Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☘️☘️[ANN][OHM] OHM WALLET - Changing The Future Of Monetary Value ☘️☘️  (Read 15823 times)
coinsmarkets

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 07:00:32 PM

Hello

After all recent update in the site , there was caching issue in some browser , the trade look like set but it is not , the bug is removed , and your order was processed

Sorry for any inconvenience

Regards

Trade your coin at Coinsmarkets  - Trading in automatic mode/Generate coins POS /Get free coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:16:13 PM

Hello

After all recent update in the site , there was caching issue in some browser , the trade look like set but it is not , the bug is removed , and your order was processed

Sorry for any inconvenience

Regards
wait for the web to be more stable
thecolony

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:02:55 AM

Am I understanding correctly that the dev is the only person who is minting, there is no mining and there is only 1 more chance to earn coins and that will be very limited and other than that there will be no more coins?  If that is the case all of everyone else's coins combined would not ever stake against the dev's coins.

The DEV could solve this by simply not staking his coins.  I am seriously considering selling my coins and moving away from this coin unless the DEV is willing to address how anyone else will be deriving coins as long as he is staking.  Very simple solution or explain what the plan is from here.  He is not so busy that he cant stop to explain why he cant stop staking his coin.  this would take about 60 seconds and would keep more of us involved.

If I am missing something I would be happy to be educated.

But the dev generally ignoring everyone asking this question begins to look suspicious or incompetent.  I do not mean to flame you DEV.  Please provide a reasonable answer.
ivarp2

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:42:12 AM

Am I understanding correctly that the dev is the only person who is minting, there is no mining and there is only 1 more chance to earn coins and that will be very limited and other than that there will be no more coins?  If that is the case all of everyone else's coins combined would not ever stake against the dev's coins.

The DEV could solve this by simply not staking his coins.  I am seriously considering selling my coins and moving away from this coin unless the DEV is willing to address how anyone else will be deriving coins as long as he is staking.  Very simple solution or explain what the plan is from here.  He is not so busy that he cant stop to explain why he cant stop staking his coin.  this would take about 60 seconds and would keep more of us involved.

If I am missing something I would be happy to be educated.

But the dev generally ignoring everyone asking this question begins to look suspicious or incompetent.  I do not mean to flame you DEV.  Please provide a reasonable answer.

You are, unfortunately, absolutely right. The dev is holding over 30M coins and we can't stake with our low weight. Furthermore, I think he is banned for a while by the mod (I think 7 days), so I did not see any message from him the last two days. There was someone else with a newboe account answering some questions, but you can reach the dev best on the discord chat:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1886182.msg18742093#msg18742093

I'm also curious if we will get a response.
onefry

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:34:57 AM

The dev is a great guy, he's been working very hard on getting Ohm off the ground and he's going to see this currency through, he's far from a sell out and he is for the people, with that being said give him a chance to produce something great for us...  He is in fact banned and he'll be back soon to answer questions and clarify/update everything. 
Pilasu

Activity: 540
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:33:51 AM

There must be some place for holding coins. So yes staking hard, but give time to dev. That will be great coin. For now a little bit secret, but for me perfect! Not everything must be clear on beginning. That makes more secure 🔐! All on IP address protect ddos attack. For me GREAT! Better than other! Let's wait and see! Dev has big plans, but want to be sure that we are going to be big community. He has all ready to rent big servers in biggest datacenters for more connections, but all cost money. So let's make some rumor! Than we go on bittrex and you will see fireworks 🎆!

Nic
gtzanap

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:34:42 PM

Perhaps the dev can lock most of his coins in his wallet to stop staking and give the rest of us a chance?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:15:00 PM

Perhaps the dev can lock most of his coins in his wallet to stop staking and give the rest of us a chance?

Nice suggestion though.  Cheesy

Let's see his plans when he comes back.
Since there's already a community for this coin owed to this freebies, this thread will always be active.  Grin
techjcv

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:33:12 PM

For indo users, I am buying OHM with pulse. PM me your offers. thanks
maskeffec

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:41:19 PM

Ohm Go Go Goooo
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-OHM.htm
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-OHM.htm
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-DOG-OHM.htm

next listed http://coinmarketcap.com/  Grin
Inter3301

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:53:51 PM

Hoping to get submitted to poloniex soon. If anyone is interested in making a request.

https://m.poloniex.com/coinRequest

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:05:48 PM

Hoping to get submitted to poloniex soon. If anyone is interested in making a request.

Good luck getting this on Poloniex.  Cheesy There is no technical innovation with this coin, and the only way you can connect to the network is by putting the connect commands in the conf file. That is not a "feature," something is definitely broke with how the network works with this coin. Also, the distribution is a joke.
onefry

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:28:08 PM

Good luck getting this on Poloniex.  Cheesy There is no technical innovation with this coin, and the only way you can connect to the network is by putting the connect commands in the conf file. That is not a "feature," something is definitely broke with how the network works with this coin. Also, the distribution is a joke.

Lol potcoin is on poloniex, and to get their qt wallet working you also have to make a conf file.  The developer is working on the installer as I'm speaking.  For you to be making these claims regarding this software "something is definitely broke", you must not IT much...
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:04:29 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 01:42:11 AM by bones261

Good luck getting this on Poloniex.  Cheesy There is no technical innovation with this coin, and the only way you can connect to the network is by putting the connect commands in the conf file. That is not a "feature," something is definitely broke with how the network works with this coin. Also, the distribution is a joke.

Lol potcoin is on poloniex, and to get their qt wallet working you also have to make a conf file.  The developer is working on the installer as I'm speaking.  For you to be making these claims regarding this software "something is definitely broke", you must not IT much...

There is a big difference in using the addnode command and the connect command.  Cheesy If you really think this coin works great, you are fully delusional. Roll Eyes
Pilasu

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:48:39 AM

Ok big thing happening in now.

Nic
Pilasu

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:23:33 AM

Stage 3 is over.
New wallet soon.
 Be on the lookout. Version 2.  Checkpoints, Self installer for Windows/Mac.

Nic
Inter3301

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:47:10 AM

Stage 4 information can be found by following the link in this tweet. https://twitter.com/OhmCrypto/status/858527994071179264

maskeffec

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:59:33 AM

dev Ohm busy  Huh
Pilasu

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:49:42 PM

https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php

We get listed for voting on poswallet.com. Enjoy voting!

Nic
wilh1coin

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:02:47 PM

https://naforum.zapodaj.net/thumbs/34cc295f450e.jpg
Stage 3 is over.
New wallet soon.
 Be on the lookout. Version 2.  Checkpoints, Self installer for Windows/Mac.

We don't a self installer, we need a nomal working wallet, where the clients can connect to each other.
Currently, if the dev shuts down the two nodes there will be no network, no sync, no transactioins!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: