Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Suretly  (Read 60356 times)
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

There is nothing surprising in this, as the vast majority of investors visit resources from their smartphones.

Smartphones becames more and more popular. Now every person have a smartphone but not every person has a comuter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lylya75

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:04:30 PM

There is nothing surprising in this, as the vast majority of investors visit resources from their smartphones.

Smartphones becames more and more popular. Now every person have a smartphone but not every person has a comuter.

It is very comfortable to get a loan using the smartphone.
berlinboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

Is there protection from multi-client accounts? After all, the borrower can not return the loan, get a bad reputation. Then he will want to re-register in the application.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

Where can I find the conditions for testing the platform?

Here you will find all terma etc - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1885727.0
Can I register with a computer for testing a platform or is it only for mobile phones intended?
I'm also interested in this question, because I went to the link and saw the list of operating systems for smartphones.

Hi, you can register from any device you have connected to the internet.

But remember, that you will be testing the mobile application.

Sorry, I do not understand much about this. If I want to test the platform using a laptop, which operating system should I specify at the time of registration? There they are all designed for smartphones.
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

It is very comfortable to get a loan using the smartphone.

That is true! But Suretly is not issuing loans, it helps people to make money on vouching.

First crowdvouching platform
suretly

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

Is there protection from multi-client accounts? After all, the borrower can not return the loan, get a bad reputation. Then he will want to re-register in the application.

That is a very good question! I will check this with our devs and come back later with the answer

suretly

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

Here you will find all terma etc - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1885727.0
Can I register with a computer for testing a platform or is it only for mobile phones intended?
I'm also interested in this question, because I went to the link and saw the list of operating systems for smartphones.

Sorry, I do not understand much about this. If I want to test the platform using a laptop, which operating system should I specify at the time of registration? There they are all designed for smartphones.

Only miobile phones are allowed for testing

Todaytech

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

And the above person answered that it is possible to test the platform from any device. If only there was an internet connection. Then who of you is right?
andriiklim

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

Interesting
veranika55

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:42:53 PM

That is a very good question! I will check this with our devs and come back later with the answer

But to take a lot a person must show some documents, how he can get multi account? using different documents?
zarad0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

But will you use the version for computers?
lylya75

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

But to take a lot a person must show some documents, how he can get multi account? using different documents?

The question is how to check the reputation of the people who use the platform for the first time. May be he takes a credit in one organization do not return it, take the credit by another organization and change the organizations.
veranika55

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

The question is how to check the reputation of the people who use the platform for the first time. May be he takes a credit in one organization do not return it, take the credit by another organization and change the organizations.

There are a lot of credit organizations. Do you know do they exchange information?
oficman

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

There are a lot of credit organizations. Do you know do they exchange information?

New credit organizations, too, long-standing lending institutions disclose this information? I thought that in order to compete this information is not told to anyone.
berlinboy

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

As banks have their own common database for customer verification. It can be that credit organizations have the same thing.
veranika55

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

New credit organizations, too, long-standing lending institutions disclose this information? I thought that in order to compete this information is not told to anyone.

It mean that a person can take a credit, not to pay on it and simple to change the credit organizations. The banks send all the information to credit history Bureau but micro credit organisation? Do they send the information to credit history Bureau?
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

How long will be a test period?
lylya75

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

It mean that a person can take a credit, not to pay on it and simple to change the credit organizations. The banks send all the information to credit history Bureau but micro credit organisation? Do they send the information to credit history Bureau?

There is a big competition between the micro-credit organization. And they do not want to share the information
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

There is a big competition between the micro-credit organization. And they do not want to share the information
Since there are many microcredit organizations in the world, it means their leaders know how to protect themselves.
veranika55

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

Since there are many microcredit organizations in the world, it means their leaders know how to protect themselves.

And one of the best way is crowdvouching. The idea is very popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: