Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] granatgas-pool x11 and scrypt multipool  (Read 29780 times)
AU_AG

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:10:04 PM

Can I mine a specific coin like "RUPAY" if so were do I find the port number for it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spankypants

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:34:11 PM

Hi Granat!

what about this hashrate dump?

https://i.imgur.com/rC1HUEP.png

You probably get disconnect for the pool, that why.

i think, thats cause from the server. i have 4 server online, but database are on spesific server with single proc. i will be move on dual proc soon, but there will be migrate from single to dual proc, i see will be have more than 4hours to upgrade all code like build the new stratum notify that connected on the new database for every coin on blocknotify. will be cause on user complaint about downtime. sorry for inconvenience

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho

Can you please help me with this? If I don't get any help, I am going to move my miner somewhere else. In the Wallet section under the bold green line where it show balance and total paid. Everything is in Dotcoin; can you tell me why? is that going to affect my profit?

I hooked up a D3 to granat yesterday. but I am still trying to understand how granat works. I choose to be paid in c=BTC in my miner config; however, when I am on their site, I see Dotcoin mainly showing up in the result section. I haven't gotten any transfer from them yet. I have posted the link of showing that. Can someone familiar with granat explain to me if that is normal or I need to see a different coin what do I need to do? Please take a look at the picture and reply.

https://imgur.com/a/vnTbI

Your config must be wrong somewhere.  My wallet shows BTC as the payout.

My balance is showing in Dotcoin. How I get it to show in BTC? Also I have not received any payment yet. How does this work?

Here is what I got from Granatgas site.

DotCoin
(Pending Balance)   972.29163734   101.41252598      1073.70416331 DOT
Balance                                                                      2925.75535838 DOT
Total Paid                                                                      0.00000000 DOT

It seems you use wrong setting on your miner.

You have to specify want coin you want to get paid or it will be random.

And you get nothing cause i bet address you use is not a DOT address.

I believe something is not right. But I can't find it. I have a link with 2 pictures showing my actual set up; can you or someone else look at them and see where the mistake might be? As of now, everything is in DOT.

You need to re-set up an account.

From the front page of the pool:
"If you on wrong coin as paid out and c=symbol didn't work, you can change your address with new address as username and verification your address on the correct coin."

Get another BTC address and use it.
cdorval

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

Hi Granat!

i think, thats cause from the server. i have 4 server online, but database are on spesific server with single proc. i will be move on dual proc soon, but there will be migrate from single to dual proc, i see will be have more than 4hours to upgrade all code like build the new stratum notify that connected on the new database for every coin on blocknotify. will be cause on user complaint about downtime. sorry for inconvenience

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho

Can you please help me with this? If I don't get any help, I am going to move my miner somewhere else. In the Wallet section under the bold green line where it show balance and total paid. Everything is in Dotcoin; can you tell me why? is that going to affect my profit?

I hooked up a D3 to granat yesterday. but I am still trying to understand how granat works. I choose to be paid in c=BTC in my miner config; however, when I am on their site, I see Dotcoin mainly showing up in the result section. I haven't gotten any transfer from them yet. I have posted the link of showing that. Can someone familiar with granat explain to me if that is normal or I need to see a different coin what do I need to do? Please take a look at the picture and reply.

My balance is showing in Dotcoin. How I get it to show in BTC? Also I have not received any payment yet. How does this work?

DotCoin
Balance                                                                      2925.75535838 DOT
Total Paid                                                                      0.00000000 DOT

I believe something is not right. But I can't find it. I have a link with 2 pictures showing my actual set up; can you or someone else look at them and see where the mistake might be? As of now, everything is in DOT.

"If you on wrong coin as paid out and c=symbol didn't work, you can change your address with new address as username and verification your address on the correct coin."

Thank you for your advice. I am not home now; I will do that later. What will happen to the balance I have now? Will it transfer to the new BTC address?How does it work? Sorry for my questions; I am very new granatgas. I want to know the ins & out.
Thanks again, 
linuxnoy

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

Hi Granat!

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho

DotCoin

Thank you for your advice. I am not home now; I will do that later. What will happen to the balance I have now? Will it transfer to the new BTC address?How does it work? Sorry for my questions; I am very new granatgas. I want to know the ins & out.
Thanks again, 

please, try "c=btc,d=16"
cdorval

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:51:18 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 10:45:11 PM by cdorval

Hi Granat!

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho

DotCoin

I believe something is not right. But I can't find it. I have a link with 2 pictures showing my actual set up; can you or someone else look at them and see where the mistake might be? As of now, everything is in D

Thanks again,  

please, try "c=btc,d=16"

Do I use the quotation mark "......" in the argument the same way you posted it?
heho

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:21:01 PM

Can I mine a specific coin like "RUPAY" if so were do I find the port number for it?
Sorry not yet. Just automated coin switching right now.

Tell me, why are you not mining BitConnect?

Not enough hashrate, it is then a luck/unluck game. Could work with single coin pool but not when the proff. of each coins change.

Hey all, a video I made on how to get your L3+ or D3 on GranatGas. I've been jumping around comparing Scrypt mining and GranatGas is one of my favorites so far. Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRl0sYEdjxA

Nice Video and good informations, quit useful for new users. I will contact Granat/CEO maybe he can implement it on the main site(if you agree of course).

Hello guys, what is your opinion about this pool ?  Is it reliable? 

I need a pool that will be working for at least 1 year, and not disapper one day !!  Shocked

Good question.
I think the pool can work for a year but not guranted Smiley
I am here for a couple of monthes and don't noticed anything bad, caused bei the owner.
-When you have payout problem-granat(CEO) fix it
-Any questions-we here and granat try to fix it.
-Good servers.
kamarul.jutawan

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:51:34 PM

pm few days ago, still no reply, whatsapp does not work.

hashrate is always lower by 20-30%, even after mining for few days in row, tested with all combo, low hash, high hash, with and without extranonce, eu, usa or asia server (zpool or nicehash look attractive now)

payment is stalled. no payment even over threshold in the last 24hours

cdorval

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:16:37 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 10:44:22 PM by cdorval

Hi Granat!

IT WORKS. Thank you. Now, How do I transfer the coin I have under the old BTC address.
the one I just replaced has a balance in Dotcoin. I need to send the coins to an exchange or wallet. Please help

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho

DotCoin

Thanks again,  

please, try "c=btc,d=16"

Do I use the quotation mark "......" in the argument the same way you posted it?

IT WORKS. Thank you. Now, How do I transfer the coin I have under the old BTC address.
the one I just replaced has a balance in Dotcoin. I need to send the coins to an exchange or wallet. Please help
granat (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

granatgas-pool.info

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:09:58 AM

Hi everyone, if somebody have payment on wrong coin, you can contact me on whatsapp to get fast reply.
i will be convert all balance that saying DOT, please contact me on WA. I will compensate all wrong balance
try it to connect with the new wallet address and test with little hashrate to confim miner have mining on correct coin

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho
granat (OP)

granatgas-pool.info

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:17:52 AM

pm few days ago, still no reply, whatsapp does not work.

hashrate is always lower by 20-30%, even after mining for few days in row, tested with all combo, low hash, high hash, with and without extranonce, eu, usa or asia server (zpool or nicehash look attractive now)

payment is stalled. no payment even over threshold in the last 24hours

what your wallet address? i will be paidout your balance now, pool have prioritation payment on BTC, LTC, DASH or CANN and DGB to get fast payment and compensate if anything have on wrong. On pool i see some dashboard miner have a good hashrate, you can join the group of whatsapp and on there he have more than 50miner on single user you can share with other.
You can review or meet me in semarang city if i stealling your little peny, i know your locate at Indonesia. so dont worry to meet me and share with all. Before mining on my pool please read the info of homepage, Thanks
Pit-R

Activity: 185
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:25:31 AM

Quote from: cdorval

Me too! What the duck is dotcoin?  haha

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
granat (OP)

granatgas-pool.info

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:30:55 AM

you can read this. Thanks

Hi everyone, if somebody have payment on wrong coin, you can contact me on whatsapp to get fast reply.
i will be convert all balance that saying DOT, please contact me on WA. I will compensate all wrong balance
try it to connect with the new wallet address and test with little hashrate to confim miner have mining on correct coin

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho
cdorval

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:28:14 AM

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho

Can you please post the whatsapp # here? I have a balance I need to transfer. By the way I see my balance reduce almost in half from 8600 to 4600. Can you explain that? And Total Paid is   4572.93354870   . I am lost
stravagarious

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:03:04 AM

Forgive my ignorance, but I have looked around and can't seem to find a good answer. Is it better for profitability to set a fixed difficulty in the password field or leave it up to the pool? I have L3+s and D3s if that matters.

Hi, fixed difficulty are available but in limit, if miner have more than 100x share per minute this is will be increasing automaticaly, so if you need a fixed diff you can set with amount of 16 or 24 on D3s, or if you are on scrypt you can set with 65536 for L3+s

What is the purpose of setting difficulty d=16?
Bajula

Activity: 166
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:21:57 AM

Forgive my ignorance, but I have looked around and can't seem to find a good answer. Is it better for profitability to set a fixed difficulty in the password field or leave it up to the pool? I have L3+s and D3s if that matters.

Hi, fixed difficulty are available but in limit, if miner have more than 100x share per minute this is will be increasing automaticaly, so if you need a fixed diff you can set with amount of 16 or 24 on D3s, or if you are on scrypt you can set with 65536 for L3+s

What is the purpose of setting difficulty d=16?

The d=16 is so something like a d3 won't flood the server with low-diff shares bogging everything down.
granat (OP)

granatgas-pool.info

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:37:35 PM

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho

Can you please post the whatsapp # here? I have a balance I need to transfer. By the way I see my balance reduce almost in half from 8600 to 4600. Can you explain that? And Total Paid is   4572.93354870   . I am lost

sure dont worry, i will make it my personal lost  Wink your balance still save, and will be calculate with price on the market.
because for all user use btc ltc or dash as address wallet will be get full compensate if anything have a wrong. just stop your miner and change with the new address  Wink
cdorval

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:28:07 PM

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho

sure dont worry, i will make it my personal lost  Wink your balance still save, and will be calculate with price on the market.
because for all user use btc ltc or dash as address wallet will be get full compensate if anything have a wrong. just stop your miner and change with the new address  Wink

Thank you for your reply. I already changed the btc address wallet; it is showing the balance and payout in btc now. My question is how do I get the coins that are showing under the old btc address? After you compensate the right amount of coins, will you exchange the coins in my case DOT to btc and credit the new btc address? or if I want to keep my DOT, how do I transfer them out from granatgas?
Thank you in advance for your understanding,
pantalyra

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:14:48 AM

The pool has been restarting over and over again for the last 8 to 12 hours. Extremely unstable. What gives?
punch2023

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:20:28 PM

Hi granat,  any chance of please adding Ninja, Mavrodi, Mind, Compound, Gilly, Coexist and Marx to x11 pool
Kplus

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:17:39 AM

Hello admin,
I'm miming ARC (c=ARC) at granatgas-pool.info. You guys paid on time. But yesterday and today the payment is not processing yet. What's wrong with this?

I'm waiting for your payment now.

My wallet addresses:
Ad9xYUHaT9aJSQH4Dmw6Jim1ftSQ1zKY6P

And

ALi3a87K7qfVeoXvoLejqb5rwcAbvR7eDt

Please check it out.
thank you

One more question: Can I use my btc wallet to mine in your pool? (I'm using Antminer D3- x11 algo).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: