Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

No information about buyback#2.

However, I am more interested in what happened to the bought tokens in buyback#1. Should be burned, but there was no information about that either.
They were burned from telegram
Stan ID:
Total supply
1) Before - 5 324 245 STA
 2) 30 897 STA burned
3) Total supply now - 5,293,348 STA

No information about buyback#2.

However, I am more interested in what happened to the bought tokens in buyback#1. Should be burned, but there was no information about that either.

Correct those were burned successfuly Wink
Team made an announcmenet about that.

Dear Starta backers,
We would like to draw your attention to the information about the completion of the buyback program #1.
The total number of purchased STA tokens was 30 897, which is 100% aimed at buying back funds. These tokens were successfully burned, which is confirmed by data on the total supply from open sources.

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

I apologize for misleading .. somehow I didn't notice that information. Thank you for correcting me.

In that case, everything is fine and we are waiting for the buyback #2!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:53:26 AM

STA is security type token, it won't be listing on bittrex, maybe you can try gate.io.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

I haven't been around for some time, but is Starta a functioning business by now and how about payments towards token holders?

There are no payments by starta and only buyback of STA tokens and which in turn will increase the value of STA tokens.

Thank you btcrocks, and are those buybacks going to happen soon or are they even ongoing?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

STA is security type token, it won't be listing on bittrex, maybe you can try gate.io.

Do you know if we can get dividend by holding STA? If the answer is yes, how will it be paid?
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

Do you know if we can get dividend by holding STA? If the answer is yes, how will it be paid?

They don't pay dividend unfortunately. They buyback STA tokens from the market with the profit they got from their portfolio.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

They don't pay dividend unfortunately. They buyback STA tokens from the market with the profit they got from their portfolio.

For me personally, the system of buying back tokens from market seems much better than dividends. We are sure that the price will grow, we just need to wait.
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

For me personally, the system of buying back tokens from market seems much better than dividends. We are sure that the price will grow, we just need to wait.

I like the buy back programs, it's better than nothing but only if they're buying with a decent amount of bitcoins or ethereums.  If the buy back is very small such as one or two bitcoins, it won't affect the price much if at all.  Also, the prices seem to pump during the buy backs and later drop back down a day or two later to the norm.   
vanarebane

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:07:56 AM

The price is shitty low, I bought starta with bitcoin, but bitcoin had 10x pump while starta is still 1 usd without any decent volume.
tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

The whole question is why they promised to give out tokens of startups. After all, many people hoped for this. And everything was limited to a simple buyback
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

The whole question is why they promised to give out tokens of startups. After all, many people hoped for this. And everything was limited to a simple buyback

Not all startups run their own ICOs, so a buy-back system looks like a better choice in this case.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

caisa88

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

The price is shitty low, I bought starta with bitcoin, but bitcoin had 10x pump while starta is still 1 usd without any decent volume.
Yes, but you could just sell it now and buy better coins instead of holding this. Most Ico's from the Waves platform didn't perform too well unfortunately..

herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

Not all startups run their own ICOs, so a buy-back system looks like a better choice in this case.

It could be dual mechanism. But that would be complicated. And maybe some legal issues would be there.
tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:33:41 AM

There are platforms as KICKICO, KICKSTARTER etc ... Why in this case do we need STARTA? Now many people can start their ICO themselves.
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

There are platforms as KICKICO, KICKSTARTER etc ... Why in this case do we need STARTA? Now many people can start their ICO themselves.

Some need seed investors, then Starta can be good option for them. So those platforms and Starta are different.
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

Yes, the current price is well below the ICO price.  I am not sure if it will ever recover or exceed the ICO price as with many other cryptocurrencies that have taken a hit as well.  The starta ico is my worse performing ico that I have participated in as of date.  It's also the reason I have been hesitant to do any more icos when there are a bunch of good projects that are undervalued. 
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:47:44 AM

You completely misunderstood the topic. Starta Accelerator does not help in creating or running ICO. It is accelerator for startups from East Europe - they help them to get in to market in the USA.
lidl

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

Yes, the current price is well below the ICO price.  I am not sure if it will ever recover or exceed the ICO price as with many other cryptocurrencies that have taken a hit as well.  The starta ico is my worse performing ico that I have participated in as of date.  It's also the reason I have been hesitant to do any more icos when there are a bunch of good projects that are undervalued. 

You need to look at the whole market now)
All the cryptocurrencies fell very low even began to rise a little.

Starta had a price of almost $3. Watch the site  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/   to not miss the moment.

I love waves
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:58:38 PM

Starta Accelerator is an acceleration program launched by Starta Capital VC Fund in 2015. Mission of Starta Accelerator is to empower Eastern European frontier technology companies through exposing them to USA market.
george_crypto

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

Starta had a price of almost $3. Watch the site  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/   to not miss the moment.

All got lower lately but remind you that Starta is low from the start.
Sometimes it goes up but those fluctuations can't be counted because lack of liquidity.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:51:29 AM

All got lower lately but remind you that Starta is low from the start.
Sometimes it goes up but those fluctuations can't be counted because lack of liquidity.
That is true, if we will  not see this in a bigger exchange then for sure we will not see it pump.
Starta has raise a good amount during the ICO, I can't understand why they cannot deliver a good update that will cause a pump.
We cannot really determine the real price because of the low volume which is $334 USD  as of now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: