Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:14:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKENCARD  (Read 97805 times)
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

So when will they get listed on ethfinex?
Can’t wait to buy the dip. Hahahah

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

Is there any official information about being listed over there, I never heard any such news and I doubt it will happen as they are too lazy with to count the money they have.
GayEddie

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

You mean your inability to look up RECENT news?

https://www.reddit.com/r/TokenCard/comments/7ocpiz/our_new_issuer/?utm_source=reddit-android

All other cards wiped out and scrambling while TKN already locking up a provider and going global... step up your FUD game bro
And we should believe a Reddit post?
They can just say anything right now. They didn’t even give a proof or anything.

At least other project already have a card and apps running. They can just find another card partner and redistribute the card again.

Tenx already have a running apps and card before this. This is not greenfield.
Token card have nothing. Like zero.
Just hype picture and Reddit post

Tokencard has not been hyping at all. If you followed the space you would know it.

Also, tokencard's product is ready, as it was stressed several times by Mel. Right now they finish the integration with their new card issuer which will be huge.

What is it that makes TenX superior? They have pushed a semi finished product to the market that is no longer available for an extended period of time. Tokencard has by far (!) superior tech.
 Do you want to trust your money to TenX, like a bank? = third party risk^10. I'd rather trust it to a bank. With TKN you are Your own bank, as YOU ALWAYS hold YOUR private keys and your money is in your control yours.
Also, if there is ie a fork you will get the fork in your  wallet, as you hold your keys.
Don't worry, as for now it is difficult to grasp for most people but soon everyone will understand that this is a MAJOR advantage and it is only one out of many.

No on in this crypto space put their money for the sake of project future.

Everyone put money just to gte quick profit and then flip and sell it, and move on to other project.

Usually guy thta say this kind of stuff is the one with heavy bag. Good luck
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

Is there any official information about being listed over there, I never heard any such news and I doubt it will happen as they are too lazy with to count the money they have.
Go to their reddit, the boss giving alot of hint.

Or probably a trick or manipulation etc
Hansolox

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

You mean your inability to look up RECENT news?

https://www.reddit.com/r/TokenCard/comments/7ocpiz/our_new_issuer/?utm_source=reddit-android

All other cards wiped out and scrambling while TKN already locking up a provider and going global... step up your FUD game bro
And we should believe a Reddit post?
They can just say anything right now. They didn’t even give a proof or anything.

At least other project already have a card and apps running. They can just find another card partner and redistribute the card again.

Tenx already have a running apps and card before this. This is not greenfield.
Token card have nothing. Like zero.
Just hype picture and Reddit post

Tokencard has not been hyping at all. If you followed the space you would know it.

Also, tokencard's product is ready, as it was stressed several times by Mel. Right now they finish the integration with their new card issuer which will be huge.

What is it that makes TenX superior? They have pushed a semi finished product to the market that is no longer available for an extended period of time. Tokencard has by far (!) superior tech.
 Do you want to trust your money to TenX, like a bank? = third party risk^10. I'd rather trust it to a bank. With TKN you are Your own bank, as YOU ALWAYS hold YOUR private keys and your money is in your control yours.
Also, if there is ie a fork you will get the fork in your  wallet, as you hold your keys.
Don't worry, as for now it is difficult to grasp for most people but soon everyone will understand that this is a MAJOR advantage and it is only one out of many.

No on in this crypto space put their money for the sake of project future.

Everyone put money just to gte quick profit and then flip and sell it, and move on to other project.

Usually guy thta say this kind of stuff is the one with heavy bag. Good luck

LOL, ok gayeddi
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

Also, if there is ie a fork you will get the fork in your  wallet, as you hold your keys.

It's nice to hear about such progress of TKN team, i also have a half thousand of tokens but i almost lost hope to see ready product.  Smiley
But i think TKN have a competitor, which is Fuzex.
They also offer cryptocards but they have unique product: clever card.
What is your opinion about it?
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

So what's next after the delisting? anything from them on Reddit, can I get the link to their reddit page?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

So what's next after the delisting? anything from them on Reddit, can I get the link to their reddit page?

Sure. Take it: https://www.reddit.com/r/TokenCard/
Team post a small amount of post, but they don't post rubbish. Every post is about their progress. For example, last post in medium (With our new partner we will have the ability to deploy cards globally. YES, that includes the US.): https://medium.com/@TokenCard/our-new-issuer-87f96c6e2108

jsxcryptoman

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

I'm think tokencard is perspective project and him price on the token pleasantly surprise all investors from some time.  I'm buying this tokens in my pool tokens.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

I'm think tokencard is perspective project and him price on the token pleasantly surprise all investors from some time.  I'm buying this tokens in my pool tokens.

The current crypto card system right now does not look to be favorable to anyone as many banking systems are doing an ad-hoc ban.If tokencard can pull a decent partnership and deliver cards worldwide, they can easily make it to top exchanges.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

The current crypto card system right now does not look to be favorable to anyone as many banking systems are doing an ad-hoc ban.If tokencard can pull a decent partnership and deliver cards worldwide, they can easily make it to top exchanges.
That's right, if I still remembered it right Tokencard was traded in bittrex before but was delisted, maybe we should be looking for other
exchanges now as there are a lot of new exchanges now who already gets popular and has a bigger volume.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

Is this project a copy of TokenCard or they are trying to get another kind of consumers Huh Huh Huh

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/with-babb-everyone-is-the-bank

justdox

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

The idea is good for the project, but I believe that more information is needed, more active branches, social networks, development plans, road map. Very negative news was delisting with Bittrex. My opinion: very lagging behind in the quality of providing information from their card rivals.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:18:27 PM

Is this project a copy of TokenCard or they are trying to get another kind of consumers Huh Huh Huh

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/with-babb-everyone-is-the-bank

These crypto card based projects end up with those cards being useless after one of the providers suddenly shut the doors and the price of the token goes down below 50% in value.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:17:02 AM

i would like to know more about this tokencard, how it works for this?ill keep closer to this..thanks
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

i would like to know more about this tokencard, how it works for this?ill keep closer to this..thanks

Read those 50+ pages in this thread or at least the last 5 pages of this, you won't regret and will not be excited to invest in this token.Invest in a project which has a value and can increase your stash as well.

Nousplatform Youtube     
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

Ok. You have 3 partners, but what about an affiliate program?
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:15:16 AM

Ok. You have 3 partners, but what about an affiliate program?

Why do they need an affiliate program? they already have funds available from the crowdsale and are doing less to nothing marketing at the moment.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Kinieter

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

im looking forward to this project tho, i dont touch my tokencard bag at bittrex yet, let it be there , i already got the xvg booms, im just supporting the coin price tbh ,  to not dump it more
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

im looking forward to this project tho, i dont touch my tokencard bag at bittrex yet, let it be there , i already got the xvg booms, im just supporting the coin price tbh ,  to not dump it more

Have you read the previous posts on this thread? Tokencard was delisted from bittrex some months back and if you are out of the dreamland, its time to move to a wallet or dump it to any other exchange.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: