Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 [992] 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729066 times)
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:18:13 AM

Cryptopia's exit scam destroyed all those smaller coins that relied on it for an exchange. BTX being one of them unfortunately.

How so?

So many coins, btx included only had cryptopia as a "decent" exchange. They basically had the rug swept under their feet. I think that's fairly obvious, unless perhaps you haven't been following many of those smaller coins.

If by "how so" you mean why do I include btx, well, the discussion a few posts above makes that painfully clear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Brieuc

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:18:39 PM

I think, Bitcore - BTX should be placed on one exchange from the list at least: Binance, Huobi Global, HitBTC, LATOKEN, Bittrex etc.  Smiley

It is on HitBTC, also a controversial exchange. Not much volume for BTX there, try sell or buy a big amount.

HitBTC is a scam. Probably insolvent too. Don't deposit anything on that exchange. I read a new complaint about them every day either on reddit or on this forum. Be warned.

It's a fact that now is very hard to buy Bitcore even for several thousand dollars.
BTX is unpopular now. So Bittrex, Huobi, Binance? really? I think it's practically impossible at least in that year

If sure you do not trust HitBTC, you will have difficulties to buy and to sell.
My opinion is HitBTC works well and all the exchanges have issues and then people that complain about the quality of services.
HitBTC is working. I got no issue for 6 months. That's all I can say.
If you go on HitBTC you have at least 3 BTC of BTX in the sell orders.
Brieuc

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:54:47 PM

Cryptopia's exit scam destroyed all those smaller coins that relied on it for an exchange. BTX being one of them unfortunately.

How so?

So many coins, btx included only had cryptopia as a "decent" exchange. They basically had the rug swept under their feet. I think that's fairly obvious, unless perhaps you haven't been following many of those smaller coins.

If by "how so" you mean why do I include btx, well, the discussion a few posts above makes that painfully clear.

I think you bashing the other exchanges that are good third parties to buy Bitcore as well.
I have tested Bit-Z, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Exrates, CoinExchange.
Since the hack, HitBTC and ExRates worked well for Bitcore and got no problem with these platform.

To good listeners ^^
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:26:12 PM

My opinion is HitBTC works well and all the exchanges have issues and then people that complain about the quality of services.

You didn't get at all what I mean. I said about liquidity. And any BTX pair liquidity is absent at all current exchanges.
3 BTC in order book looks like a joke

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Brieuc

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:23:50 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 07:50:23 AM by Brieuc

You didn't get at all what I mean. I said about liquidity. And any BTX pair liquidity is absent at all current exchanges.
3 BTC in order book looks like a joke

First, you are used to speak like this, but it is not gentle ^^'.
Second, I did not say you are wrong. I have just extended the point.
Third, why do you think 3 BTC of in order books is a joke? 3 BTC represents 30,000 BTX in the order book. I must rectify also what I said, it is 31 BTC according the best market depth I could reach.
Fourthly, yes, according to this definition:
"Liquidity describes the degree to which an asset or security can be quickly bought or sold in the market without affecting the asset's price."
You are indeed right, there is a lack of liquidity. Wink
What I said in my message is that the offer is not dead and then the liquidity may come back according to the confluence of the global crypto market and the Bitcore one.

Anyway, I hope the fundraising platform with the reward system I am designing will provide a point of interest to dynamize the liquidity and the price of Bitcore.
I will release a document on this but I need to finish some points.
As I said, it is up to all of us to find back a liquidity in the coin and the responsability of all of us.

Sorry for the long text ^^.
sestina

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:16:04 AM

can anyone help me with it

i am using old bitcore desktop wallet , had i havent updates it for months

today when i tried to update it , it did not move after connect to move

i dont know so what to do because my btx is stored in it with old address that starts with 1

Brieuc

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:21:25 AM

i dont know so what to do because my btx is stored in it with old address that starts with 1

Hi Sestina.

Download the last Qt wallet from the official website.
Then, you just need to click on the .exe installer.
When you installed your old wallet, did you use the default parameters? If yes, the new wallet will recognize the wallet.dat in the previous used folder.
Then, you will have a new wallet with new address format and what you have in your wallet previously will be displayed as usual. Wink
If you have issues to synchronize, it may be caused by a firewall, Windows Defender (if you are Windows user) or an anti-virus.
sestina

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:25:18 AM

Hi Sestina.

When you installed your old wallet, did you use the default parameters? If yes, the new wallet will recognize the wallet.dat in the previous used folder.
Then, you will have a new wallet with new address format and what you have in your wallet previously will be displayed as usual. Wink
If you have issues to synchronize, it may be caused by a firewall, Windows Defender (if you are Windows user) or an anti-virus.

where would i find these links on site

i am unable to find link for windows desktop wallet

i would again have a look
Brieuc

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:30:51 AM

Hi Sestina.

https://bitcore.cc/resources/eco-system-2/

You can find all the ressources related to Bitcore.

You have section called "Choose You Bitcore Wallets"

Click on the first sticker "Bitcore". It will display a text and at the bottom, you will find "Win QT" referring to the QT Bitcore wallet for Windows. Wink
sestina

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:32:44 AM

Hi Sestina.

https://bitcore.cc/resources/eco-system-2/

You can find all the ressources related to Bitcore.

You have section called "Choose You Bitcore Wallets"

Click on the first sticker "Bitcore". It will display a text and at the bottom, you will find "Win QT" referring to the QT Bitcore wallet for Windows. Wink

thank downloading it
sestina

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:46:10 AM

its still get stuck at connecting peers

also i dont have any firewall , just avast antivirus  have   disable  it still same results

had anything changed because it shows last synchronized 30 weeks back

just checked windows defender is turned off

would uninstalling it and installing it again help
Brieuc

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:08:43 AM

its still get stuck at connecting peers

also i dont have any firewall , just avast antivirus  have   disable  it still same results

had anything changed because it shows last synchronized 30 weeks back

just checked windows defender is turned off

would uninstalling it and installing it again help

Then, the first solution I can see is to remove peers.dat in the folder of the Bitcore wallet. Or to do a wallet repairs.
But try the first ^^
sestina

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:39:10 AM

i removed peers.dat file and it worked fine after that

and do i have to change my address , or i can continue using old address that starts with 1

and where can i see my added address in wallet

Brieuc

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:45:25 AM

and do i have to change my address , or i can continue using old address that starts with 1

Perfect. You have nothing to do. Your wallet is equivalent to a private key that is totally different from the 1xxx address which is used to receive funds.
Your coins are associated with the private key. ^^
However, if you want to know your new address in 2xxx you can do:  "File -> Receiving address" And you will know your new 2xxx address.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:05:05 PM

As I remember BTX addresses begun from 1xxx no longer support since Autumn'2018
But private keys are remained the same.
So to get access to the funds it needs to make the following
1. dump private keys from old version wallet (you do not need Internet connection \ wallet sync for this procedure)
2. import private keys to the new wallet

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 06:49:13 PM

@Bitcore BTX will be in MallorcaBlockchainDays even and we want you to be there with us.
Bitcore BTX is giving away 3 Tickets (3 Tickets will be given to the winners on Twitter and 3 Tickets to the winners on Instagram, worth us$280 each) for free.
Mallorca Blockchain Days will be an amazing event for blockchain
How to participate?
1. Follow Bitcore Twitter Account or Bitcore Instagram Account
2. Like this post and comment, tag 3 friends
3. Share this post
*. Plane tickets, expenses and hotel not included.

Deadline Apr/11/2019

Share & Retweet

Web
Official
News
Coin Specs
Roadmap
Eco System
White Paper
Network Updates
Youtube
Community
FAQ
Blog
Team
Wallets
Mac QT
Windows QT
Win + Block
Electrum Portable NEW
Linux QT
TSBW
Win64 NEW
MacOS NEW
Linux NEW
ZelCore
Mac
Win
Portable
Linux
iOS
Android
Jaxx Liberty
iOS
Android
Chrome extension
Mac OSX
Win x64/x86
Trezor
Website
Ellipal
Website
Archos
Website
Magnum
Website NEW
Blockchain Financial
Website NEW
___Exchanges
Bit Z
Cryptopia OFF
HitBTC
VE Bitcoin OFF
Exrates
Crypto Bridge
CoinExchange
PayCml
Bitexlive
QBTC NEW
Bitibu OFF
Trade Satoshi
CryptoChange
Crex24
Bitsten OFF
BarterDEX
EasyRabBit OFF
InstaSwap
Excoincial OFF
Ktrade
Nova Exchange
SimpleSwap OFF
MyLocalCoin.com NEW
EquicexNEW
___Services
Kamoney
Cryptonaut
Luckygames.io
Games4coins.com
PayByte NEW
BitBase NEW
AtomicPay NEW
Cryptocrown NEW
Cointopay NEW

Explorers
InsightAPI
CryptoID
Livenet
ZelCore
___Pools
Bitcorepool OFF
Yiimp
Suprnova
Chainworks
Umine
Antminepool
Coin-Miners
BSOD
BTXPool
Minersport
Omegapool OFF
Poolgpu
Zpool.ca NEW
___Community
Facebook BTX
Facebook Bitcore
Twitter
Telegram Official
Telegram German
Telegram Spanish
Telegram Italian
Telegram Turkish NEW
Telegram Russian
Telegram Philippine
Telegram Ukraine
Telegram Bahasa
Telegram Romania
Telegram France NEW
Telegram Venezuela
Telegram Argentina
Discord
Instagram
Chatoncrypto
Reddit
___Market info
Coinmarketcap
World Coin Index
Cryptocompare

Devs
Limxtec

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon    |   BITCORE BTX - 2019
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
Brieuc

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:11:01 PM

VOTE HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!
1-day left!!!!

https://twitter.com/The_Blocknet/status/1102593879184936960
!!!
1-day left!!!!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 09:52:55 PM

!!!
1-day left!!!!

!!!
1-day left!!!!

Nice, blocknet is an old school project ran by a great coder.  Any idea how many coins are in blocknet now? 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Brieuc

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:59:49 AM

!!!
1-day left!!!!

!!!
1-day left!!!!

Nice, blocknet is an old school project ran by a great coder.  Any idea how many coins are in blocknet now? 

You have approximatively 100 coins at this moment ^^.
testcoin

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 01:24:04 PM

!!!
1-day left!!!!

!!!
1-day left!!!!

Nice, blocknet is an old school project ran by a great coder.  Any idea how many coins are in blocknet now?  

You have approximatively 100 coins at this moment ^^.

BTX is also ran by a great coder

Would be wonderful to see BTX and blocknet joining together. Hope that would help grow the userbase of BTX soon
Pages: « 1 ... 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 [992] 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: