Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]400$ BTC For Paypal + 15%  (Read 315 times)
NikForce (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:47:32 AM

I am just registered on this site to create a post. I need to trade my 400$ btc for paypal, looking for 15% . I am steam trader ( cs go and rocket league) . Selling ingame stuff for paypal and btc.

I have solid reputation(about 120 paypal transactions, where buyers went first , it is on reddit) which I can show in skype ( It is not a scam or something like this, I just want to successfully sell my stuff). I also can go first to trusted members of this site, but not all at once.

So anyway add me in skype to discuss - nknikforce

Screen of my balance - http://imgur.com/a/fhBnF

I would prefer 'Friends and family" instead of "paying for goods"

If you want to know: My paypal having more than 200 transactions every month and it is fully verified!

My skype again - nknikforce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

I am just registered on this site to create a post. I need to trade my 400$ btc for paypal, looking for 15% . I am steam trader ( cs go and rocket league) . Selling ingame stuff for paypal and btc.

I have solid reputation(about 120 paypal transactions, where buyers went first , it is on reddit) which I can show in skype ( It is not a scam or something like this, I just want to successfully sell my stuff). I also can go first to trusted members of this site, but not all at once.

If you want to know: My paypal having more than 200 transactions every month and it is fully verified!

I'm interested, shot you a pm

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:56:31 AM

Be sure to use escrow. Always.

Zerweit

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:56:43 AM

Escrow for what?

He can chargeback in a few days/weeks/months and then what will the escrow doing!?
TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:53:30 PM

Escrow for what?

He can chargeback in a few days/weeks/months and then what will the escrow doing!?
I like seeing reasonable people like you who don't just post any idiotic idea that comes into their head without thinking about it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: