Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729065 times)
SirMonet

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 03:55:23 PM

way to go with new wallet.. continual error loading block database. asks if I want to rebuild,  say yes and get an error stating error opening block database. I Even deleted the entire contents on my drive and did a fresh with install with new wallet.. then tried on diff computer...all goes to shit

what OS? worked fine for me, zero issues. I just hate the shit stain looking colors

Grin Grin Its just nice orangeish-yellow color Smiley. Never noticed shit stains used to have such nice appearance Grin

to me it looks like shit and is not nice in appearance in color at all. much prefer the prior color scheme.

Well, as saying goes, one man's meat is another man's poison...
However I noticed that you have practically the same colors on the hammer on your avatar... They doesn't look much different from the ones on the wallet, at least on my monitor Smiley

yellow gold and shit stain brown are not the same or remotely the same lol but nice try Smiley it might be that the pick is a bit small and some of the colors on the wallet are ok - the gold is fine, its the browns that are meh

either way the old color scheme was much much better. I wish they would go back to it or give the option to choose it as the "theme"
I like the new style, if you also look at the price development, I like it even better ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2199

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 04:53:10 PM

I like the new style, if you also look at the price development, I like it even better ...

price development? what is BTX at? 10 to 14 cents? (note this is what i found on the one exchange I have an account on)

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 05:00:35 PM

price development? what is BTX at? 10 to 14 cents? (note this is what i found on the one exchange I have an account on)

Apparently it is around 50 to 60 cents now. But a long way from the $20+ I bought into it at.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 05:04:07 PM

Apparently it is around 50 to 60 cents now. But a long way from the $20+ I bought into it at.

yea its still got a long ways to go to get to where it was.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 05:17:01 PM

way to go with new wallet.. continual error loading block database. asks if I want to rebuild,  say yes and get an error stating error opening block database. I Even deleted the entire contents on my drive and did a fresh with install with new wallet.. then tried on diff computer...all goes to shit

what OS? worked fine for me, zero issues. I just hate the shit stain looking colors

Grin Grin Its just nice orangeish-yellow color Smiley. Never noticed shit stains used to have such nice appearance Grin

to me it looks like shit and is not nice in appearance in color at all. much prefer the prior color scheme.

Well, as saying goes, one man's meat is another man's poison...
However I noticed that you have practically the same colors on the hammer on your avatar... They doesn't look much different from the ones on the wallet, at least on my monitor Smiley

yellow gold and shit stain brown are not the same or remotely the same lol but nice try Smiley it might be that the pick is a bit small and some of the colors on the wallet are ok - the gold is fine, its the browns that are meh

either way the old color scheme was much much better. I wish they would go back to it or give the option to choose it as the "theme"

Dont you realize that u have become a meme of this community. You are a lonely lizard scrounging for meager bread slices, how come you found your way to this forum? Wrongdoing you have committed in the past is the stain on the sheeting of your future. One thing I dont understand is why you along with your buddies from "development" cohort dont go and bring some buying action to the dying market. You made cash $$ through diluting the supply, be kind and throw people at least a bone from your platter. Or manger. Or whatever that is that you feed from.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 06:00:11 PM

Dont you realize that u have become a meme of this community. You are a lonely lizard scrounging for meager bread slices, how come you found your way to this forum? Wrongdoing you have committed in the past is the stain on the sheeting of your future. One thing I dont understand is why you along with your buddies from "development" cohort dont go and bring some buying action to the dying market. You made cash $$ through diluting the supply, be kind and throw people at least a bone from your platter. Or manger. Or whatever that is that you feed from.

me? if not me, then why are you quoting me as if you mean me?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
tellitlikeitis

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 06:17:54 PM
Merited by sparker327 (1)

It goes to show you how scammy crypto is and bitcoin ecosystem is overall when Bitcoin is now at 54K and you have to wait ages for your tx to confirm while Bitcore with the same number of coins and better specs is lingering on an obscure exchange for a few cents.The whole thing is rigged by marketmakers and it WILL come crashing down and quickly in one big dump when they get tired of it while the clowns buying all the way up end up broke.
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:59:56 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

Update ANN

BitCore BTX [ANN v3.1]             ____

a________________________________________s
BitCore BTX Specification Coin
__________espacio necesario para el titulo de la tabla

__Specification Coin
- Launched 24th of April 2017
- Odarhom Core
- Max supply of 21 million coins
- 2.5 min average blocktime
- DefaultPort = 8555 - RPC
Port 40332

- Current blockchain size
approximately 1.2 GB

- Segwit and Bloom
- 10MB Blocksize
(20MB Segwit)

- MEGA-BTX (GPU)
mining algorithm
and Masternodes

- SegWit and Bloom online
- Diff Retarget: Bitcore 64_15
- Fair distribution:
airdrops (ended) + BTC claiming (ongoing)

_Segwit with
Core 0.90.9.X

The SEGWIT opens up new possibilities like the
Lightning Network,Tumblebit, Schnorr Signatures,
Confidential Transactions, Cross-chain atomic
swaps, and so on.
We are already exploring all these new functions,
and testing the water.
We expect the first implementations as fast as
possible.

PoW Algo
BitCore BTX has developed a new
algorithm named Mega-BTX designed to make
FPGA mining too expensive and make mining
efficient with GPU and CPU equipment. This
new algorithm Mega-BTX version 1.9.9.5 will be
launched September 1st, 2020 12:00 pm (UTC),
and as it was mentioned before is made mainly
to support GPU mining.

_MasterNodes
Odarhom brings along a masternode
system for BitCore. The collateral
for one masternode is 2,100 BTX.
This allows up to 10,000 masternodes
to support the network. The
masternodes receive half of all
generated bitcores. It is possible
to setup a masternode with the
minimum version 0.90.x.x or higher.
A government system is included in
the new core on and can be activated
later, if necessary.

a___l

_Official Wallets - Odarhom Core
Bitcore-QtOdarhom Core 0.90.X.X All wallets + Bootstrap  NEW
Third-party wallets
ZelCore  Mac | Win | Portable | Linux | iOS | Android    
Hebe Wallet  Online Wallet | Android | iOs NEW
Pungo Wallet  Online Wallet | Android | iOs Beta NEW    
Blockchain Financial  Online Wallet NEW

Hardware Wallets  Trezor  Hardware Wallet  -  Ellipal  Hardware Wallet  -  Archos  Hardware Wallet  -  Opolo Wallet  Hardware Wallet
a_____________________________________________________________________t

__Here you will see a real-time demo of an online store based on BTCpay Services and BitCore, an intelligent solution for you.

Get to know the demo shop here

_
_

Let's go to the BitCore chart →

Markets Info for BitCore BTX
__________espacio necesario para el titulo de la tabla
_
_
_
_
_

_
_
_
_
_
_

_
BitCore as a project is present in the big
Revain community, come in and watch the
reviews about BitCore and share your experience.
Go it!
___

Disclaimer, the list of BTX mining pools mentioned here is taken from
the reference our friends gave to us by What to Mine

Cointelegraph
BitCore a lightning fast solution to the scaling debate Read
_CCN
BitCore winning scaling race earth shattering speed Read
_BTC Echo
Muss es immer ein Hardfork sein? Nein! BitCore (BTX) legt seit April vor Read
Steemit
BitCore BTX Guide: the 2nd snapshot for BTC HODLers - free BTX | how it works Read
_Steemit
Making blockchain history: BitCore (BTX) is currently writing blocks with over 3000 kB of data! Read
_BTCmanager.com
Why is the Cryptocurrency Community Ignoring BitCore? Read
_BitCore.cc
Bitcoin Core Developer Jimmy Song about BitCore the most clever fork Read
_Cryptonaut
BitCore is one of the first known cryptocurrencies to use the hybrid fork method to distribute BTX Read
_Soft2share
Cryptocurrency was what made an entry into the financial sector to address the concerns raised by the centralized infrastructure. Read

How to sign a message?
How to type your sign message from wallet in the registration form? Read

BTX Mining Manual
A manual for those who struggles setting up mining BTX. Read

BitCore Snapshot
The premine address is 13hwgY4YUvrgnhjLP5ugFafL1cmbRRtr5e
PRE ANN was 23.04.2017
Download Snapshot…here (140 MB)

WikiBitCore BTX
Get a closer look at BitCore, with manuals and tutorial straight from our Wiki on Reddit
Read
_

Chris ⭐
Copy Paste Coder
and Founder of BITCORE BTX

C++ Developer for the BitCore BTX
Core and QT.
Bitcointalk | Github

infrastructure developer for BitCore BTX.
Bitcointalk | Github

Carlos is the creator of our new
image and a person truly committed
to the frontend of BitCore BTX.
Email: dgcarlosleon@bitcore.cc | Bitcointalk
| Github | Twitter | Linkedin | Telegram | AltcoinsTalks
Lukas ⭐
Backend Organisation
Lukas joined the BitCore BTX team as
Backend Organisation – Head of Administration.
 He is working since 2000 as IT-Administrator
in Germany.
Bitcointalk | Twitter

David ⭐
Dalijolijo Python and C++ Programmer QT
David is an experienced programer
in the crypto space and
supports the BitCore project.
Github
Iván León ⭐
Ambasador of BITCORE BTX in Venezuela
Support / Speaker Ivan is our person in
charge of taking BitCore’s voice in conferences,
seminars and meetings in Venezuela.
Bitcointalk | Twitter
Klass ⭐
Head of Website Suppor
Telegram and altcoin forum support.

_____1234
David ⭐
Kryptowerk Strategy Advisor
He is also working on media
publications and supports
the core team’s workflow.
Bitcointalk | Twitter

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon | BITCORE BTX - 2021
___

__

Disclaimer: The BitCore BTX cannot take responsibility for third party providers, such as the listed exchanges, wallets, sites and pools. All links hosted on our ANN are by community members and third parties and by clicking on any of the listed links you are accepting the risks of using the third party domain and taking responsibility for any losses, damage or other issues using said domain. Crypto-currencies are inherently risky and investors and users must remain vigilant.

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:20:05 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2021, 07:50:26 PM by drays

me? if not me, then why are you quoting me as if you mean me?

He (or is it better to say - "it"?) doesn't mean anybody. Its just a troll (bot?) posting random stuff. He does have good 'fiction'-like style though.

It goes to show you how scammy crypto is and bitcoin ecosystem is overall when Bitcoin is now at 54K and you have to wait ages for your tx to confirm while Bitcore with the same number of coins and better specs is lingering on an obscure exchange for a few cents.The whole thing is rigged by marketmakers and it WILL come crashing down and quickly in one big dump when they get tired of it while the clowns buying all the way up end up broke.

You are wrong on so many levels. There is just no comparison between Bitcoin and Bitcore. "same number of coins and better specs"?! Which "specs" exactly? Crypto is not about technical specs only. It is about community, awareness and individual input. It is about decentralization and network security too, but it still comes down to awareness and active community. If things were depending on tech specs only, we would have a new "greatest" coin every week. But the fact is - technology is only a part of the equation, and not even the most important one.

Marketmakers surely play their game, but its not them who are driving the fundamental propagation of cryptocurrency into the everyday life. Society is slow, and what we see is it slowly accepting the new concept, while recognizing the only well known name out there - Bitcoin. The general public is too lazy to analyze all 5000 altcoins and find out which is the one having the best specs at the moment. Maybe at some point other alts will also be individually recognized due to unique features and filling unique niche, but we are still not there (Etherium and few others are still just candidates). For now its just Bitcoin driving up all (or some) of the altcoins - pushing them up in dollar terms. They are like a remoras (suckerfish) moving around a big whale - sometimes up, sometimes down, but overall - moving together with their master fish, which is Bitcoin. At this point there is no comparison between Bitcoin and Bitcore - not because 'marketmakers' do something wrong, but because Bitcore is not familiar to general public, due to many factors. You cant' just copy something, improve it by couple points and expect it will take the world by the storm.

No insult to Bitcore developers - I still respect them and believe they made a good coin. But lets not be delusional.

Update ANN

Nice work, Christian!

... this space is not for rent ...
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 11:52:42 AM

A very famous person on this forum has rumoured that Bitcoin core developers will be joining BTX team.I can't say who it was because I think he might be a very real illuminati type (not the fake deluded ones ;-) ) so don't want to get on the wrong side of him but is there any substance to this rumour?
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 12:00:11 PM

A very famous person on this forum has rumoured that Bitcoin core developers will be joining BTX team.I can't say who it was because I think he might be a very real illuminati type (not the fake deluded ones ;-) ) so don't want to get on the wrong side of him but is there any substance to this rumour?

Our github is still open for every good developer.
https://github.com/bitcore-btx/BitCore

... is also a new version online. The version 0.90.9.10 contains some bugfixes for macOS. Thank you  @elbandi
https://github.com/bitcore-btx/BitCore/releases

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 04:11:10 PM

U be raving dude.Quit drinking that pink koolade.I haven't heard this chatter and I hear everything Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Hadrop.Boyle

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 08:06:48 AM

I already know a handful of small merchants and consultants who are accepting Bitcore for payments. Thats what matters, imho and how Bitcoin did in the biginning too.

Wanne get 10% of Cointracking? https://cointracking.info/?ref=M138678
Wanne join Binance Exchange? https://www.binance.com/?ref=11326731
Wanne join Kucoin with Bonus? https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7QHt5a
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 10:59:47 AM

Thats what matters, imho and how Bitcoin did in the biginning too.
Oh, it's new Bitcoin! It is Bitcoin 2.0 probably.
We never heard this before!  Grin

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 11:01:53 AM

U be raving dude.Quit drinking that pink koolade.I haven't heard this chatter and I hear everything Cool

Update:I heard a whisper..standby Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SirMonet

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 10:09:19 AM

Update:I heard a whisper..standby Grin
You make me corious...
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 10:59:56 PM

From where i can get active nodes for BTX ?

** FREE SPACE **
dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 02:35:28 PM

_
Electrum BTX Wallet new version release!

We have released a new version of our Electrum BTX wallet v3.3.9, with our new look and some improvements to thin client with TREZOR support.

DOWNLOAD NOW!

BitCore Your Coin, Your Money

Share & Retweet

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   BITCORE BTX - 2021
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 03:25:07 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

From where i can get active nodes for BTX ?

You can get it in the block explorer node list here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/#!network
There are plenty of nodes. I'll list only the ones running the latest version of client (Odarhom:0.90.9.10):
Code:
addnode=103.80.83.88
addnode=13.212.103.222
addnode=14.48.148.48
addnode=148.251.192.251
addnode=172.79.150.226
addnode=172.98.83.2
addnode=185.194.140.60
addnode=185.194.142.125
addnode=188.68.39.1
addnode=190.247.226.46
addnode=217.249.13.73
addnode=37.120.186.85
addnode=68.48.202.162
addnode=79.21.0.133
addnode=81.140.240.30
addnode=88.112.110.211
addnode=91.4.80.253
addnode=93.218.127.184

drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 03:33:04 PM

@dgcarlosleon:

the word "Desing"  in the lower left corner of all your banners - is it intentional, or is it just misspelled "Design"?

If thats the latter, you might want to fix it.

Pages: « 1 ... 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: