Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKENCARD  (Read 97805 times)
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:01:41 PM

Devs should opt to close this forum no one is inside here at all should at least paste up some news or direct user to the official tokencard forum instead

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redmi4x

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:18:58 AM

tokencard will be delisted from bittrex on 8. dezember. Good luck to you all.
m4tsby

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:30:26 AM

ouch. that is all. didnt see that coming.
KokoroKlphn

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:38:26 AM

tokencard will be delisted from bittrex on 8. dezember. Good luck to you all.
Why TKN delisting on trex??

RitzBitzz

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:41:54 AM

They should have go to bancor exchanges. They both have this Partnership .
https://app.bancor.network
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bancor-network/
Sitimunirah

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

Haha delisted? No wonder it get delisted
No communication at all from the team. No telegram, no slack, no discord.

It is so shady.
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:45:35 AM

OMG!!! Horrible timing!!!!!!!!  I just bought a bag 2 days ago, now lost 50% my invest!!!!!!!!!
Slims

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:17:27 PM

tokencard all threw all and said that this is the coolest and first project
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:29:16 PM

OMG!!! Horrible timing!!!!!!!!  I just bought a bag 2 days ago, now lost 50% my invest!!!!!!!!!
Damn but you have all he sign and red flag in this project and you are still buy it up.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Sitimunirah

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:11:48 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/TokenCard/comments/7h32t9/the_bittrex_situation/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=TokenCard

Read the explanation about the bittrex
Optimiza

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:02:31 PM

They were going to launch something by September but I haven't found about it. Any working product? When will the big unveil occur?
redmi4x

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:13:33 PM

stay away from this shady trash product.

-They have 0 communication,
-made 0 progress,
-CEO keeps deleting his posts in r/tokencard
-NEVER, NOT ONCE IN 8 MONTHS did their care or listen to feedback- not a single new exchange since then- now its getting delisted from bittrex wich had the biggest trading volume (50btc...)
-Cant prioritize their project, didnt fill or communicate with bittrex now they got delisted from them
-very very low trading volume
-false advertizing since beginning, claiming partnership with VISA (had even LOGO ON THEIR CARD) took it off after people found out.
-shady mofo CEO
-THey have no marketing guy
-about 3 people got 6 million (due ether rise now about 30million) out of ICO

->this was one of the first ICOs in the big bull run and one of the first that didnt deliver the slightest. All precious ethereum wasted on those losers.

STAY AWAY! RED ALERTS!
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:37:37 PM

-made 0 progress,
-NEVER, NOT ONCE IN 8 MONTHS did their care or listen to feedback- not a single new exchange since then- now its getting delisted from bittrex wich had the biggest trading volume (50btc...)
-Cant prioritize their project, didnt fill or communicate with bittrex now they got delisted from them
-false advertizing since beginning, claiming partnership with VISA (had even LOGO ON THEIR CARD) took it off after people found out.
-shady mofo CEO

->this was one of the first ICOs in the big bull run and one of the first that didnt deliver the slightest. All precious ethereum wasted on those losers.

STAY AWAY! RED ALERTS!
People will realize that 90% plus of the 2017 ICO´s won´t deliver.
No one puts 6million on the hands of strangers has it happened with a lot of ICO. Most of us would just go on vacation with one million, let alone 3.
Anyway, this project looked good at the beggining. Hope that the bloodshed of ICO doen´st seriously hit ETh, and doesn´t throw back cryptos in general.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:21:07 PM

I hope to recover,withdraw from bittrex

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:48:55 AM

Ha anyone received these token cards and do they work?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sitimunirah

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:46:38 AM

Ha anyone received these token cards and do they work?
Ahah ahaha, no, they delay everything.not even following their roadmap. I don’t even see a roadmap anymore.. All the promises during ico just to lure all investor to invest in them.

Not even a card right now..the one that they promise to give on september.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:45:15 PM

Hey All,
I wanted to address the current Bittrex situation directly and transparently. The events leading up to today:
Exactly a week ago we received an email from an employee at Bittrex who requested us to fill out a large backfill document. She also request us to share and provide a number of other more exotic legal files. Some of which we have, some of which we do possess yet and would need to be drafted. She wanted it all within 5 working days.
Drafting legal documents takes time and should not be done lightly. Besides interacting with lawyers can sometimes be a lengthy process.
The employee explicitly requested a director of the business to fill it all out. Which would be either me or David.
As it happens, by the time I received the email I was already en-route to the US to attend several meetings and events across the country. Including, but not limited too, meeting Wachsman PR, Consensus Invest and the WSJ at their HQ. I only just return from Seattle where I'd visited the New Alchemy team. Point being, my schedule was planned out and packed to the brim. To expect to get a prompt response for such a large request is unreasonable.
Legal matters take time and require a coordinated effort, they also are often a part of company strategy this is why my finance and compliance team had made the decision to discuss matter in-person once I got back.
I return to the UK and to my surprise read the same as everyone else this morning.
I have reached out to Bill Shihara directly to ask for his oversight in the process, specifically I requested them to afford us an appropriate amount of time to get this all done.
This is the situation so far.
Looking back, I recall that at the start of this year we spent hours on calls with Bill and both of our legal teams. In discussions regarding our token listing and other legal/business matters the amount of time, professionalism and dedication shown has always been upstanding.
To have all that work rolled back in a few days, due to backfill issues, is unexpected and I'd like to think that Bittrex still strives to maintain it's original high standards.
Consider however that there might be external factors at play here that we are currently not aware of.
I like Bittrex it's founding team a lot, their focus on architecture and scaliblilty is industry leading. It would be a blow if TKN were to get delisted on Bittrex. I'll be working towards getting the decisions repealed. If it does happen however it is by no means the end of the world. New and greater listings will come with time: the space is always evolving.
Our project and roadmap remain unchanged.
Sincerely,
Mel Gelderman
Founder & CEO
Token
Edit: I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TokenCard/comments/7h32t9/the_bittrex_situation/
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:11:10 PM

-made 0 progress,
-shady mofo CEO

STAY AWAY! RED ALERTS!
People will realize that 90% plus of the 2017 ICO´s won´t deliver.
No one puts 6million on the hands of strangers has it happened with a lot of ICO. Most of us would just go on vacation with one million, let alone 3.
Anyway, this project looked good at the beggining. Hope that the bloodshed of ICO doen´st seriously hit ETh, and doesn´t throw back cryptos in general.

This is a new trick being done by the project team.They cant scam and run away and have the fear of getting caught.Hype the market with a lot of promotion at the start of the ico and when a target amount is reached, they chose to slow down the process of work and delay further to use the cash and slowly go into dark within few years.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
onceuponatime

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:36:56 PM

I sold all my TKNs and went into other coins. I dont care about their stupid card anymore
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:10:32 AM

Sold at 75% loss. But not crying. That's crypto. If you are not prepared to lose your money, don't invest in it. Try something safer like government bonds or savings account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: