Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:35:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I think this world should end.  (Read 1380 times)
hawthelegend (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:31:54 PM

Why I think this world should really end is because...

Sometime in your life, perhaps always, you'd experience to feel something you don't understand but makes you so happy in such a way you can't explain,.
But also, there are times that you'd feel something that's also non-understandable but gives the exact opposite of feeling happy that you just want to cover yourself in sheets and stay in bed with eyes closed until it's all over.
Even when sleeping is impossible.
And with all this happening almost every time, still, you can't get yourself to realise what's going on, wether it's you, or everything around you,.
Wars all over. In rebels, government, terrorists, friends, foes, strangers, etc.. Even in my head and with myself.
Some say we fight to end war,
Some say to make a difference,
STUPID NONSENSE!
Violence can't end violence!
Vengeance creates more vengeance!
And change?!
What the f*ck?!
Since day one people had been in wars!
The only thing that changed is the way we fight in wars!
But everything else?!

Take a guess,.

The same!
Every f*ckin' time!
Does nothing but hurt everything and every soul!
Then takes it's toll on the ones who are in it.

People on top can sugarcoat the effects of wars, but there's no changing reality!

And i know a lot of people knows this too but are just too lazy to react or scared.

And...(off the war topic)
There's things people make you do.
Go to school, get a degree, get a job, settle down, have a family be a great parent (which in reality is really impossible) then die.
Doing what those people around you want you to do.
Then rids you off of your chance to do what you really want with your life.

You escape from your mother's womb to live in this world and experience it, but then become a robot then die.

Being good in their eyes by being a robot.
Or be bad by living your life to the fullest and enjoying life by living rather than just existing.

Oh well...

Either way that's why i think this world should end.

#What_a_pathetic_life.
#What_pathetic_people.
#What_a_pathetic_world.

#justsharing(again)

A friend of mine feels like this as well. He tells me his problems each time we talk. All I can say to you is that you have to live your life the way you want. Why end the world or (as my friend keeps saying) kill yourself? Why when you can do whatever you want to do.

Instead of following the norm you should do things that make you happy and fulfill your life. Some people find happiness in family and friends. Personally I do not. I like to have alone time and do my thing without any interruption. What you do with your time depends on you, whether its helping people or just helping yourself. Me I'm for the latter since I think other people are garbage. What do I do? crime. well, its not crime really its just illegal but w/e I'm happy and I'm making money. I also do not tell anyone what I'm doing.. good tip if you want to make some easy money.

I guess my point is don't go with the flow. You seem like a free thinker and need to do your own thing. Whatever that is. Don't let society stop you since society is wrong to begin with. Let the sheep go to work 9-5 and waste their lives paying taxes and working for someone else during their most healthy and productive times in their lives. Whats the point of retiring and old person when you're body is broken and you can't do anything because of old age.  Do what you want now, its your only chance.

I wont deny, of all the things that happened and still happening to me, i've thought of suicide lots of times, but i've gotten over that, long long time ago, reason? Well its because i thought why should i be the only one that suffer? When i can make others do to?
But then again, i have gotten over that feeling. Now, i live a more possitive life, though not easy because of this poverty, i can say im still okay, and better than before. I just think that there are always people who have heavier problems than me.

I just shared this because I want readers to also realize that this world is in so much deep sht that there could be people who'd feel like the persona i gave on my post. Because that is how i felt before. In short, i have made this post to implant possitivity through negativity (if you get my point).

But really, thanks, i could feel concern from your words. And if i was down, could've been a big help..

Also, you should reconsider your crimes. Big or small. Coz if that aint that big, that's a waste of time. And as the saying goes, anyone who lives by the sword dies by the sword, same thing applies to crimes. If it aint that worth it, you should stop it, even i did illegal things. But was forced to stop coz here in my place, they dont imprison criminals anymore. They shoot them dead and put a gun on your dead body and implant you with drugs or something and make people think that you fought back.

But hey, that's you, just wanna say thanks for the effort and for the concern.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:57:25 AM

All that is not absolutely doomed to extinction. Our world and people are not very perfect and I am sure that either we will improve the world or we will perish and the earth will begin a new stage of evolution.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:39:37 AM

Concentrate on the stuff you can control and not on those things you can not control, will humans at some point go extinct? Yes, but we don’t know when that is going to happen.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:33:57 AM

You need to think positively, to benefit yourself and others and then you can only feel joy from life and attract positive events.

Yes be optimistic. You dont need to be afraid about that issue. just do what is right and stop doing bad things that cannot help in our world. I think the reason why this world should end is because of what happening right now in our surroundings. War, corruption, poverty, pollution and other issues that didn't help to maintain the beauty of earth. As part of this world let us take care of our surroundings. We are the reason why this world is like going to end. and we are also the way to stop this thing to happen.

delicopsch56

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:53:45 AM

Y'all heard of VHEMT?  I'm weird so it don't bum me out.  I look at it positively.  I believe negative can inspire positive, no troll.
solitare

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:47:35 AM

OK chicken little, the sky isn't falling, and even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

Either pull yourself out of your negative bs or you will just wallow in it and the world night as well be over for you.

Nobody is forcing you to be anything.

Fizamcc

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:04:22 AM

Life is beautiful and you need to think positively, beautify the world and not even try to think about its destruction.
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:29:06 AM

You shouldn't be thinking like that mate. Maybe you need to see someone about that.
Aikonio

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:48:08 AM

You need to enjoy every moment and try to do everything possible to extend this condition. Do not waste time panicking.
delicopsch56

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:11:14 AM

OK chicken little, the sky isn't falling, and even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

Either pull yourself out of your negative bs or you will just wallow in it and the world night as well be over for you.

Nobody is forcing you to be anything.

LOL.  Everything is a choice.  Nature and nurture is a bitch.  I get in those spots sometimes.  I get busy working myself outta them.  Life sucks AND is awesome.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: