Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
Maulek

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:55:45 AM

You guys talking about low volume ect. and here i can see +100k volume 24h
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/

Only you can post here is bullshit guys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:55:28 AM

You don't see the previous volume, today's volume is OK for 100k usd, but weeks ago, once I saw the volume was only 1k usd. And most time the volume is pretty tiny.
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

You don't see the previous volume, today's volume is OK for 100k usd, but weeks ago, once I saw the volume was only 1k usd. And most time the volume is pretty tiny.

just to be exact, the volume now is $122,684 USD.  and i think is is the first time i see a huge volume for starta since the ico was over. and wavespump is correct, the usual volume of this token is very low compared to this time.Nbi
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

11 BTC volume is a joke for a 5 million token, having a good liquidity is what is missing for starta from the start and just once we saw that required spike in liquidity.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

just to be exact, the volume now is $122,684 USD.  and i think is is the first time i see a huge volume for starta since the ico was over. and wavespump is correct, the usual volume of this token is very low compared to this time.Nbi

It's true that volume is high now, but a lot of transactions look like fake - something like robot is buying and selling from himself ... Do only I have such an impression?
Maulek

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

You guys want that STA to moon or just be at ico btc price, but only what you create here is fud. Don't expect much if you all the time shiting about coin. Email devs instead
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:46:49 PM

Last update from Starta ICO Twitter account - 13 February, original message in Russian:

"Cepгeй Bacильeв, yпpaвляющий пapтнёp Starta Ventures, выcтyпит в Mocквe нa мepoпpиятии Russian Investor's Club"

Translated from Russian by Microsoft:
Sergey Vasilyev, managing partner of Starta Ventures, will perform in Moscow at the Russian Investor's Club event

https://www.facebook.com/events/192202274699342/

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

wavespump

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

You guys want that STA to moon or just be at ico btc price, but only what you create here is fud. Don't expect much if you all the time shiting about coin. Email devs instead

People gave the team enough patience since ICO, it is half year but no decent progress went through, it is big pain and big failure project.
Maulek

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:08:36 PM
Merited by wnj4 (1)

People gave the team enough patience since ICO, it is half year but no decent progress went through, it is big pain and big failure project.
And you think, that when you will cry about that here, that will change something? Contact devs via email or something. In my knowledge they still working with this project.
If you want to know why they did not give you guys a better exchange, maybe this little text from tidex will help you figure it out.

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO PURCHASE STARTA TOKENS IF AND BY BUYING STARTA TOKENS YOU COVENANT, REPRESENT, AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE NEITHER A CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR SINGAPORE, NOR DO YOU HAVE A PRIMARY RESIDENCE OR DOMICILE IN SINGAPORE OR THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND ANY OTHER POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES. IN ORDER TO BUY STARTA TOKENS AND BY BUYING STARTA TOKENS YOU COVENANT, REPRESENT, AND WARRANT THAT NONE OF THE OWNERS OF THE COMPANY, OF WHICH YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED OFFICER, ARE CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR SINGAPORE, NOR DO YOU HAVE A PRIMARY RESIDENCE OR DOMICILE IN SINGAPORE OR THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND ANY OTHER POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES. SHOULD THIS CHANGE AT ANY TIME, YOU SHALL IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY CROSS COIN PTE. LTD (the “COMPANY”).
dafew

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

Crypto is pseudonymous. They won't know where you're from.

Maulek

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

Crypto is pseudonymous. They won't know where you're from.

I don't care about traders on this point, look at exchanges. If exchange is registered by law in US ...
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:50:37 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 01:46:34 AM by kotwica666

And you think, that when you will cry about that here, that will change something? Contact devs via email or something. In my knowledge they still working with this project.
If you want to know why they did not give you guys a better exchange, maybe this little text from tidex will help you figure it out.

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO PURCHASE STARTA TOKENS IF AND BY BUYING STARTA TOKENS YOU COVENANT, REPRESENT, AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE NEITHER A CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR SINGAPORE, NOR DO YOU HAVE A PRIMARY RESIDENCE OR DOMICILE IN SINGAPORE OR THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND ANY OTHER POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES. IN ORDER TO BUY STARTA TOKENS AND BY BUYING STARTA TOKENS YOU COVENANT, REPRESENT, AND WARRANT THAT NONE OF THE OWNERS OF THE COMPANY, OF WHICH YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED OFFICER, ARE CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR SINGAPORE, NOR DO YOU HAVE A PRIMARY RESIDENCE OR DOMICILE IN SINGAPORE OR THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND ANY OTHER POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES. SHOULD THIS CHANGE AT ANY TIME, YOU SHALL IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY CROSS COIN PTE. LTD (the “COMPANY”).

What this quoted text supposed to provide? After all, every exchange can place such information on the website. So, there should be no problem with listing on other exchanges.

xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:20:43 AM

I'm a ICO investor I've invested all my money I've always wanted to.I tried to get in touch with the team but I didn't get the support of the team and I didn't get any reply on Twitter?The team seems to be avoiding propaganda they are just propaganda in the Russian media it seems that they are afraid of what I think is not afraid of the United States sec review?
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:15:42 AM

I'm a ICO investor I've invested all my money I've always wanted to.I tried to get in touch with the team but I didn't get the support of the team and I didn't get any reply on Twitter?The team seems to be avoiding propaganda they are just propaganda in the Russian media it seems that they are afraid of what I think is not afraid of the United States sec review?
You made mistakes investing all your money in just one project, it turns out this project has no liquidity since it was not listed in high volume exchange.
What you can do now is just wait until that time will happen because they did not scam you but patience is necessary.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:33:51 AM

Never put all eggs in one basket!

Coming back to the volume subject.. today is below $400 (four hundred dollars)!! It is really hard to look positively at the future of this project.
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

If I do remember such texts are part of all projects which ask you to agree their T&C before signing up and contributing, but this does not add to the discussion we all are at.An exchange is a major challenge for this project and you cant hide the fact.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
wavespump

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

People recommended starta swap into Ethereum platform like Storj did swap from counterparty to Ethereum, and the price went up significantly.  If starta is ethereum token, you can easily airdrop the tokens to starta holder, and don't need to buy back any more, that will help the price.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

People recommended starta swap into Ethereum platform like Storj did swap from counterparty to Ethereum, and the price went up significantly.  If starta is ethereum token, you can easily airdrop the tokens to starta holder, and don't need to buy back any more, that will help the price.

Right suggestion, but I doubt the team would be bothered to read this and even visit this forum to check user reviews/recommendations on starta.To boost up the price, they can even do an airdrop similar to ETT tokens and attract new investors.

Nousplatform Youtube     
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

Right suggestion, but I doubt the team would be bothered to read this and even visit this forum to check user reviews/recommendations on starta.To boost up the price, they can even do an airdrop similar to ETT tokens and attract new investors.

I'm afraid that the airdrop could not be made, because as far as I know, there are no more Starta tokens in the developers hands, that could be used for that.

xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:55:24 PM

I hope to help promote this project the team seems to be afraid to promote this project in the United States I have been trying to communicate with the team hope that there is a Russian investor in the forum to communicate with the team. The ideas of our friends.Who can help?
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: