Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Unlimited Ammounts via VERIFIED PAYPAL  (Read 596 times)
foxy282 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 02:05:45 PM

I am buying unlimited ammounts of bitcoin via paypal

I am paying 120% of btc value so for 100EUR in btc ill pay 120EUR in paypal

Experianced members please dont comment if you arent interested just to say something like you can pay with stolen paypal or even chargebacks
ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE PLEASE

WILLING TO USE ESCROW FROM THIS SITE OR ANOTHER SITES

skype live:9b147549cc68665a
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:10:10 PM

I am buying unlimited ammounts of bitcoin via paypal

I am paying 120% of btc value so for 100EUR in btc ill pay 120EUR in paypal

Experianced members please dont comment if you arent interested just to say something like you can pay with stolen paypal or even chargebacks
ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE PLEASE

WILLING TO USE ESCROW FROM THIS SITE OR ANOTHER SITES

skype live:9b147549cc68665a

Why are "experienced members" not allowed to comment to warn victims of the risk of stolen PayPal and chargebacks? Is it because it would derail your scam attempt?

What's the use of escrow if you can chargeback or reverse the escrowed PayPal funds? Why are you in denial and trying to erase the very real risk of chargeback from the minds of members here? So many serious issues!

And what was that? ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE PLEASE?Huh You have the shamelessness and audacity! You are asking for "only serious people please" when you yourself are not serious at all! If you are serious about doing this kind of transaction, withdraw the PayPal to your bank account, take the cash out of the account and pay for the bitcoins in a safe and irreversible manner!

Skype... PayPal.. Unlimited amounts of bitcoins.. Newbie... red red red flags.

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:37:21 PM

I would be interested in this service but I'd need a little more information from your end.
What is stopping you from issuing a chargeback a few weeks down the line? Your account is relatively new compared to others. What sort of guarantee can you offer?
TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:19:43 AM

You people always ask the dumbest questions, what the fuck do you expect him to guarantee there won't  be a chargeback? Accepting paypal is at your own risk and if you don't believe it's safe stay the fuck away from the trade since no one is holding a gun to your face.
coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:34:54 AM

You people always ask the dumbest questions, what the fuck do you expect him to guarantee there won't  be a chargeback? Accepting paypal is at your own risk and if you don't believe it's safe stay the fuck away from the trade since no one is holding a gun to your face.

This happens everytime no matter  what. If paypal is so risky and they are affraid they should not accept or use paypal. Sometimes I see I will hold funds for 180 days...I mean in 180 days bitcoin can dissapear so...

People stop spamming this exchange forum and let's be serious

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:54:49 AM

It's called due diligence. If you aren't aware of what it is try googling it. That's what people mean when they ask for a guarantee. They're not asking for a warranty but rather that the seller provides reasonable information about themselves so there's trust that no reversal would take place...  Roll Eyes
TrueCryptoinere

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:59:09 AM

I know exactly what it is and if you ask for someone's information will you also provide yours as guarantee you won't use the details for fraud? Nothing makes you special here and we have no idea  who you are and what you will do with the information, so it goes back to if you have doubts about the seller stay away from the trade since no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to trade
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:16:27 AM

I know exactly what it is and if you ask for someone's information will you also provide yours as guarantee you won't use the details for fraud? Nothing makes you special here and we have no idea  who you are and what you will do with the information, so it goes back to if you have doubts about the seller stay away from the trade since no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to trade

Trust makes you special here. The more you have then the more people will trust you. If I was dealing with someone more reputable than myself and they'd ask for it I'd definitely consider providing it given the circumstances of the transaction. For a $20 sale nobody would bother but when you start talking in the thousands then people get wary and due diligence is needed from both parties.
TrueCryptoinere

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:22:35 AM

Yes it is and what do you require from the other party as security and are you also willing to provide the same security that you won't use the provided info for illegal activities, accounts here are hacked and sold daily, even trust comes from random people that we don't know, if a trade comes to you asking for something from another party you also need to provide the same from your side as security that you will not misuse the provided info or documents and if your not willing to then don't ask others to do something your not willing to provide.

When I deal with you for the first time your also new and untrusted to me, the trust on your profile only works for people you have dealt with and to me it means nothing since your a stranger to me.
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:24:01 AM

Yes it is and what do you require from the other party as security and are you also willing to provide the same security that you won't use the provided info for illegal activities, accounts here are hacked and sold daily, even trust comes from random people that we don't know, if a trade comes to you asking for something from another party you also need to provide the same from your side as security that you will not misuse the provided info or documents and if your not willing to then don't ask others to do something your not willing to provide.

When I deal with you for the first time your also new and untrusted to me, the trust on your profile only works for people you have dealt with and to me it means nothing since your a stranger to me.

Trust makes you special here. The more you have then the more people will trust you. If I was dealing with someone more reputable than myself and they'd ask for it I'd definitely consider providing it given the circumstances of the transaction. For a $20 sale nobody would bother but when you start talking in the thousands then people get wary and due diligence is needed from both parties.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: