Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
maxinamum

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

Look like scam exit to me. $18 in 24h? Loll ghost town
Edit: almost forget it is waves token so no exchange supports currently lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:12:23 AM

Exactly, so this is the key point why starts keeps so low price, I regreted to invest waves tokens, it is useless and no one wants it.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

Exactly, so this is the key point why starts keeps so low price, I regreted to invest waves tokens, it is useless and no one wants it.
If wave will show something that will attract investors then maybe waves tokens has a chance to go up as well.
Waves price is currently at $5.69, it's not growing anymore and our money are also stagnant, plus it seems like big exchanges
are not listing this low volume project despite having a success during the ICO.

Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

More than 2 quarters passed away and we still are on the wait to see a decent exchange other than dex.Starta team needs to come up with a good solution for this problem, they have some discussion with kucoin or binance and pay the listing fee.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

All the problems are because it is a Russian project the market seems to distrust the Russian project.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:06:30 AM

The price is shitty low, I bought starta with bitcoin, but bitcoin had 10x pump while starta is still 1 usd without any decent volume.

Yes, the current price is well below the ICO price.  I am not sure if it will ever recover or exceed the ICO price as with many other cryptocurrencies that have taken a hit as well.  The starta ico is my worse performing ico that I have participated in as of date.  It's also the reason I have been hesitant to do any more icos when there are a bunch of good projects that are undervalued. 

You need to look at the whole market now)
All the cryptocurrencies fell very low even began to rise a little.

Starta had a price of almost $3. Watch the site  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/   to not miss the moment.

Even when Starta was about three dollars, it was still well below the ICO price.  The ICO was approximately around 2500 Starta per 1 Bitcoin.  Starta is no where near those prices now.  I will be happy just to get back as much FIAT as I can when the price is more pleasant. 
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

The price is shitty low, I bought starta with bitcoin, but bitcoin had 10x pump while starta is still 1 usd without any decent volume.

Yes, the current price is well below the ICO price.  I am not sure if it will ever recover or exceed the ICO price as with many other cryptocurrencies that have taken a hit as well.  The starta ico is my worse performing ico that I have participated in as of date.  It's also the reason I have been hesitant to do any more icos when there are a bunch of good projects that are undervalued. 

Starta had a price of almost $3. Watch the site  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/   to not miss the moment.

Even when Starta was about three dollars, it was still well below the ICO price.  The ICO was approximately around 2500 Starta per 1 Bitcoin.  Starta is no where near those prices now.  I will be happy just to get back as much FIAT as I can when the price is more pleasant. 

I am sure many like you are waiting to get their initial investment back as it has been months to see starta show some healthy profit figures for all investors.I doubt with NDA stopping the team on listing to new exchanges this seems to be a far dream for all.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

I am sure many like you are waiting to get their initial investment back as it has been months to see starta show some healthy profit figures for all investors.I doubt with NDA stopping the team on listing to new exchanges this seems to be a far dream for all.

I think that the dev team doesn't want to list Starta on more exchanges, due to future buy back processes - less exchanges is easier, more exchanges - more work and complications.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

In that case,it also means they want people to dump after months of frustration holding those STA tokens going down in price with no real exchange?
They should be coming up with an alternative to benefit both investors and them.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

I think that the dev team doesn't want to list Starta on more exchanges, due to future buy back processes - less exchanges is easier, more exchanges - more work and complications.

It could be but I'm not sure if that's the reason. I think they are aware that investors want new exchanges. And if the reason is making simplier the buyback process, it's not good.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:12:11 PM

It could be but I'm not sure if that's the reason. I think they are aware that investors want new exchanges. And if the reason is making simplier the buyback process, it's not good.

To be honest i don't see other logical reason..  Roll Eyes

Anyway, it looks like we have price breakdown, today - 30% .. investors lose hope and patience ..

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:20:43 PM

Investors are waiting in pain.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:35:22 AM

For some time someone from the dev team informed us about events and plans, he tried to explain something. Now they have forgotten abou our existence one more time. I do not know what to think about it.. This developers just don't let me think good about them.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:14:44 AM

Investors are waiting in pain.
LOL!, if you have invested a big amount maybe you will regret right now as you cannot sell your token due to the low volume.
The team needs to address the exchanges first if they want their project to grow, we need people to appreciate the update even if it will take a long period of time.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:16:38 AM

All the problems are because it is a Russian project the market seems to distrust the Russian project.

Most of the best projects come from Russia, so that means all should be going negative now with the market distrusting those community people? So whom does the market trust now?
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

Most of the best projects come from Russia, so that means all should be going negative now with the market distrusting those community people? So whom does the market trust now?

Some people approaching careful Russian based projects. But some successful projects came out of Russia.
I wouldn't say most of the best projects though? Will elaborate it?
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

We can not say in general that most of the best projects come from Russia.. a quite large number of scams also comes from Russia. The same situation is in many other countries. Everywhere are good and bad people. Let's hope that developers of Start Accelerator will wake up and nothing bad will happen here.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:01:50 AM

To be honest, I am not expecting my initial bitcoins investment back.  I am just hoping to get back as much US dollars as possible from this project.  I know I can't win them all and am just glad my other investments have made up for the losses from this one.  Waves tokens have been good to me. 
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

To be honest, I am not expecting my initial bitcoins investment back.  I am just hoping to get back as much US dollars as possible from this project.  I know I can't win them all and am just glad my other investments have made up for the losses from this one.  Waves tokens have been good to me. 

I'm in the same position. I'm holding my STA tokens to get as much as possible USD return. The buyback happens again and again there will be chance to get higher return than now I guess.
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

It feels so bad when people hope to get back their initial investment after a wait of more than 6 months - 1year and see that nothing much has changed from where it all started.Some lessons for all new ones coming to this thread.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: