Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2019, 11:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 212191 times)
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:17:57 PM

Cryptocurrencies are at stage where nothing can help them to get valued again with any kind development update. Only bullish sentiment or even small rallies which to turn into complete bull run later will take them out of this state. PTOY is also waiting for that kind of supportive environment in market and we are heading towards that time sooner or later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Is your Paper Seed Safe
from FIRE and FLOOD ?
Stainless Steel Metal Wallet
Nickel Bolts, Metal Box + FREE Passphrase Hex Backup
Free EU shipping!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nimogsm

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:21:07 PM

yes you're right, it's too slow, but it's not that easy to get the technical development award.  chrissa says: Android is on track for this quarter.
they also said that they would have more news and communication.
I understand that the team may be doing a very big job, but the team needs to remember that the funds they raised on the ICO thanks to cryptocurrency investors. Therefore, we want to see the result of the work.

I think you already are seeing the result, but I'm guessing you are not satisfied just like most investors.
PTOY's daily volume now as per listed in coinmarketcap is down to $9,350 USD, unacceptable.
Perhaps we are used to seeing a large profit in a short time in the world of crypto-currencies, but I understand that they have a real business, but we need news on the technical side, and not a speech at the next meetup.

I agree, only real news will be able to raise the course. The volume on the exchanges lately is simply ridiculous, and the list of exchanges is not big either.
Ipwich

Activity: 980
Merit: 526

For the love of SegWit

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:09:59 PM

yes you're right, it's too slow, but it's not that easy to get the technical development award.  chrissa says: Android is on track for this quarter.
I understand that the team may be doing a very big job, but the team needs to remember that the funds they raised on the ICO thanks to cryptocurrency investors. Therefore, we want to see the result of the work.

I think you already are seeing the result, but I'm guessing you are not satisfied just like most investors.
PTOY's daily volume now as per listed in coinmarketcap is down to $9,350 USD, unacceptable.
Perhaps we are used to seeing a large profit in a short time in the world of crypto-currencies, but I understand that they have a real business, but we need news on the technical side, and not a speech at the next meetup.

I agree, only real news will be able to raise the course. The volume on the exchanges lately is simply ridiculous, and the list of exchanges is not big either.
Timing is necessary also, nothing will change at the current market situation, real news will likely no effect in the long run.
However, we all need that news, the team should not only give update to hype the coin but to show the real update, as an investor we have the right to know.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Komosa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:40:01 PM

Timing is necessary also, nothing will change at the current market situation, real news will likely no effect in the long run.
However, we all need that news, the team should not only give update to hype the coin but to show the real update, as an investor we have the right to know.
We do not need updates, we need to feel the real product, I as an investor want to see a really working platform, not a video on YouTube that is made in the video editor.

Whitepaper | Belacam platform | Website
Snap, Post, Paid. It's that easy.

pumz

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:54:53 PM

Health industry is showing more positiveness to embrace blockchain technology than any other right at the moment. All the hard work of months is going to show fruitful results. Looking at different sectors where blockchain is taking control over can be said the rise will be memorable this time. These thing makes Ptoy undervalued now specially.
Komosa

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:47:15 AM

Health industry is showing more positiveness to embrace blockchain technology than any other right at the moment. All the hard work of months is going to show fruitful results. Looking at different sectors where blockchain is taking control over can be said the rise will be memorable this time. These thing makes Ptoy undervalued now specially.
Perhaps ptoy is now underestimated, but investors have suffered great losses. The team needs to pay great attention to the liquidity of the token, because it is very important in the cryptocurrency market.

Daddy33

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:13:49 PM

Perhaps ptoy is now underestimated, but investors have suffered great losses. The team needs to pay great attention to the liquidity of the token, because it is very important in the cryptocurrency market.

PTOY needs to get listed on popular exchanges. Bittrex was once popular but is pretty much dead now (look at its BTC volume on CMC ranking  Shocked).
The good thing is what many people not recognize is the company still have all the ICO funds and with each price increase of ETH it also increases the capital of Patientory, they are able to pay any listing fees at any time. The problem is the lack of the volume which is why other coins have a better place in the queue to be listed on exchanges. So what Patientory needs to do is keep developing, releasing its Android app this quarter etc. It's a matter of time and PTOY will get more liquidity and get further up the lists. Patientory is a very very interesting project and will stay.
Komosa

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:54:10 PM

PTOY needs to get listed on popular exchanges. Bittrex was once popular but is pretty much dead now (look at its BTC volume on CMC ranking  Shocked).
The good thing is what many people not recognize is the company still have all the ICO funds and with each price increase of ETH it also increases the capital of Patientory, they are able to pay any listing fees at any time. The problem is the lack of the volume which is why other coins have a better place in the queue to be listed on exchanges. So what Patientory needs to do is keep developing, releasing its Android app this quarter etc. It's a matter of time and PTOY will get more liquidity and get further up the lists. Patientory is a very very interesting project and will stay.
The team has already submitted requests to the top exchanges, but there is no result, so the team needs to focus on the project and develop the platform, and also do not forget about the community, because many exchanges when listing look on the size of the community in the project.

Daddy33

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:27:53 PM

The team has already submitted requests to the top exchanges, but there is no result...

I know, as explained the problem is the lack of the volume which is why other coins have a better place in the queue to be listed on exchanges. Patientory is not the only one who sent an application.
Komosa

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:10:19 PM

The team has already submitted requests to the top exchanges, but there is no result...

I know, as explained the problem is the lack of the volume which is why other coins have a better place in the queue to be listed on exchanges. Patientory is not the only one who sent an application.
Trading volume is not an indicator for listing on good exchanges. Exchanges consider many factors, primarily technical progress, the size of the community, constant updates and feedback.

Leftneck

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:06:16 PM

Trading volume is not an indicator for listing on good exchanges. Exchanges consider many factors, primarily technical progress, the size of the community, constant updates and feedback.

I agree with what you say that exchanges do consider a lot of factors and I really hope that later I can get good listings on the exchange so keep monitoring the developments

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Komosa

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:39:34 PM

I agree with what you say that exchanges do consider a lot of factors and I really hope that later I can get good listings on the exchange so keep monitoring the developments
We follow the project every day, only the team does not want to share their developments with us, perhaps this is secret information, then they do not belong in the world of blockchain.

dampier007

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:13:41 AM

I don't think listing on a new exchange is the most important thing for the project right now. Much more important is the progress in development and marketing, which will attract new investors and increase trading volumes on existing exchanges

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
frcat

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:18:20 PM

I don't think listing on a new exchange is the most important thing for the project right now. Much more important is the progress in development and marketing, which will attract new investors and increase trading volumes on existing exchanges

I think this project lost popularity already. And they dont have any experience in blockchain development and in marketing as well...

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:34:04 AM

That is bitter reality that apparently Patientory team didn't succeed to deliver the promised product. It has been one of the longest projects and when you look at roadmap that makes clear everything. They are active when it comes to join events and meetings but on development side results are not of that level what many people were expecting so far.
Nemonemo

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:26:28 AM

I think this project lost popularity already. And they dont have any experience in blockchain development and in marketing as well...
Is what you say really true if that is true of course that is bad news because the project has lost its popularity but to be clearer we will see later developments

frcat

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:04:05 PM

That is bitter reality that apparently Patientory team didn't succeed to deliver the promised product. It has been one of the longest projects and when you look at roadmap that makes clear everything. They are active when it comes to join events and meetings but on development side results are not of that level what many people were expecting so far.

This event and meetings does not means nothing. they have had them since beginning. and? They almost dont have any development and good marketing strategy. Everyone can take part in evens if just have money. But where is results of this conferences?

dampier007

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:52:44 AM

The more time passes - the more I have an opinion that they are not going to do anything. In addition to trips to the conference almost nothing happens

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.