Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250991 times)
dave3

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:11:20 PM

I can't believe Reggie is here. He's like a celebrity in the world of finance.

Anyway, I want to know what is the possibility/likelihood of your ex-CTO (Matt Bogosian) becoming a future contender of Veritaseum by having a similar product/service of his own since he was the one that engineered Veritaseum?

Edit:
I tried to buy some of your Veritas token through ShapeShift and so far I am still "Awaiting Exchange". I can't even do any simplified nor automated process to get your Veritas token and I am afraid even though I still have > 2 days left that ShapeShift may give me unwarranted problems.

I wonder is it possible for me to buy your Veritas tokens with Bitcoin instead? At least my Bitcoin deposit to ShapeShift took just less than 10 minutes. The remaining seemingly endless hours of "Awaiting Exchange" is with ShapeShift's unknown problem getting Ethereum for me. I don't mind some price variation between Bitcoin and Veritas.

I'm not sure about ShapeShift.  When I exchanged my BTC for ETH, I used Bittrex, and then transferred the ETH to MyEtherWallet to purchase the VERI tokens.

I'm pretty sure there's no way to buy the Veritas tokens directly with bitcoin, unless maybe you're an institutional investor wanting to buy a large block (where they might be willing to do the transaction manually if it's worth it for them).
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jbl888

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:41:05 PM

Jsnip4 does a step by step for setting up the MyEtherWallet then sending your ETH and buying VERI

https://youtu.be/tyh-6YQRPyE
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

Tell me, what are the things that can stop Veritas' market cap from breaching $10 bil?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Dorky

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:08:26 PM

I'm not sure about ShapeShift.  When I exchanged my BTC for ETH, I used Bittrex, and then transferred the ETH to MyEtherWallet to purchase the VERI tokens.

I'm pretty sure there's no way to buy the Veritas tokens directly with bitcoin, unless maybe you're an institutional investor wanting to buy a large block (where they might be willing to do the transaction manually if it's worth it for them).

My problem with ShapeShift is solved.
Took me several hours to get each transaction from BTC to ETH done but done nonetheless and so I got to buy some Veritas tokens.
I rarely use ShapeShift but I remember the first time using ShapeShift wasn't that slow.
And they say Bitcoin is slow (which took less than 5 minutes for 1st confirmation, fee around 38000 satoshis).

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:44:31 PM

Tell me, what are the things that can stop Veritas' market cap from breaching $10 bil?
You aren't seriously expecting a response are you?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
gerb

Activity: 468

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:27:10 PM

1 ETH = 30 VERI

What would happen to the rest of VERI not sold?

Right now they sold 23,938 = 718,140 VERI

Is there a minimum cap required?
AltCity

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 07:36:01 PM

I've run some numbers, I won't publish them because there are too many variables. I believe the crowdsale is sound and a bargain at this price. The capital that Veritaseum has raised will be used to build the platform and DAO. More capital in ether at the start; the faster the platform can deploy and work for the token holders.

Tying this to a fiat currency is also difficult, look at Venezuela, they have run away hyper inflation and forex controls. 

AltCity

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 07:44:30 PM

1 ETH = 30 VERI

The address to see tokens issued from ether is here https://etherscan.io/token/0x8f3470a7388c05ee4e7af3d01d8c722b0ff52374?a=0x82c48875c17ee5812f909a9d75c0f64f7a8719fe

There was a bonus in the first days of the token issuance, currently 866,021 veri have been distributed.

The remainder that are unsold are retained by veritaseum. It is understood that these will be offered to large investors at a future date - as the VERI are the only way to access the research and services.

While other tokens have been issued in the crypto currency space with burns at the end of an ICO. I believe that by retaining these after the initial sale this is a demonstration that the company will be able to raise cash to cover burnrate and service interested parties that wish to acquire the VERI after they are demonstrably useful.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:07:07 PM

1 ETH = 30 VERI

I thought I read somewhere that they have the funds they need to fund all of the development.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
gerb

Activity: 468

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:23:43 PM

1 ETH = 30 VERI

The address to see tokens issued from ether is here https://etherscan.io/token/0x8f3470a7388c05ee4e7af3d01d8c722b0ff52374?a=0x82c48875c17ee5812f909a9d75c0f64f7a8719fe

There was a bonus in the first days of the token issuance, currently 866,021 veri have been distributed.

The remainder that are unsold are retained by veritaseum. It is understood that these will be offered to large investors at a future date - as the VERI are the only way to access the research and services.

While other tokens have been issued in the crypto currency space with burns at the end of an ICO. I believe that by retaining these after the initial sale this is a demonstration that the company will be able to raise cash to cover burnrate and service interested parties that wish to acquire the VERI after they are demonstrably useful.

Thanks for the answers, but for future offerings they have the remaining 49M, no?
Ebrelus

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:41:39 PM

1 ETH = 30 VERI

Thanks for the answers, but for future offerings they have the remaining 49M, no?

In the Tear Sheet document you can find informations about use of digital assets. 51 million is only a maximum amount. There will be quite heavy part dedicated to institutions. There surely won't be so great amount in actual use. Also redeeming process will be a mechanism for Veritaseum to manipulate price in favour of better development of the platform.

How many ppl actually translated these documents: Tear Sheet and Pathogenic Finance?

Here is Polish versions of Tear Sheet and Pathogenic Finance if anybody would have opportunity to spead it.
Dorky

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:09:16 AM

I've run some numbers, I won't publish them because there are too many variables. I believe the crowdsale is sound and a bargain at this price. The capital that Veritaseum has raised will be used to build the platform and DAO. More capital in ether at the start; the faster the platform can deploy and work for the token holders.

Tying this to a fiat currency is also difficult, look at Venezuela, they have run away hyper inflation and forex controls. 

I agree the faster they can deploy the platform the better, but they will only have the beta in 2018 and launch the real one in 2019.

I am afraid by that time Bitcoin would go way much higher (based on what I know) that it may not be as profitable (if not more) investing in Veritas compare to Bitcoin.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
Dorky

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:10:58 AM

In the Tear Sheet document you can find informations about use of digital assets. 51 million is only a maximum amount. There will be quite heavy part dedicated to institutions. There surely won't be so great amount in actual use. Also redeeming process will be a mechanism for Veritaseum to manipulate price in favour of better development of the platform.

How many ppl actually translated these documents: Tear Sheet and Pathogenic Finance?

Here is Polish versions of Tear Sheet and Pathogenic Finance if anybody would have opportunity to spead it.

What about this total supply of 100m?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
AltCity

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 02:48:07 AM

I am afraid by that time Bitcoin would go way much higher (based on what I know) that it may not be as profitable (if not more) investing in Veritas compare to Bitcoin.

Yes. You must make that decision for yourself. No one has a crystal ball. I believe that diversification is crucial. If there is another segwit fight, Bitcoin could take quite a hit.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:22:54 AM

Though Bitcoin brought most of us into this space, but there is a reason why BTC dominance is decline, people now trust their token investments, before when BTC price rally most of the Altcoins prices dump but is not the case again, don't be surprise in few years to see some project overtask BTC as the most valuable coin. Veritaseum has the potential to do so, one thing I have noticed about crypto investing is just to position yourself well and you will ripe your reward
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:18:16 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 08:29:55 AM by Josef27

Edited out web-bot info
Dorky

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:32:18 AM

If you guys haven't read Cliff Highs Webbot report. He's been spot on with crypto predictions. Don't take my word for it, do a search on webbot and Bitcoin on youtube. He mentioned VERITASEUM as being a player on the Eth blockchain in his special crypto report. Both Eth and Veri are going to do very well. Reggie Middleton the CEO also has a stellar track record at making predictions also.

It is very foolish to assume what Clif High says about Veritaseum will be right on its own, as if there is nothing more to be done.

The moment you realize your future is brighter will make you a much lazier person compare to another person that has equally bright future but feels uncertain and wants to do his best even more to allay that uncertainty.

And when you do become lazier (because suddenly you know your future success is certain), your future takes a different turn.

I've invested hard earned family money into your Veritaseum project thru your tokens.

Please don't fucking lose it just because it's other people's money to you.

And don't fucking believe in everything Clif High says as if he's always right; he is right until he doesn't.

Edit:
Veritaseum may (no guarantee) be successful if you guys stay on momentum, or even increasing it.
If you guys fuck around with Clif High's prediction and start taking it easy and reduce the momentum, then not only will you lose your investor's money you will also lose the chance to be deservingly successful and might even lose credibility.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
Josef27

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:48:42 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 08:31:05 AM by Josef27

It is very foolish to assume what Clif High says about Veritaseum will be right on its own, as if there is nothing more to be done.

The moment you realize your future is brighter will make you a much lazier person compare to another person that has equally bright future but feels uncertain and wants to do his best even more to allay that uncertainty.

And when you do become lazier (because suddenly you know your future success is certain), your future takes a different turn.

I've invested hard earned family money into your Veritaseum project thru your tokens.

Please don't fucking lose it just because it's other people's money to you.

And don't fucking believe in everything Clif High says as if he's always right; he is right until he doesn't.

Wow 😳?? "It is very foolish to assume what Clif High says about Veritaseum will be right on its own, as if there is nothing more to be done." That's just common sense ?

I found out about Veritaseum through the webbot report and did my due diligence as well.  Clif high doesn't actually make the predictions by the way.

His bot scours the internet looking at keywords that people attach emotion to and then that information becomes the basis for a report. His report is nothing more than a starting point to get (speculative) investment ideas.

By the way I think your confused, I don't work at Veritaseum. I'm an investor aka software purchaser like you helping promote them because I believe in what they are doing.
Dorky

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:01:36 AM

Wow 😳?? "It is very foolish to assume what Clif High says about Veritaseum will be right on its own, as if there is nothing more to be done." That's just common sense ?

I found out about Veritaseum through the webbot report and did my due diligence as well.  Clif high doesn't actually make the predictions by the way.

His bot scours the internet looking at keywords that people attach emotion to and then that information becomes the basis for a report. His report is nothing more than a starting point to get (speculative) investment ideas.

By the way I think your confused, I don't work at Veritaseum. I'm an investor aka software purchaser like you helping promote them because I believe in what they are doing.

Alright, fine. I thought you were part of the management or administrative staff.

But sometimes its better to keep something related to the future a secret first and disclose it later right before or after it materializes.
Even Clif High once said that he discloses his prediction only when the prediction is nearing materialization or else things may change.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
Josef27

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:23:49 AM

Even Clif High once said that he discloses his prediction only when the prediction is nearing materialization or else things may change.

True! Makes a lot of sense.. Definitely don't  want to jenks us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: