Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKENCARD  (Read 97801 times)
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:34:18 AM

So nobody seems to have an answer to this?

Could somebody tell me which one is the correct company in switzerland if any as stated in the token agreement?

https://www.zefix.ch/de/search/entity/list?name=monolith

You have access to Google, right?

So which is it?

Neither of them.

Ok, so where is it?
Please point me to a company registry from where it can be found? The company mentioned in the token agreement.

Maybe a VAT-ID, of the company?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:01:07 AM

I missed to invest in this project this gone so quickly just in few minutes. I hope this market will be profitable for investors huge amount already invested so waiting to go live for trading.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 08:19:38 AM

Few minutes ago  Wink 
minersday

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:24:37 AM

Could somebody tell me which one is the correct company in switzerland if any as stated in the token agreement?

So which is it?

Neither of them.

Ok, so where is it?
Please point me to a company registry from where it can be found? The company mentioned in the token agreement.

So do we have company that does not exist on any official records? Having VAT-ID that does not exist on any papers? They should be doing business and handling transaction queries from VISA (Banking regulations?)
Please provide more information, maybe somebody knows this information?
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:47:08 AM

So which is it?

Neither of them.

Ok, so where is it?

So do we have company that does not exist on any official records? Having VAT-ID that does not exist on any papers? They should be doing business and handling transaction queries from VISA (Banking regulations?)

You should ask the team, not us.

The Tokencard team is not active on Bitcointalk.

Many companies have a company name that differs from their actual products, so just searching "Monolith" probably won't give you the answer.

Send a mail to the team, link is on the Tokencard website.
Don't expect a response soon, the team is located in Seattle.
minersday

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:59:50 AM

So which is it?

Neither of them.

Ok, so where is it?

Many companies have a company name that differs from their actual products, so just searching "Monolith" probably won't give you the answer.

That's the thing, the company should be in that name specifically mentioned in the token agreement and should be located in switzerland.
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:07:35 AM

So which is it?

Neither of them.

Ok, so where is it?

That's the thing, the company should be in that name specifically mentioned in the token agreement and should be located in switzerland.

It somewhere said "Monolith Studio GmbH", which points to a registration in Germany.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Turing

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:09:07 AM

Why should it? That's only what you make of it.
minersday

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:16:46 AM

Why should it? That's only what you make of it.

"The User understands and accepts that the development and execution of the TokenCard
Project will be released by the Smart Contract System to the wallet of a third party
contractor, Monolith GmbH (to be incorporated using parts of the contributed funds in
Switzerland, “Monolith”). Monolith shall use the funds only for the purpose of the
development and execution of the TokenCard Project and has the right to engage
subcontractors to perform the entire or partial development and execution of the TokenCard
Project. The scope of the development work will be triggered by the amount of contribution
received during the Creation Period as set forth in the TokenCard Whitepaper"

http://tokencard.io/TKNCreationTerms.pdf
minersday

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:33:26 AM

Another thing bothering:
in the agreement there's a clause:
"User confirms not be a US-citizen and/or US-resident"
and they are themselves in Seattle?
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:49:17 AM

How much time did the ICO last, similar to Gnosis?

I missed the crowdsale and would like to get some on exchanges,can someone confirm on which exchanges TKN will trade? liqui?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Turing

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:54:26 AM

I missed the crowdsale and would like to get some on exchanges,can someone confirm on which exchanges TKN will trade? liqui?

ICO duration was ~ 27 minutes.

No exchanges announced yet.

Token is not released yet.
Turing

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:55:31 AM

Another thing bothering:

Ethereum is based in Zug but Vitalik lives in Toronto. So what?
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:05:38 AM

Another thing bothering:

I'm sure they do this from advice of their legal team....because US laws have a power to shut down any company around the world that involve a US investors, so another reason why US investors of prohibited from joining.

And i personally think that are a legit company, because they hired a good legal team...so i don't thinks this legal team would want to work with them if they are not a legit company.....Plus they are having a lots of partnership with other legit token/company like Digix and SingularDTV..and it seem many more companies are joining for partnership in the future.  Smiley
And I'm sure this legit companies would do a lots of research before they do this partnership with Monolith.

If you really worried, you should contact them....i'm pretty sure they are happy to provide more info about their company  Cool

biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:47:10 AM

Token has been released... well I have mine  Wink
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:53:34 AM

Tokencard is a very exciting concept but why Ico is for one week only?.It takes time to spread the word particularly when there are so many ICOs running simultaneously.
It would have been much better if ico duration was longer.
The compani is goin for 4 days already and I think it attracted a lot of attention already. But besides the signature campaign I didn't see their commercial somewhere else yet.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:57:48 AM

The token contract and distribution hasn't been finalised yet so it could still change.

The potential valuation for this project is huge though, 1% in fees for a product so many will use as soon as it is available will really add up. This should have a few hundred million dollar valuation pretty quickly imo if it progresses as planned.
minersday

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

The token contract and distribution hasn't been finalised yet so it could still change.

The potential valuation for this project is huge though, 1% in fees for a product so many will use as soon as it is available will really add up. This should have a few hundred million dollar valuation pretty quickly imo if it progresses as planned.

https://etherscan.io/token/SNGLS?a=0x49edf201c1e139282643d5e7c6fb0c7219ad1db7
Does this mean you can still send tokens to the ICO address?
as latest transaction was 5 hrs 43 mins ago..
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:08:26 AM

any exchange can trade this coin? I want to buy some
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 11:12:43 AM

I suggest thread title be edited to reflect that ico is over to prevent people from sending funds.
What will happen if someone send funds to ico address now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: