Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell is NANOX and why is it worth 229 BTC  (Read 1839 times)
Herbert2020 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:49:31 AM

here is where (the only place) you can find it: https://yobit.net/en/trade/NANOX/BTC  Shocked

no wonder! the fake orders are already in from YOBIT itself.
and the funny part is that it doesn't allow me to sell my 0.00000020 at 800BTC but the history shows a lot of 0.00000001 NANOX are sold at 199BTC

P.S. Yobit is the source of my amusement sometimes.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mag Fargo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:56:44 AM

Wow! Where can we earn this nanox?Cheesy
Herbert2020 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:08:09 AM

i found something here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850419.0 make sure to read the feedback of the topic starter.
and this whole things stinks of a big scam, and it is no surprise that Yobit is involved once again in another shady scam! that 0.00000020 NANOX, in case anyone was wondering, was found on the free coins section of it and that is another scam, they give this small amounts to force you to want to buy something in order to be able to sell that by reaching the minimal amount but you never will be able to sell it since nobody is willing to buy it from you and orders are fake anyways.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 06:11:33 AM

Just remember, Yobit exchange is full of shit coin , good example of this is that NANOX.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:02:20 PM

adding to shit con tier  Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:36:28 PM

here is where (the only place) you can find it: https://yobit.net/en/trade/NANOX/BTC  Shocked

and the funny part is that it doesn't allow me to sell my 0.00000020 at 800BTC but the history shows a lot of 0.00000001 NANOX are sold at 199BTC

another shitcoin on yobit,,
just look at the spread of this nanox ,,,, its make crying,,  Cry
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

That's why people need to exchange coins that are actually going to get decent liquidity.

I could pick any one of the completely terrible coins at YoBit, sell them to myself for a couple of hundred Bitcoin, and suddenly that's the normal price that other people would buy at.  There's just no real consistency on there.

Redrose

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:56:02 PM

From the picture, all the NANOX bought were with a tiny amount, but the sells were with at least 0,0001 NANOX, as told to you in the popup. I guess this is the reason why you can not sell your stake.
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:14:48 PM

without buy how i can get nanox coin
can get mining or not, or 100% coin control from dev
i think is shitcoin, after dev collect much bitcoin can dump until 1 satoshi/coin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Redrose

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:18:41 PM

i think is shitcoin, after dev collect much bitcoin can dump until 1 satoshi/coin

This is sure that it is a shitcoin ! A YoBit only coin is rarely not a shitcoin. YoBit is the abode of shitcoins.
Herbert2020 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:56:46 AM

That's why people need to exchange coins that are actually going to get decent liquidity.

I could pick any one of the completely terrible coins at YoBit, sell them to myself for a couple of hundred Bitcoin, and suddenly that's the normal price that other people would buy at.  There's just no real consistency on there.

you do realize that on an exchange platform, for every trade that you do, you have to pay a percentage based fee. this means if you do what you said (a couple of hundred bitcoin) you will have to also pay a lot of fees.

From the picture, all the NANOX bought were with a tiny amount fake orders placed by yobit itself not their users, but the sells were with at least 0,0001 NANOX, as told to you in the popup. I guess this is the reason why you can not sell your stake.

Fixed That For Ya.
if you look closely you can see orders 20 times smaller than mine taking place on yobit so technically speaking i should have been able to make a successful order on a fair exchange platform.

don't let the high fake price fool you into wasting your time.

Mag Fargo

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:08:15 AM

How i can recognize that is shitcoin?
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:30:29 AM

Yo = No

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Cuthbert_Toshi

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

https://i.imgur.com/VSFbk2x.jpg

I don't know especifically about NANOX but I saw in many others coins in yolobit this kind of 0.00000001 orders and I investigate a little.

It's seems to me that bots trading it's not only allowed but in some way promoting their own bot(s) (they're selling 1 at a very cheap price, check in twitter) with two operational advantages: min. bid, for "humans" it's 10K satoshi and 1 fee for all the bunch of orders.
If you look at deep in the bot-trading page you understand how works all the thing and you realize that all this orders are without fees.
Or, better, the bot buy all 0.000001 quote, for example, until arrives a the value you set like down value and sell the same until the high value you set as top.
Probably, via API, they do the trick and only 1 fee (total order) it's considered.

IMHO, I'm not a super-expert of bots, but it seems that it's the yobit-bot-way-of-things.
Herbert2020 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:18:00 AM

I don't know especifically about NANOX but I saw in many others coins in yolobit this kind of 0.00000001 orders and I investigate a little.

It's seems to me that bots trading it's not only allowed but in some way promoting their own bot(s) (they're selling 1 at a very cheap price, check in twitter) with two operational advantages: min. bid, for "humans" it's 10K satoshi and 1 fee for all the bunch of orders.
If you look at deep in the bot-trading page you understand how works all the thing and you realize that all this orders are without fees.
Or, better, the bot buy all 0.000001 quote, for example, until arrives a the value you set like down value and sell the same until the high value you set as top.
Probably, via API, they do the trick and only 1 fee (total order) it's considered.

IMHO, I'm not a super-expert of bots, but it seems that it's the yobit-bot-way-of-things.

it seems like you have never looked at any API documentation page ever and never used any bot for trading.
here let me help you a bit.
here is the link to the API doc page: https://yobit.net/en/api/
here is the order you need to execute:
Code:
URL: https://yobit.net/tapi/
Params: "pair=NANOX_BTC&type=sell&rate=200&amount=0.00000020&method=Trade&nonce=" + GetNonce();

and here is what the bot receives as an answer when you try to execute this order through API:
Code:
{"success":0,"error":"Total order amount is less than minimal amount: 0.00010000"}

overmoon

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:09:11 PM

it seems like you have never looked at any API documentation page ever and never used any bot for trading.
here let me help you a bit.
here is the link to the API doc page: https://yobit.net/en/api/
here is the order you need to execute:
Code:
URL: https://yobit.net/tapi/
Params: "pair=NANOX_BTC&type=sell&rate=200&amount=0.00000020&method=Trade&nonce=" + GetNonce();

How Do I Authenticate though I have the key and Secret generated already?
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:57:48 PM

i found something here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850419.0 make sure to read the feedback of the topic starter.
and this whole things stinks of a big scam, and it is no surprise that Yobit is involved once again in another shady scam! that 0.00000020 NANOX, in case anyone was wondering, was found on the free coins section of it and that is another scam, they give this small amounts to force you to want to buy something in order to be able to sell that by reaching the minimal amount but you never will be able to sell it since nobody is willing to buy it from you and orders are fake anyways.

wow. Who the hell would pay that for a coin no-1 has ever heard of anyway. Yobit at it's finest again haha. I don't even use that exchange and don't know why anyone would with the amount of scam/sh1t coins they list.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
benwinkey

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

I completed the INVESTBOX cycle with NANOX On YOBIT.NET, but NANOX did not pay interest. DEV of YOBIT to support my account is: "nguyenthanhtuanctv@gmail.com"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: