low, but I know that does not always mean the dead of a project. Of course I can be wrong and you're right, but we'll see that in the next few months. I stay positive and keep my Bitcore coins. I also did that with Bitcoin, although many wrote that Bitcoin is dead. However, we both would like to see a better price, but at the moment we have to live with the low price.  Wink

Activity of the thread reassure. But for me Bitcore is the worst investment of the year Smiley I came in at 16 USD in last December. The greed is a bad companion. Only diversification helps me. Hope Bitcore will repeat in 2019-2020 the hystory of Litecoin (from 4$ to 300$ in one year)

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

Activity of the thread reassure. But for me Bitcore is the worst investment of the year Smiley I came in at 16 USD in last December. The greed is a bad companion. Only diversification helps me. Hope Bitcore will repeat in 2019-2020 the hystory of Litecoin (from 4$ to 300$ in one year)
For all who invested in any token or coin earlier this year, investments are extremely unsuccessful. It remains only to wait.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

Hello everybody. I have not previously invested in this coin, but when I increasingly meet the signature on the Bitcore forum, then I have a question about why people put it. Is he in the bounty involved? And the second question, how can you get this coin?Mining?
DronV

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

Hello everybody. I have not previously invested in this coin, but when I increasingly meet the signature on the Bitcore forum, then I have a question about why people put it. Is he in the bounty involved? And the second question, how can you get this coin?Mining?
If you really wanted those answer you could of just read the information that is placed on their website. There is a lot that you can learn from reading what is on there.
They also have a telegram channel, you can ask more questions on there if you needed any help.

agu3000

Activity: 276
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:50:05 AM
Merited by Limx Dev (1)

Just update my super old wallet from the old public key format to the new version and everything runs perfect!!
Thanks for the team always made a good work!
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

Please have a look at at the Bitcore webpage. BTX is listed on a variety of exchanges and supported by some of the most popular wallets.
https://bitcore.cc/eco-system-2/

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

Please have a look at at the Bitcore webpage. BTX is listed on a variety of exchanges and supported by some of the most popular wallets.
https://bitcore.cc/eco-system-2/

I have already looked at it so many many times.
Honestly, I have tent to take a glance at the site almost everyday.
Bitcore ecosystem has expanded widely over time.
MobyCrypt

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

Yes, people have said that a hundred times about Bitcoin and he is still alive. So it certainly will be too with Bitcore. The Bitcore team does its best to keep the project going. As long as the team is active, the coin will certainly not die. I wouldn't always just pay attention to the price, it doesn't always tell you everything. I've experienced that several times in the crypto world.   Smiley
How can you even compare Bitcoin with Bitcore? How can you compare Bitcoin with ANY coin? That story can be found on any coin Discord, Slack, forum... Everyone comparing with BTC, which is nonsense.

Here's list of dead coins. Most of them are ICOs and scams, but in last few years there was some POW coins which died.
https://deadcoins.com/
So, yes, coins die! Lot of them!

I still hold same quantity of BTX that I bought and mined last year, but now without any hope that ever gonna be worth anything. I am ready for 0 satoshis. Honestly, IMO Everything started with airdrop announcement. Reason for airdrop was "distribution, blah blah blah" and now I think that real reason was for early miners and developers to get rid of their BTX coins at high price. I was tricked, scammed, fooled by group of people, but it won't happen again with some other coin. Lesson learned.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I would lie if I would told that I believe in anything else than this.

im afraid BTX will have the same faith with BSD another Devs project. i guess the problem is they are very bad marketers
Completely agree with you, the whole crypto market at the moment is a complete manipulation. And all do not care about the technology project, the main thing is marketing and HYIP. But it is possible that the team will think it over and engage in marketing.

This is something which I have started to suspect myself. Who has still an advantage to sell so many coins every day at the current prices?  Possibly only someone who has really plenty of them and did not have to pay for them, so that he has still plenty to sell and by selling he is still profiting, while everyone else would just be losing money and-or would have just finished the coins.
Of course there may  be other explanations. but U think this one is startng to be taken in consideration.

......Possibly only someone who has really plenty of them and did not have to pay for them, so that he has still plenty to sell and by selling he is still profiting.......

filthy thieves ....

Yeah, there are not many ways to profit from selling at such low prices unless you didn 't have to pay for your tons of BTX originally.... So unless well explained and understood, this phenomenon may be casting some shadows on this project. I first thought we were in an accumulation phase, but I'm starting to think we may still be in a distribution phase, which would surely have some quite ominous implications.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Snike12

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

Friends!
Did I miss something? Why is the coin getting cheaper again?
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

its best time to buy BTX at this cheap price, devs are always looking for partnerships to add BTX as a gateway, steady price for BTX may be seen in 2-3 years from now so its best time to invest, i missed buying ETH when its low i will not miss BTX  Grin
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

Friends!

Because it's just another altcoin.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:50:34 PM

its best time to buy BTX at this cheap price, devs are always looking for partnerships to add BTX as a gateway, steady price for BTX may be seen in 2-3 years from now so its best time to invest, i missed buying ETH when its low i will not miss BTX  Grin
why price of this coin dropped more than the rest of the market? is there any chance to see growth this year?  what is the next plan for this coin to grow up?
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:12:19 AM

any update about Fiat Gateway & ATM Services – BTXM?
dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:04:25 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 04:47:37 PM by dgcarlosleon

______________A simple way to save your BTX... we present the new one TSBW: The Simplest Bitcore Wallet. Post #bitcore #BTX $BTX #wallet #simple ______________

______________TSBW: The Simplest Bitcore Wallet
You  should  be  wary  of  any  service  designed  to  store  your  money  online.  Many  exchanges  and  onlinewallets suffered  from  security  breaches  in  the  past  and  such  services  generally  still  do  not  provide  enoughinsurance and security to be used to store money like a bank. If you wouldn't keep a thousand dollars in your pocket, you might  want  to  have  the  same  consideration  for  your online crypto wallet.  In  general,  it  is  a  good  practice  to keep only small amounts of crypto on your exchange, mobile/online wallets for everyday uses and to keep the remaining  part  of  your  funds  in  a  safer  environment. Moreover,  although  it  required  for  our  security,  online crypto wallets  often  have  one  or  two  annoying  features,  like  demanding  mandatory  2-FA, password  and  pin code, and there's nothing you can do about it.

To share  small  amounts and  for  everyday  uses of Bitcore BTX, TSBW service  is created  by Bitcore Team. TSBWis  a  very  simple wallet  to  access your  wallet  with your wallet  passphrase or  to  use  it  to  redeem coins from aknown private key without install a local wallet. No data is stored on the Server! The whole point of  deriving  keys  and  signing  the  TX  in  JS  is  so  the  keys  never  leave  your  browser.  Nothing  is  sent  to server,  everything  is  done  in  the  browser.  It  gets utxo  and  sends  signed  txs  via https://insight.bitcore.cc/api.  Always remember that it is your
responsibility to adopt good practices in order to protect your money.

How does TSBW work?
1) You can access to your wallet using passphrase, WIF keys or private keys (Figure 1).

- A wallet contains one or more private key (and the associated addresses). A private key is what allows you to  spend  the crypto at  that  address.  Many  people  use  the  term  "wallet"  incorrectly  when  they mean "address".
- A wallet passphrase is simply the passphrase used to encrypt the wallet.
- You  can  enter  a  compressed  or  uncompressed  WIF  key  as  your  passphrase;  this  means  you  can  use  any
wallet that allows exporting in this format.

Read more here or Go to TSBW

Enjoy it and please share this news. Thank you.

Web
Official
News
Coin Specs
Roadmap
Eco System
White Paper
Network Updates
Youtube
Community
FAQ
Blog
Team
___Monederos
Mac QT
Windows QT
Win + Block
Electrum Portable
Linux QT
Coinomi iOS
Coinomi Android
TSBW
ZelCore
Mac
Win
Portable
Linux
iOS
Android
Jaxx Liberty
iOS
Android
Chrome extension
Mac OSX
Win x64/x86
___Exchanges
Bit Z
Cryptopia
HitBTC
VE Bitcoin
Exrates
Crypto Bridge
QBTC
CoinExchange
PayCml
Bitexlive
Bitibu
Trade Satoshi
CryptoChange
Crex24
Bitsten
Indacoin
BarterDEX
EasyRabBit
InstaSwap
Excoincial
___Servicios
Livingroom
of Satoshi

Kamoney
Cryptonaut
Luckygames.io
Games4coins.com

Exploradores
de Bloques

InsightAPI
CryptoID
Livenet
ZelCore
___Pools de Minería
Bitcorepool
Yiimp
Suprnova
Chainworks
Umine
Antminepool
Coin-Miners
BSOD
BTXPool
Minersport
Omegapool
Poolgpu
___Comunidades
Facebook BTX
Facebook Bitcore
Twitter
Telegram Official
Telegram German
Telegram Spanish
Telegram Italian
Telegram Turkish
Telegram Russian
Telegram Philippine
Telegram Ukraine
Telegram Bahasa
Telegram Romania
Telegram France
Telegram Venezuela
Telegram Argentina
QQ Group
no. 680492670

Discord
Instagram
Chatoncrypto
Reddit
___Market info
Coinmarketcap
World Coin Index
Cryptocompare

Desarrolladores
Limxtec

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   Bitcore BTX - 2018
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

Friends!

You could choose any reason you like or all of them:
1. Bearish market in crypto
2. Lack of enough liquidity market
3. Lack of buyers
4. Not obvious progress of BTX development
5. Despair period in BTX price cycle

Now H&H (hold and hope) is the best choise I think

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Saverenergy

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:27:53 PM

why price of this coin dropped more than the rest of the market? is there any chance to see growth this year?  what is the next plan for this coin to grow up?

The price of bitcore fell so much (relative to other projects) because the developers have sent the coins free and in large quantities.
Pages: « 1 ... 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 [954] 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: