Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are you 'Iamnotback'?  (Read 35251 times)
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:17:37 AM

AFAIK he's permabanned for repeated streaks of trolling, breaking the 24 hour bump rule (consecutive posting) and ban evasion. If you have other questions related to it, ask.

Please quote his troll posts if possible. This is interesting Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:36:14 AM

AFAIK he's permabanned for repeated streaks of trolling, breaking the 24 hour bump rule (consecutive posting) and ban evasion. If you have other questions related to it, ask.

You could just go read some of those last few posts. Keep in mind this is a guy that at one point asked the mods to ban or disable his account to make him stay away. I think that was the anonymint one. Then he came back later with I think at least one other account prior to the iamnotback though I can't remember what that one was as it was well over a year ago. He has some inciteful things to say at times if you can strip away all the nutty stuff but much of the time he just comes across as a raving nutcase. Some of the stuff he's said recently, like how bitcoin was about to crash (I think it was over a week ago), how segwit had been defeated on BTC and LTC, just makes it hard to take him seriously and in the case of the LTC talk, like he was simply trying to pump LTC for his benefit

Edit: Had a look. This was one of his other accounts after he had them shut down anonymint.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=375762

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:16:28 AM

The conspiracy theorist in me wants to say Iamnotback is in deep with Theymos and is actually just deleting his own stuff, pretending to be attacked by the forum.

In the line of his own kind of conspirational thinking, that wouldn't be a bad move to promote his bitnet work, as a tool to fight the crypto establishment.  This is the problem with conspirational thinking: you can give a conspirational explanation of about any event, and its opposite, and you always feel smart of "having seen through the smoke and mirrors of the evil and smart enemy".
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:10:29 AM

His name was Shelby Moore......His name was Shelby Moore....His name..

Seriously I wish he would just start his project even if it needs some others to add and help. Satoshi didn't come to everyone with a perfect project but a concept and a working prototype.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 09:06:10 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 12:01:37 PM by mprep

Try a detailed explanation...instead of generalizations...are you the judge , jury and exicutioner as well?

I didn't ban him (I can't issue bans aside from nukes - permananent newbie account bans) nor have I requested the ban. I did however request a ban on one of his ban evading alts. Even if I wanted to quote his trolling, it'd be rather difficult considering that posts which break the rules get deleted. If I'm not mistaken, the iamnotback account was primarily banned for ban evasion.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:34:36 AM

Iamnotback was only the 5th reincarnation of the one....

When the time is right he will return...

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:59:00 AM

1.  Who makes the final call to permaban?

2.  The guy is obsessed with posting, but he does draw in readers which ups your advertising count,
     so in the interest of freedom of speech and making the readers happy, what are the chances to change his permaban to only a month?

3.  Speaking as someone that has been banned for 7 days,  the process kind of sucks, because I am still not even sure what I was banned for when it happened as no link to the post that got me banned was sent to me.

Cool

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:12:20 PM

1.  Who makes the final call to permaban?

2.  The guy is obsessed with posting, but he does draw in readers which ups your advertising count,
     so in the interest of freedom of speech and making the readers happy, what are the chances to change his permaban to only a month?

3.  Speaking as someone that has been banned for 7 days,  the process kind of sucks, because I am still not even sure what I was banned for when it happened as no link to the post that got me banned was sent to me.

Cool

Yeah that is strange I would have thought you would be told why you are banned especially if hero or legends since it is 100 hours or 1000s to reach that level. An explanation would be good.

arnbrd

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:53:02 PM

Try a detailed explanation...instead of generalizations...are you the judge , jury and exicutioner as well?

I didn't ban him (I can't issue bans aside from nukes - permananet newbie account bans) nor have I requested the ban. I did however request a ban on one of his ban evading alts. Even if I wanted to quote his trolling, it'd be rather difficult considering that posts which break the rules get deleted. If I'm not mistaken, the iamnotback account was primarily banned for ban evasion.

Okay, so ban evasion would be the primary reason, but why doing it just now ? He has been around for a long time, and if this is related to his other accounts, he has been telling for a long time that he was the continuation of anonymint & co. Anyway I am sad for him, he will miss me.

Traxo

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:18:55 PM

<mumbling>

If I'm not mistaken, the iamnotback account was primarily banned for ban evasion.

Ok, ban evasion seems reasonable...
But gotta wonder why now  Huh Roll Eyes
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 02:34:31 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 02:45:44 PM by mprep

1.  Who makes the final call to permaban?

2.  The guy is obsessed with posting, but he does draw in readers which ups your advertising count,

3.  Speaking as someone that has been banned for 7 days,  the process kind of sucks, because I am still not even sure what I was banned for when it happened as no link to the post that got me banned was sent to me.

Cool
1) If the user is of a higher rank than Newbie, an admin or a global mod (in other words, a moderator who can issue bans). If a user is a Newbie, any patroller. Here's a breakdown of what each mod can do (from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0):

Q:What can <insert staff member name or rank here> do?
A: Different ranks have different access to moderation tools. A quote from Salty Spitoon explains it pretty well:

<...>

Admins: can do everything imaginable on the site. They however can't delete their accounts.

Global Moderators: can perma ban, nuke newbies, see and handle reports from all sections, and see reported PMs.

Moderators: can see and handle reports from their sections and nuke newbies

Patrollers: Are essentially Moderators but can only do moderator tasks for newbie members.

<...>

2) None. Just because a user is "popular" doesn't negate the fact that he was banned for trolling on his previous account(s) and then habitually ban evaded ever since.

3) SMF forum software is rather limited in what can be conveyed via a ban message. Usually users aren't banned over a single message but rather over a pattern in their posts (e.g. mostly low value, constant trolling, etc.).

Yeah that is strange I would have thought you would be told why you are banned especially if hero or legends since it is 100 hours or 1000s to reach that level. An explanation would be good.
AFAIK there usually is a ban message briefly specifying why he was banned (e.g "Trolling").

But gotta wonder why now  Huh Roll Eyes
Okay, so ban evasion would be the primary reason, but why doing it just now ? He has been around for a long time, and if this is related to his other accounts, he has been telling for a long time that he was the continuation of anonymint & co. Anyway I am sad for him, he will miss me.
We're not omnipotent beings floating in the ether, capable of processing information at the speed of light. Since none of the moderators happened to stumble upon his writings about how he's an alt of a banned account (though looking through the ban requests, one of the mods did mention his strong suspicions around the middle of last year about him ban evading but I'm not sure whether this was investigated further or acted upon) and nobody reported it, it went unnoticed up until recently. When one of the mods noticed, a ban was issued.

I'm moving this to Meta since there seems to be primarily forum related discussion going on.

theheolyn

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:19:13 AM

thanks for the links

I suggest if you want this post to not disappear, you must quote it numerous times.

Quoting this post means you hate censorship and that you want a decentralized forum with all data stored on a blockchain that no one can manipulate. This is technologically plausible.

@iamnotback appears to still be active on Reddit and on Pastebin both of which are also not trustworthy because some assholes can control the centralized database. All this centralized shit must die and be replaced by decentralized blockchains.

There is no need for mods to have this authority to absolutely censor anything. Each user can choose their own mods, and the data from the blockchain can be filter for the user according to their personal choices. Different users can choose different moderators. This will be a vast improvement in degrees-of-freedom (and thus potential energy) over this forum and other shitty centralized services on the Internet. All of them are going to die, including Facebook and Google. The centralized shit will wither away and Theymos will become irrelevant.

This is war now.

“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.”

The pattern for LTC is 25 times longer in duration than the corresponding pattern from March.

Thus we'll see a low of 0.0095 more than once before we will see a high 0f 0.05 later this year. Patience is a virtue but taking profits above 0.01 every time is for the wise.

I heard that many users of this forum are still looking for a decentralized forum alternative due to Theymos taking much BTC in donations and then never improving the software of the forum.

The end of this nonsense is near.

I have to wonder whether speculating in the speculation thread was what got you banned or if it was something you said that was a little too close to the structure of a behind-the-scenes plan?

Will be watching price movement. Bitcoin and all of the majors (ETH, XMR, DASH, ZEC, DASH, XRP) are up except for LTC which appears to be inversely correlated. What's especially nice about that is that the possibility exists to remain entirely in crypto without having to jump out to fiat for large trading profits.

Of course, chasing money is an annoying necessity that we could all do without...

The mods deleted this post. I am now creating an copy of this page of this thread at archive.org. The mods are censoring the information that @coinling and others asked me to provide.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Shelby was one of the only posters left that made coming to this forum still worth the time, if he is banned I honestly see this forum becoming irrelevant very quickly.

Agreed!... Wish he takes time to work on his project though!
the_end_is_near

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:30:41 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 05:12:10 PM by the_end_is_near

As usual, quote this if you don't want it to disappear.

This will be the final post.

No. He will never return to this forum nor any other website that has a database that is not open sourced on a blockchain.

He was asked to continue posting on Reddit in the interim; and his response was that he would not contribute content to any more centralized databases.

He is now on a mission to destroy (replace) all centralized websites on the Internet.

Are you missing out on this Litecoin action or just hiding in the shadows?

He has stated to us in private (Crypto.cat chat) that there is a high probability that LTC will decline to the 0.0107 - 0.0112 region before noon on May 1 UTC, and that would be a firm bottom. His prediction for the next major top some weeks later is 0.016+. The ATH of 0.05 is on the longer-term horizon.

He had also predicted the rise from 0.01017 to 0.0122, because it is mimicking the pattern from late March and early April (see the crash low and rebound and crash again in early April). The intersections of the Fibonnaci concentric circles is also providing these predictions for inflection points.

3.  Speaking as someone that has been banned for 7 days,  the process kind of sucks

Banning and deleting posts is inane busywork that will end forever with the introduction of decentralized databases on blockchains.

With a decentralized database stored on the blockchain, it is impossible to censor information. See Steemit.com as an example, with busy.org as an alternative view on the same open sourced database on a blockchain. Each user can elect mods which that user's client employs to filter the database. Deletes and bans can occur, but only for that user's choice of filter on the database. Each user can select a different moderation set filter (i.e. choose different mods), which provides degrees-of-freedom to everyone. More degrees-of-freedom, means more potential energy and thus exponentially greater network effects and value created. The actual data on the database is never deleted. Other users can choose to view the data and nobody can permaban or fully censor anyone. This solves the spam problem while also eliminating the need to censor. So of course this decentralized open source databases paradigm will (eventually over time) destroy BCT (and all other centralized databases).

Reasonable Huh It is an inane, centralized paradigm of busywork nonsense.

Okay, so ban evasion would be the primary reason

It is an inane busywork which only makes sense because either because a) the forum software hasn't been improved so each users can choose their own moderator set, or b) Theymos likes centralized control. Or laziness and lack of vision for the future.

2. but he does draw in readers which ups your advertising count, so in the interest of freedom of speech and making the readers happy, what are the chances to change his permaban to only a month?

2) None. Just because a user is "popular" doesn't negate the fact that he was banned for trolling on his previous account(s) and then habitually ban evaded ever since.

Lol. BCT is being perma-banned, not @iamnotback.

Your Luddite paradigm and archaic perspective is being disrupted.

AFAIK he's permabanned

They are their own executioners (of their centralized paradigm).

We're not omnipotent beings floating in the ether, capable of processing information at the speed of light.

That is yet another reason why centralized selection of moderators for all users is inane. With decentralized databases, users will be able to create decentralized moderator choices unsupervised and at-will. A permissionless system is the future. An Inverse Commons.

All the centralized shit will die. The Luddites thought that cottage industry would not be replaced by mass production factories. The old guard always is blindsided when the evolution comes that disrupts their paradigm.

I'm glad he is not here and I hope he gets on with his project.

... Wish he takes time to work on his project though!

He is. He is not posting any where, except on Github and technical work.

Github will also be disrupted by Bitnet. All that centralized shit will be disrupted.

especially if hero or legends since it is 100 hours or 1000s to reach that level.

@iamnotback and his various accounts was double of Legendary. This is the problem with things which are not open sourced. Theymos has attempted to steal @iamnotback's four year investment.

Centralized shit will die because it destroys value. The end is near of this inane, value-destructive nonsense.

BCT is becoming a small echo chamber because of the inability of it to tolerate growth of ideas and styles of communication.

The centralized paradigm is very inflexible and eventually suffocates itself.

Satoshi didn't come to everyone with a perfect project but a concept and a working prototype.

Satoshi/Bitcoin was a $multi-million project of the shadow elite over a decade or more. @iamnotback is one dude who is undergoing 24 weeks of delirium inducing, toxic medications for Tuberculosis.

You're wishes for instantaneous gratification are not realistic. Go Tweet instead and leave the serious work for the people who have a decade of patience.

The conspiracy theorist in me wants to say Iamnotback is in deep with Theymos and is actually just deleting his own stuff, pretending to be attacked by the forum.

And another possible conspiracy is that your mother was a pig who fornicated with a caterpillar.

inciteful

Well since you can't spell, then that could explain why you can't comprehend certain things.

nutty stuff ... how bitcoin was about to crash

He predicted on April 2 that BTC could not make significant new ATHs until LTC significantly caught up.

See that double-top at $1350 for BTC.

Wink

how segwit had been defeated on BTC and LTC

Incorrect. He wrote that BTC will never get SegWit (never get LN scaling) and LTC will. And LTC did get it, as he predicted.

His negative comments about SegWit on LTC were about the near-term (week or so) manipulation by the Chinese miners, but not the longer-term outcome.
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:56:11 PM

As usual, quote this if you don't want it to disappear.

This will be the final post.

No. He will never return to this forum nor any other website that has a database that is not open sourced on a blockchain.

He was asked to continue posting on Reddit in the interim; and his response was that he would not contribute content to any more centralized databases.

He is now on a mission to destroy (replace) all centralized websites on the Internet.

Are you missing out on this Litecoin action or just hiding in the shadows?

He has stated to us in private (Crypto.cat chat) that there is a high probability that LTC will decline to the 0.0107 - 0.0112 region before noon on May 1 UTC, and that would be a firm bottom. His prediction for the next major top some weeks later is 0.016+. The ATH of 0.05 is on the longer-term horizon.

He had also predicted the rise from 0.01017 to 0.0122, because it is mimicking the pattern from late March and early April (see the crash low and rebound and crash again in early April). The intersections of the Fibonnaci concentric circles is also providing these predictions for inflection points.

3.  Speaking as someone that has been banned for 7 days,  the process kind of sucks

Banning and deleting posts is inane busywork that will end forever with the introduction of decentralized databases on blockchains.

With a decentralized database stored on the blockchain, it is impossible to censor information. See Steemit.com as an example, with busy.org as an alternative view on the same open sourced database on a blockchain. Each user can elect mods which that user's client employs to filter the database. Deletes and bans can occur, but only for that user's choice of filter on the database. Each user can select a different moderation set filter (i.e. choose different mods), which provides degrees-of-freedom to everyone. More degrees-of-freedom, means more potential energy and thus exponentially greater network effects and value created. The actual data on the database is never deleted. Other users can choose to view the data and nobody can permaban or fully censor anyone. This solves the spam problem while also eliminating the need to censor. So of course this decentralized open source databases paradigm will (eventually over time) destroy BCT (and all other centralized databases).

Okay, so ban evasion would be the primary reason

It is an inane busywork which only makes sense because either because a) the forum software hasn't been improved so each users can choose their own moderator set, or b) Theymos likes centralized control. Or laziness and lack of vision for the future.

2. but he does draw in readers which ups your advertising count, so in the interest of freedom of speech and making the readers happy, what are the chances to change his permaban to only a month?

Lol. BCT is being perma-banned, not @iamnotback.

Your Luddite paradigm and archaic perspective is being disrupted.

AFAIK he's permabanned

They are their own executioners (of their centralized paradigm).

We're not omnipotent beings floating in the ether, capable of processing information at the speed of light.

That is yet another reason why centralized selection of moderators for all users is inane. With a decentralized databases, users will be able to create decentralized moderator choices unsupervised and at-will. A permissionless system is the future. An Inverse Commons.

All the centralized shit will die. The Luddites thought that cottage industry would not be replaced by mass production factories. The old guard always is blindsided when the evolution comes that disrupts their paradigm.

I'm glad he is not here and I hope he gets on with his project.

... Wish he takes time to work on his project though!

He is. He is not posting any where, except on Github and technical work.

Github will also be disrupted by Bitnet. All that centralized shit will be disrupted.

especially if hero or legends since it is 100 hours or 1000s to reach that level.

@iamnotback and his various accounts was double of Legendary. This is the problem with things which are not open sourced. Theymos has attempted to steal @iamnotback's four year investment.

Centralized shit will die because it destroys value. The end is near of this inane, value-destructive nonsense.

BCT is becoming a small echo chamber because of the inability of it to tolerate growth of ideas and styles of communication.

The centralized paradigm is very inflexible and eventually suffocates itself.

Satoshi didn't come to everyone with a perfect project but a concept and a working prototype.

Satoshi/Bitcoin was a $multi-million project of the shadow elite over a decade or more. @iamnotback is one dude who is undergoing 24 weeks of delirium inducing, toxic medications for Tuberculosis.

You're wishes for instantaneous gratification are not realistic. Go Tweet instead and leave the serious work for the people who have a decade of patience.

And another possible conspiracy is that your mother was a pig who fornicated with a caterpillar.

inciteful

Well since you can't spell, then that could explain why you can't comprehend certain things.

He predicted on April 2 that BTC could not make significant new ATHs until LTC significantly caught up.

Wink

Incorrect. He wrote that BTC will never get SegWit (never get LN scaling) and LTC will. And LTC did get it, as he predicted.

His negative comments about SegWit on LTC were about the near-term (week or so) manipulation by the Chinese miners, but not the longer-term outcome.

Censorship in the crypto community is absolutely scandalous!!
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 11:40:57 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 11:56:30 PM by mprep

I see "iamnotback" is back (intentionally​ (?) ironic choice of username for a ban evader) again. If you're planning to post (if you're going to follow through with your promises, then I guess not) outside of here, don't. Talking about your ban in Meta is fine - posting outside isn't (and I already had to delete a few of those).

Also, to anyone quoting the post "for posterity", that's a myth. Most moderators when deleting a post, usually wipe any posts that quoted it (if it relied on the quoted content) or edit it out (if it didn't).

the_end_is_near

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:34:58 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 01:39:15 AM by the_end_is_near

I see "iamnotback" is back (intentionally​ (?) ironic choice of username for a ban evader) again. If you're planning to post (if you're going to follow through with your promises, then I guess not) outside of here, don't. Talking about your ban in Meta is fine - posting outside isn't (and I already had to delete a few of those).

Also, to anyone quoting the post "for posterity", that's a myth. Most moderators when deleting a post, usually wipe any posts that quoted it (if it relied on the quoted content) or edit it out (if it didn't).

Fuck you. Fuck Theymos. United we will destroy your business and replace them with honest and open sourced improvements.

All of your corrupt censorship is being permanently recorded and will become a permanent record all to permanently ban your corrupt businesses soon.

Delete the entire thread if you dare. Pussies.

The username represents the end of Bitcointalk is near. You are so clueless, you didn't even get the point.

You are pissing off a lot of users.

Are you going to delete every user who posts about Bitnet when it is kicking ass on everything. That will be your demise.

Edit: you don't seem to understand that your positions of authority are granted by the community and are not an absolute privilege to run roughshod amok on common sense. You may think you are acting out of common sense but it is only because you are clueless and mindless idiots. Try again to read my prior post and wrap your mind around the disruption that will put an end to the abuse of the community. I hate corruption and especially I hate little pompous privileged pussies who hide behind the wire while they abuse and steal the investment of others.

The reason closed source is so onerous (and the reason that open source is kicking ass on closed source) is no one serious invests in closed source, because they can lose their entire investment as BCT is doing to the investment made by Shelby Moore III in the community and arena. Don't trust me, this is the Crossing the Rubicon moment.
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:41:45 AM

Why was 'iamnotback' banned in the first place? He has been a significant contributor on this forum for many years, highly respected for his analysis, and he has educated many forum users on a wide range of topics. He deserved more respect, looks like you banned a significant and important 'voice' in the crypto space just because what he says and does annoyed you ... that's weak & cowardly.
Traxo

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:45:59 AM

Only in terms of this centralized nonsense oligarchy, yeah.
If they decided to keep @iamnotback off their lawn, it makes sense to ban his alts as well.

They have rules to follow, no exceptions, e.g.
Just because a user is "popular" doesn't negate the fact that he was banned for trolling on his previous account(s) and then habitually ban evaded ever since.

I hope Shelby puts an end to these systems soon.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:31:38 AM

Wink

Sell all crypto-currency to fiat IMMEDIATELY. BTC will dive -30%. Altcoins will decline even more. SegWit and scaling has been defeated on both Bitcoin and (at least near-term) also Litecoin. Also there are macroeconomics things going on which will also hit gold and every asset except USD. Store your money in USD or altcoin USDT (dollar peg) temporarily until this dip has concluded

Perhaps your idea of "near term" is different to most.

I don't really want to poke at you as I find a lot of things you discuss highly informative. But I really can't stand half truths, lies or misleading statements when people's money is at stake. I don't really think that's your intent.

Some advice from someone who's a bit older than you and has "wasted" more than just 3 years "thinking" about a problem as opposed to actually doing. Start doing something. Doesn't matter if you know part of it won't work. Doing something often clarifies and focuses the thought process enabling one to make that final break through. When you spend a ton of time just thinking about a particular problem, you inevitably lock yourself into that cycle and it's very hard to break out of it as it's so "comfortable". I suspect you have the ability to eventually work out the problems you're struggling with and I look forward to that. However, I'd also suggest you start thinking outside the box as opposed to confining yourself to what currently exists. Off the top of my head, perhaps there's something in nature, biology etc that might trigger a thought that could be adapted mathematically i.e. something that completely changes some aspect(s) of the current idea set (like the blockchain itself perhaps) that would then allow other problems to be dealt with in completely different ways. Good luck to you.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
the_end_is_near

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:41:21 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 01:54:05 AM by the_end_is_near

Perhaps your idea of "near term" is different to most.

Misunderstanding someone by taking one sentence out-of-context in one of 100s of posts is not a valid reason for banning someone. This thread is about banning, not about whether we agree or disagree with a person's commentary or priorities.

You see the misunderstandings and complaints are endless (which was the original reason for the perma-ban because Ethereum shills complained about Shelby's loud mouthed technological fact finding). That is why BCT can become nothing other than a useless echo chamber, because anyone who dares speaks something controversial and fights with the dozens of people determined to bury alternative viewpoints, will of course be called a 'troll'.

The only solution is a decentralized database and every user can choose their own moderators so different users see posts deleted and some don't. Then everyone has freedom to get their way.

Any way, I am wasting time replying to you.

Goodbye BCT, you're going away.

P.S. Shelby doesn't need your advice. He has created million user software businesses all by himself. He certainly didn't need your advice to accomplish it more than once before. Frankly not to be a jerk, but your words are useless.

Everyone is so self-important, but really we are not.

But I can predict with high likelihood that Shelby will personally have will (eventually) have 100s if not 1000s of followers of his writings in the new decentralized paradigm. Not so important, but more than who care what @mprep has to say about anything.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: