Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 [957] 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 728799 times)
onopko9320

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Miner on nvidia

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:09:09 AM

The fall in prices is very large, when compared with the leading cryptocurrencies. I think BTX is undervalued. But we need to wait for the rise of the entire market, one BTX will not be able to make a breakthrough.
Well, if the alts market is still falling, then the level of electrical energy costs will soon be in cheap regions. But BTX is not profitable at all, why mine and sell it, this question has been tormenting me for more than a month.

MYEtherWallet 0x7B79ed3d67c3f8224Dc8498d811e50fba6481191
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saverenergy

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:52:18 PM

The fall in prices is very large, when compared with the leading cryptocurrencies. I think BTX is undervalued. But we need to wait for the rise of the entire market, one BTX will not be able to make a breakthrough.
On the contrary, Bitcore was very overvalued and pumped in connection with airdrop and Bitcoin pump. But I do not think that the price will return to the level of 40 dollars. This can only happen if btcoin reaches a price above $ 30,000.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:01:50 PM

Well, if the alts market is still falling, then the level of electrical energy costs will soon be in cheap regions. But BTX is not profitable at all, why mine and sell it, this question has been tormenting me for more than a month.

For the ordinary users with electricity cost above 0.1$ per kWh GPU mining already nonprofitable. So current situation is very similar the later 2014 and 2015 year in cryptomining.
About the question: "why someone mine and sell BTX now?" Unfortunatelly we can't see the whole picture. It could be that early BTX miners-investors sell because of they practically reach non-loss level. It also could be private BTX miner with better hashrate. Or smth else. Who knows...

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Victorio

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

About the question: "why someone mine and sell BTX now?" Unfortunatelly we can't see the whole picture. It could be that early BTX miners-investors sell because of they practically reach non-loss level. It also could be private BTX miner with better hashrate. Or smth else. Who knows...
FPGA. Though I could not imagine any nerd skilled enough waste his time on creating a bitstream for TimeTravel10, to mine and dump an illiquid altcoin that is traded solely on Cryptopia and sets ATL every day.
FPGA and professional ASIC miners don't care about "muh narrative, muh decentralization, muh technology". Well, they fare better than holders and traders that did not realize timely on what phase of the market cycle they are.

Edit: sorry, BTX is traded on other markets as well. I was thinking about another mineable Cryptopia altcoin (sole market reference).

timpum

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:57:05 AM

For the ordinary users with electricity cost above 0.1$ per kWh GPU mining already nonprofitable. So current situation is very similar the later 2014 and 2015 year in cryptomining.
Why do you exclude the possibility that community members sell their coins at a loss? This often happens on a long fall in price.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:55:25 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 07:08:13 PM by drays

Can anybody explain top wallet income
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/address.dws?6363903.htm
+50coins each ~5minutes. What is it?

i think this address is the wallet of one miner, and he has huge hashrates. So 50BTX is the his rewards.
It looks like of botnet working.

BTX current block reward is 3.125 BTX, with blocks coming once per 1-2 minutes now. It means any miner (regardless of hashrate) can get no more than 16 BTX each 5 minutes (in average). So 50BTX each 5 minutes cannot be miner rewards.
It is something different. Any idea who is the top wallet? Cryptopia, or someone else?
I guess the devs should know what this is all about..

... this space is not for rent ...
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

How long will it take for the transaction during tokens purchase on ICO? With the help of bitcoin or ethereum?

Wtf are you talking about? Is this spammers stampede all over again? Only on this page I see 4 spam replies!
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:24:21 PM
Merited by Dubrovin (5)

Why do you exclude the possibility that community members sell their coins at a loss? This often happens on a long fall in price.

It's also possible. I don't exclude anything. But for me selling now is unacceptable.
I hold BTX from Dec'2017. Could I fix the loss and rebuy at lower levels? Of course, yes. There were tons of possibilities to do that. At level of 8$, 5$, 2$. However I didn't do that. Why?
I've no an answer. But now I will hold BTX till 50-100$ or till it will gone to nowhere.

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
sanchiz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

It's also possible. I don't exclude anything. But for me selling now is unacceptable.
I hold BTX from Dec'2017. Could I fix the loss and rebuy at lower levels? Of course, yes. There were tons of possibilities to do that. At level of 8$, 5$, 2$. However I didn't do that. Why?
I've no an answer. But now I will hold BTX till 50-100$ or till it will gone to nowhere.
50-100$... i like it Smiley
dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:40:29 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 09:13:38 PM by dgcarlosleon

______________It's a Fact! BTX is at Indacoin.com / Tuto buy BTX on Indacoin. Post #bitcore #BTX $BTX #wallet #simple ______________

______________Dear community, we are happy to announce the successful listing of Bitcore BTX on Indacoin's prestigious platform, the purchase of BTX is now available with Visa and Mastercard money in USD, EUR, RUB, AUD, GBP and BTC at market price with competitive margins.

Here we will give you a quick step by step guide to buy BTX in Indacoin.

Read more here
Enjoy it and please share this news. Thank you.

Web
Official
News
Coin Specs
Roadmap
Eco System
White Paper
Network Updates
Youtube
Community
FAQ
Blog
Team
___Monederos
Mac QT
Windows QT
Win + Block
Electrum Portable
Linux QT
Coinomi iOS
Coinomi Android
TSBW
ZelCore
Mac
Win
Portable
Linux
iOS
Android
Jaxx Liberty
iOS
Android
Chrome extension
Mac OSX
Win x64/x86
___Exchanges
Bit Z
Cryptopia
HitBTC
VE Bitcoin
Exrates
Crypto Bridge
QBTC
CoinExchange
PayCml
Bitexlive
Bitibu
Trade Satoshi
CryptoChange
Crex24
Bitsten
Indacoin
BarterDEX
EasyRabBit
InstaSwap
Excoincial
___Servicios
Livingroom
of Satoshi

Kamoney
Cryptonaut
Luckygames.io
Games4coins.com

Exploradores
de Bloques

InsightAPI
CryptoID
Livenet
ZelCore
___Pools de Minería
Bitcorepool
Yiimp
Suprnova
Chainworks
Umine
Antminepool
Coin-Miners
BSOD
BTXPool
Minersport
Omegapool
Poolgpu
___Comunidades
Facebook BTX
Facebook Bitcore
Twitter
Telegram Official
Telegram German
Telegram Spanish
Telegram Italian
Telegram Turkish
Telegram Russian
Telegram Philippine
Telegram Ukraine
Telegram Bahasa
Telegram Romania
Telegram France
Telegram Venezuela
Telegram Argentina
QQ Group
no. 680492670

Discord
Instagram
Chatoncrypto
Reddit
___Market info
Coinmarketcap
World Coin Index
Cryptocompare

Desarrolladores
Limxtec

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   Bitcore BTX - 2018
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
MrTR3

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

please donate to my worthy cause !

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:35:04 AM

Can anybody explain top wallet income
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/address.dws?6363903.htm
+50coins each ~5minutes. What is it?

i think this address is the wallet of one miner, and he has huge hashrates. So 50BTX is the his rewards.
It looks like of botnet working.

BTX current block reward is 3.125 BTX, with blocks coming once per 1-2 minutes now. It means any miner (regardless of hashrate) can get no more than 16 BTX each 5 minutes (in average). So 50BTX each 5 minutes cannot be miner rewards.
It is something different. Any idea who is the top wallet? Cryptopia, or someone else?
I guess the devs should know what this is all about..

... poker chips? btxm credits?
cibrid

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:07:36 AM

I don't find whitepaper, where is it?

Well I found the whitepaper here: https://bitcore.cc/Bitcore_Whitepaper.pdf

And on page 15 under 3.2.5 Lightning Network Compatibility, the mention of "smart contract functionality" called my atention.

How do we use that smart contract functionality on bitcore, It should be the focus of the bitcore team to show how to use it, that would put bitcore back on the top 100 cryptos again!

"SMART CONTRACTS"!!! 

If smart contracts functionality is not yet available on the bitcore blockchain it should be the main focus of the bitcore development team!
If already available, the manuals and interfaces to develop and use them should be priority!

Any info on that anyone?
andrei1982

Activity: 462

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

DEVS you really let this coin to die?! NO marketing at all ..no good exchange to get traction and increase the sale volume
MrTR3

Activity: 162

please donate to my worthy cause !

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

I don't find whitepaper, where is it?

Well I found the whitepaper here: https://bitcore.cc/Bitcore_Whitepaper.pdf

And on page 15 under 3.2.5 Lightning Network Compatibility, the mention of "smart contract functionality" called my atention.

How do we use that smart contract functionality on bitcore, It should be the focus of the bitcore team to show how to use it, that would put bitcore back on the top 100 cryptos again!

"SMART CONTRACTS"!!! 

If smart contracts functionality is not yet available on the bitcore blockchain it should be the main focus of the bitcore development team!
If already available, the manuals and interfaces to develop and use them should be priority!

Any info on that anyone?

..... somewhere in an interview or paper , one of the team talk about Lightning Network is in the Bitcore CORE , and if wanted
can be enabled easily , if its scaling your looking at look at the wallet view of BTX vs PHOTONS and look how small the transactions cost can be .... when placed with micro transactions fees , there are more than enough units in 1 BTX in photons to accommodate a lot ? thoughts ...?
MobyCrypt

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

You could choose any reason you like or all of them:
1. Bearish market in crypto
2. Lack of enough liquidity market
3. Lack of buyers
4. Not obvious progress of BTX development
5. Despair period in BTX price cycle
All these are effects, not causes.
The real cause:
This shitcoin was distributed for free to Bitcoin holders, and further airdropped to registered Bitcore holders. Increasing selling pressure in the absence of a use-driven demand.
Byteball and Bitcore are siblings - bottomless shitcoins with interesting technology ideas and absolutely no reason for holding.

PoW mining does not make Bitcore any more valuable - the share of mining reward to existing supply is very low, rational miners don't hold coins below their average cost of mining - they dump them.

Yeah, I am salty about the price...

i think the perception of the "absence of a use-driven demand" is the issue. Many people are not aware of the places where bitcore can be spent :

1. Living Room of Satoshi ( https://livingroomofsatoshi.com/ ) . for paying bills in australia.
2. KAMoney ( https://www.kamoney.com.br/ ) . for paying bills in brazil.
3. LuckyGames ( https://luckygames.io/ ) . for gambling online in a form other than investing in crypto Wink
4. Games4Coins ( https://www.games4coins.com/ ) . for playing Steam video games

most importantly, in my opinion, is this bitcointalk post from earlier today which reveals a javascript API that merchants can use to have people pay for items in BTX : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg46427355#msg46427355 . the API to use is here : https://insight.bitcore.cc/api

getting merchants to adopt this API, which would result in increasing the list above of the sites which accept BTX as payment, is the key to changing the perception of the absence of a use-driven demand. This gives people a reason for "spending" BTX, which may or may not give you enough reason for "holding" BTX, depending on how large the above list grows over time.

quoting from https://bitcore.cc/the-simplest-bitcore-wallet/ :
Commerce would grind to a half if people had to wait an hour after initiating a payment for confirmation before they could receive goods or services. After all, people often complain about having to wait a few seconds for chip – based credit cards to process in the line at the grocery store. Because of technical features of Bitcore, it is worth adding Bitcore as a payment option if you run an e-commerce store, bill payment center,
online game center and more. Because BTX provides users with a low cost and rapid solution for digital payments. As well as this rapid solution, TSBW provides simple and rapid access to your wallet. Several reputable companies already include Bitcore payment options, and the number is growing.

Well, forget the use for gambling - every coin at some point is boasting about it being available for gambling - and also the other uses you are listing are quite risible. There is still way to go before rightfully claiming that there is an actual use in owning BTX.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

DEVS you really let this coin to die?! NO marketing at all ..no good exchange to get traction and increase the sale volume
Do you think that pia,cb and other is not enough good? Don't tell me that you ask when binance? and do you think get listed Will get rise volume? I don't think so cause a lot coin in binance get small volume to...and i heard to that binance Will delisted 4 coin....
For me the more important is that btx has real value it can use for payment in real life? How many coin like this that can really payment in real life? Only a few....
NikNight

Activity: 552
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

There are volumes on the market, although everyone would like them to be bigger. Next month 60 coins will remove  from Cryptopia, but there are completely useless coins there. I hope this never happens to our coin.
rina41

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

why the volume of this coin is so low?
phanphanphuyen

Activity: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

There are volumes on the market, although everyone would like them to be bigger. Next month 60 coins will remove  from Cryptopia, but there are completely useless coins there. I hope this never happens to our coin.
BitCore will not be a useless coin at any point of time since its beginning.
So, I don't think that Cryptopia exchange will delist the coin on their platform next month.
Low volume is very popular for most altcoin within recent months, not only BitCore.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
longestday3030

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

BitCore will not be a useless coin at any point of time since its beginning.
So, I don't think that Cryptopia exchange will delist the coin on their platform next month.
Low volume is very popular for most altcoin within recent months, not only BitCore.

Not only Cryptopia but other exchanges are also delisting coins that are of low volume and that are no longer satisfying their criteria for being listed. This will be an opportunity to many new and old coins that are bringing innovation to cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
Pages: « 1 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 [957] 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: