Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2019, 09:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKENCARD  (Read 87011 times)
revepatro

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

Tokencard has by far (!) superior tech.

yep, that's the thing with imaginary friends & products, they're always the best, since we can't prove otherwise  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slims

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

We all fucked TokenCard piradas, fucking cards were heard. The guys had to buy Monaco at $ 0.80. Got good food. TokenCard is a team of losers who were beaten from the stock exchange.

Their nada fucked in the ass. Grin
alinda

Activity: 889
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

You mean your inability to look up RECENT news?

https://www.reddit.com/r/TokenCard/comments/7ocpiz/our_new_issuer/?utm_source=reddit-android

All other cards wiped out and scrambling while TKN already locking up a provider and going global... step up your FUD game bro

Does one Reddit post really convince you to believe this project is going smoothly as you imagine?

Read back these pages and then let me know your thoughts on tokencard.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Hansolox

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/TokenCard/comments/7ocpiz/our_new_issuer/?utm_source=reddit-android

All other cards wiped out and scrambling while TKN already locking up a provider and going global... step up your FUD game bro

Does one Reddit post really convince you to believe this project is going smoothly as you imagine?

Read back these pages and then let me know your thoughts on tokencard.

Thanks, don't have to read it. I've been following the project since ico.

Moon soon. Wait and see.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

We all fucked TokenCard piradas, fucking cards were heard. The guys had to buy Monaco at $ 0.80. Got good food. TokenCard is a team of losers who were beaten from the stock exchange.

Their nada fucked in the ass. Grin

I can understand your frustration, Monaco without any product is still topping the tables and Tokencard too is in the same case, the only difference is the marketing which has helped Monaco to reach so high.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
iwosh

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

Even if the reddit post would be truth, my sadness was caused by the delisting from bittrex, where I bought and kept my tkn... Its not lost, i can still withdraw it, but the fact i cannot sell it there if the price goes up, makes me sad... so you should just chill and stop blaming people around without a reason... that also makes me sad...  Cool
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

So when will they get listed on ethfinex?
Can’t wait to buy the dip. Hahahah
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

Is there any official information about being listed over there, I never heard any such news and I doubt it will happen as they are too lazy with to count the money they have.

Nousplatform Youtube
GayEddie

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

And we should believe a Reddit post?
They can just say anything right now. They didn’t even give a proof or anything.

At least other project already have a card and apps running. They can just find another card partner and redistribute the card again.

Tenx already have a running apps and card before this. This is not greenfield.
Token card have nothing. Like zero.
Just hype picture and Reddit post

Tokencard has not been hyping at all. If you followed the space you would know it.

Also, tokencard's product is ready, as it was stressed several times by Mel. Right now they finish the integration with their new card issuer which will be huge.

What is it that makes TenX superior? They have pushed a semi finished product to the market that is no longer available for an extended period of time. Tokencard has by far (!) superior tech.
 Do you want to trust your money to TenX, like a bank? = third party risk^10. I'd rather trust it to a bank. With TKN you are Your own bank, as YOU ALWAYS hold YOUR private keys and your money is in your control yours.
Also, if there is ie a fork you will get the fork in your  wallet, as you hold your keys.
Don't worry, as for now it is difficult to grasp for most people but soon everyone will understand that this is a MAJOR advantage and it is only one out of many.

No on in this crypto space put their money for the sake of project future.

Everyone put money just to gte quick profit and then flip and sell it, and move on to other project.

Usually guy thta say this kind of stuff is the one with heavy bag. Good luck
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

Is there any official information about being listed over there, I never heard any such news and I doubt it will happen as they are too lazy with to count the money they have.
Go to their reddit, the boss giving alot of hint.

Or probably a trick or manipulation etc
Hansolox

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

And we should believe a Reddit post?
They can just say anything right now. They didn’t even give a proof or anything.

At least other project already have a card and apps running. They can just find another card partner and redistribute the card again.

Tenx already have a running apps and card before this. This is not greenfield.
Token card have nothing. Like zero.
Just hype picture and Reddit post

Tokencard has not been hyping at all. If you followed the space you would know it.

Also, tokencard's product is ready, as it was stressed several times by Mel. Right now they finish the integration with their new card issuer which will be huge.

What is it that makes TenX superior? They have pushed a semi finished product to the market that is no longer available for an extended period of time. Tokencard has by far (!) superior tech.
 Do you want to trust your money to TenX, like a bank? = third party risk^10. I'd rather trust it to a bank. With TKN you are Your own bank, as YOU ALWAYS hold YOUR private keys and your money is in your control yours.
Also, if there is ie a fork you will get the fork in your  wallet, as you hold your keys.
Don't worry, as for now it is difficult to grasp for most people but soon everyone will understand that this is a MAJOR advantage and it is only one out of many.

No on in this crypto space put their money for the sake of project future.

Everyone put money just to gte quick profit and then flip and sell it, and move on to other project.

Usually guy thta say this kind of stuff is the one with heavy bag. Good luck

LOL, ok gayeddi
wndrbr3d

Activity: 921

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

Also, if there is ie a fork you will get the fork in your  wallet, as you hold your keys.

It's nice to hear about such progress of TKN team, i also have a half thousand of tokens but i almost lost hope to see ready product.  Smiley
But i think TKN have a competitor, which is Fuzex.
They also offer cryptocards but they have unique product: clever card.
What is your opinion about it?

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

.I C N Q   T O K E N.

The Token for Digital Asset Management
ensign_lee

Activity: 887

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

So what's next after the delisting? anything from them on Reddit, can I get the link to their reddit page?

Nousplatform Youtube     
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

So what's next after the delisting? anything from them on Reddit, can I get the link to their reddit page?

Sure. Take it: https://www.reddit.com/r/TokenCard/
Team post a small amount of post, but they don't post rubbish. Every post is about their progress. For example, last post in medium (With our new partner we will have the ability to deploy cards globally. YES, that includes the US.): https://medium.com/@TokenCard/our-new-issuer-87f96c6e2108

jsxcryptoman

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

I'm think tokencard is perspective project and him price on the token pleasantly surprise all investors from some time.  I'm buying this tokens in my pool tokens.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

I'm think tokencard is perspective project and him price on the token pleasantly surprise all investors from some time.  I'm buying this tokens in my pool tokens.

The current crypto card system right now does not look to be favorable to anyone as many banking systems are doing an ad-hoc ban.If tokencard can pull a decent partnership and deliver cards worldwide, they can easily make it to top exchanges.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Viscore

Activity: 1218
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

The current crypto card system right now does not look to be favorable to anyone as many banking systems are doing an ad-hoc ban.If tokencard can pull a decent partnership and deliver cards worldwide, they can easily make it to top exchanges.
That's right, if I still remembered it right Tokencard was traded in bittrex before but was delisted, maybe we should be looking for other
exchanges now as there are a lot of new exchanges now who already gets popular and has a bigger volume.

█▀▀█
██▄█
BESTMIXER.IO // BEST BITCOIN MIXER
█▀▀█
██▄█
Kripto.hr

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

Is this project a copy of TokenCard or they are trying to get another kind of consumers Huh Huh Huh

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/with-babb-everyone-is-the-bank

justdox

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

The idea is good for the project, but I believe that more information is needed, more active branches, social networks, development plans, road map. Very negative news was delisting with Bittrex. My opinion: very lagging behind in the quality of providing information from their card rivals.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:18:27 PM

Is this project a copy of TokenCard or they are trying to get another kind of consumers Huh Huh Huh

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/with-babb-everyone-is-the-bank

These crypto card based projects end up with those cards being useless after one of the providers suddenly shut the doors and the price of the token goes down below 50% in value.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.