Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250990 times)
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 07:27:42 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 09:39:45 PM by ICOcountdown.com

The Veritaseum token offering - Veritas - is now available for sale (as of today, 9:30 am, eastern standard time - 4/25/2017). If you are already familiar with Veritaseum and our tokens offering, you can proceed directly to our purchase instructions (by downloading and/or purchasing our tokens, you assent to our Term and Conditions and Purchase Agreement). Click here to proceed to the Veritas 2017 Token Purchase: Step-by-Step Tutorial.

For those who prefer a quick primer on Veritas, please proceed to the Veritas Informational Tear Sheet with live links to a plethora of information.

A long form, interactive presentation can be found  here in the form of a virtual roadshow - Informational Presentation. To get the most out of such a dense offering, be sure to make use of the interactive table of contents on the 2nd slide, and please click through all of the videos, links to download the various documents and take your time to read and understand what Veritas is and is not, and what Veritaseum is and plans to be.

A last minute Q&A and AMA (ask me anything) video on the Veritas sale can be found here.

A tectonic shift at the intersection of finance & technology approaches, where the very fabric of the global capital markets are being transformed at the atomic level for the first time since the advent of fungible currency. Proprietary P2P smart contract implementations combined with the transformational power of the blockchain, allow the entire world to participate in the reimagining of global capital markets. Purchasing Veritas tokens is analogous to purchasing the keys to the most monumental paradigm shift since the advent of the Internet!
Imagine buying the keys to the Internet in 1994

A well known personality, you can check more about him, below !

About Veritaseum - an interactive presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1aIpJTTofcYIOpqmPNeCHNUTJ2ytSdWMs_l2mrGAyP8o/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=600000

Introducing the P2P economy (scroll down to see the content): https://blog.veritaseum.com/index.php/34-projects/51-the-peer-to-peer-economy

Pathogenic Finance Research Report (contains patent application research): https://blog.veritaseum.com/index.php/download/research/send/4-research/313-pathogenic-finance

Pathogenic Finance Video (synopsis of the above): https://youtu.be/_vf8-Hl78pM

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:26:20 PM

Nice website, information and identity disclosure.
TY - Thinking hard about this one.
Reggie Middleton

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 02:29:10 PM

Thank you. My apologies for being tardy showing up, but here I am. I'm a big believer in transparency and truth, hence I'm willing to answer any and all (realistic) questions.

Over the next 72 hours I'm going to give the early adopters of our Veritas software a small surprise and token of our appreciation. As we're doing that, we are already in the throes of building the world's first financial robot capable of taking on global hedge funds. This is going to be very exciting, and the only way to participate is through the Veritas tokens.

Our robots will be smart contract based and blockchain fortified. Here's an example of the difference a robotic version of a human fund manager can make (almost no fees) - https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/220-reggie-middleton-shows-what-happens-when-the-fund-fee-fight-hits-the-blockchain

*Link Removed* : The Future of Money! A "Smart", Zero Trust, Peer to Peer, Decentralized derivative layer on top of Bitcoin!!!
 *Image Removed*
SiFi

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:13:37 PM

We like surprises Cheesy
Good luck Reggie, I'm putting the word out at every opportunity. I love the plan and look forward to watching it unfold.
Cheers
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 04:49:29 PM

How can the old Veritas be exchanged for the new ones?
After the crowdsale, I will put the word out for pre-sale token holders [Veritas.1 pool] to send us their tokens for the ERC20 tokens at a very preferential exchange rate (to reward our early supporters and adopters).
The crowdsale ends in ~30 days. IF you wish, you can ping veritas AT veritaseum DOT com after the 30 day period.

*Link Removed* : The Future of Money! A "Smart", Zero Trust, Peer to Peer, Decentralized derivative layer on top of Bitcoin!!!
 *Image Removed*
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 05:01:44 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 03:26:30 PM by Reggie Middleton

We like surprises Cheesy
Good luck Reggie, I'm putting the word out at every opportunity. I love the plan and look forward to watching it unfold.
Cheers

That is greatly appreciated. We're going to shake things up significantly in cryptoland as we bring very high end financial analysis and financial engineering to the tokenization community. I'm going to try very hard to bring the hedge fund community in with me as buy side investors (I'm on my way to my hedge fund hotel on Park Ave. now).

Those of you who are not familiar with our work, see this 63 page Google report and imagine if this level of transparency and analysis was available for ICOS https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By5WJsM3KjlteG9TLUZrS1lHMHc and my personal sizzle reel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sJ0p8u1tsQ
This new crypto research will be available only to members of our DAOs, customers of our P2P trading platform, or holders of our Veritas tokens.

This is what we have planned as the first product rollout (other than research and analysis) as we port our patent pending P2P value trading platform over to Ethereum - https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/220-reggie-middleton-shows-what-happens-when-the-fund-fee-fight-hits-the-blockchain

*Image Removed*
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:28:55 PM

Very interesting and nice project.
will you have any kind of bounties? bounties are really good way to promote a ICO here in bitcointalk as well as in social media sites and blogs and websites.

so if you could start a bounty that would be perfect.
mwall90278

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 06:42:04 PM

Glad I found out about this group. Looking forward to learning more about the disintermediation of the usurpers on Wall St. (Smile.)

The Veritaseum ICO is AWESOME!

Reggie Middleton is honored for making this available to everyone and I am spreading the word.

All the BEST.

Michael W.
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:50:56 PM

Any bounty for twitter and fb?
Cryptonite310

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:55:06 PM

Too much information just cluttered around, but I see the effort though.
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 09:15:37 PM

will you have any kind of bounties? bounties are really good way to promote a ICO here in bitcointalk as well as in social media sites and blogs and websites.

To be responsive to the community, we are putting together a bounty program now. Should be ready to announce in 48 hours or so.

*Image Removed*
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 07:23:54 PM

To all, please review this draft of the Veritaseum Bounty Program - https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/226-veritaseum-crowdsale-bounty-program

I look forward to your participation in building the community and entering the P2P economy.

*Image Removed*
Wexfgy12

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:37:56 PM

Terrible presentation of information, have a website explaining what the project is, not a link to a google drive document
josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:40:31 PM

seems nice project to me , i will wait for any infor about bounties like facebook or tweet, do you think de you will have any signature campaign for your project?

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:53:31 PM

seems nice project to me , i will wait for any infor about bounties like facebook or tweet, do you think de you will have any signature campaign for your project?
yes, waiting information Bounty social media

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 10:28:01 PM

Here's the link to the program https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/226-veritaseum-crowdsale-bounty-program
... and here's the summary,  in a nutshell. It's pretty generous...
Veritaseum
A  Analysis
Thursday, 27 April 2017 15:19
Veritaseum Crowdsale Bounty Program Featured
Written by   Reggie Middleton
font size   Print Email Be the first to comment!
Rate this item1 2 3 4 5 (0 votes)

Veritaseum Crowdsale Bounty Program
Veritaseum was built by leveraging disruption, distributive network effects and the power of the crowd. In continuing with this mantra, we’re sponsoring a bounty program for any and all Veritaseum supporters to earn VERI, the token that drives Veritaseum’s products and services.

Reward Structure:
Up to fifty thousand (20,000) Veritas (VERI)  will be rewarded for participating in the following Bounty categories:
Bitcointalk Signatures and Avatar: 20%
Translation: 15%
Blog Posts: 20%
Twitter: 20%
Facebook: TBD
Reddit: TBD
Telegram: TBD
To earn VERI, simply accumulate points by the end of the VERI crowdsale (May 26, 2017). At the end of the crowdsale, points for each category will be added up and used to calculate the number of VERI you will receive. The number of VERI you will receive for a particular bounty category is proportional to the number of points you’ve earned in that category.
For example, if:
You have 1 point in the Bitcointalk signature/avatar program
There are a total of 200 people in the Bitcointalk signature/avatar program who have each earned 1 point
At the end of the crowdsale, there are 4,000 VERI allocated to Newsletter Subscription
Then you will earn 4,000 * 1 / 200 = 20 VERI, currently about $380 USD.

*Image Removed*
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 11:01:51 PM

We're issuing a full forensic valuation of Gnosis available to Veritaseum Token holders. Practically everyone in the industry is looking I'm the wrong direction once it comes to valuation, showing there's a lot of room for the finance types to move in. Here's our work in Google, we'll be doing a mini-report in Gnosis and it's tokens https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5WJsM3KjlteG9TLUZrS1lHMHc/view?usp=drivesdk

If you're interested in picking up some tokens before the report release (likely sometime at the end of next week), click here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5WJsM3KjltOGJHYS1HT3Uyczg/view

We will likely cover all of the big, and more importantly, lesser marketed ICOs in the run-up to our launching of the ICO, which will use our research to power it's selections, see https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/220-reggie-middleton-shows-what-happens-when-the-fund-fee-fight-hits-the-blockchain

*Image Removed*
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 11:08:49 PM

Here's the link to the program https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/226-veritaseum-crowdsale-bounty-program
... and here's the summary,  in a nutshell. It's pretty generous...
Veritaseum
A  Analysis
Thursday, 27 April 2017 15:19
Veritaseum Crowdsale Bounty Program Featured
Written by   Reggie Middleton
font size   Print Email Be the first to comment!
Rate this item1 2 3 4 5 (0 votes)

Veritaseum Crowdsale Bounty Program
Veritaseum was built by leveraging disruption, distributive network effects and the power of the crowd. In continuing with this mantra, we’re sponsoring a bounty program for any and all Veritaseum supporters to earn VERI, the token that drives Veritaseum’s products and services.

Reward Structure:
Up to fifty thousand (20,000) Veritas (VERI)  will be rewarded for participating in the following Bounty categories:
Bitcointalk Signatures and Avatar: 20%
Translation: 15%
Blog Posts: 20%
Twitter: 20%
Facebook: TBD
Reddit: TBD
Telegram: TBD
To earn VERI, simply accumulate points by the end of the VERI crowdsale (May 26, 2017). At the end of the crowdsale, points for each category will be added up and used to calculate the number of VERI you will receive. The number of VERI you will receive for a particular bounty category is proportional to the number of points you’ve earned in that category.
For example, if:
You have 1 point in the Bitcointalk signature/avatar program
There are a total of 200 people in the Bitcointalk signature/avatar program who have each earned 1 point
At the end of the crowdsale, there are 4,000 VERI allocated to Newsletter Subscription
Then you will earn 4,000 * 1 / 200 = 20 VERI, currently about $380 USD.

What will need to be translated sir? when can we start?
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 06:03:21 AM

Go to the bounty link above click and read the portion about translating. There are linkis to the docs to be translated..We will need you to monitor the docs that you translate and post, of course.

*Image Removed*
BorisTheBulletDodger

Activity: 192
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:11:15 AM

Reward Structure:

Up to fifty thousand (20,000) Veritas (VERI)
  will be rewarded for participating in the following Bounty categories:

so fifty or twenty?

I Dodge Bullets
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: