Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKENCARD  (Read 97805 times)
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:56:47 AM

I see other cards that do this, but it says token card is the first? What date did token card get eth and erc20 implemented? It's for a database I'm putting together of cards / promises.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:07:30 AM

can I use this card if Im not Eu resident?

None of the planned development was fulfilled and it has resulted in delist from Bittrex with a low volume per day and less attractive to investors.Do you still want to be part of this project in such case?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Deltadollar

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:54:03 PM

Project is dead. Even with some act of God bittrex re lists tkn the name and product is tainted. No serious exchange will pick them up in the meantime, nor any big investors.  I would suggest moving all your funds to monaco as they are about to take off, make your money back and get a cool metal card.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:53:30 AM

Project is dead. Even with some act of God bittrex re lists tkn the name and product is tainted. No serious exchange will pick them up in the meantime, nor any big investors.  I would suggest moving all your funds to monaco as they are about to take off, make your money back and get a cool metal card.

Even Monaco isn't better as no product is available at the global level.I would suggest being with Tenx as they are only crypto-based card doing it better as of now.Anyways its always your own research to help you get the best.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:32:34 AM

Yep a total scam,
Even if they focusing building product no sane project member will ever leave the community with zero info.
Look at the twitter. When is the last update.
Look at the Reddit. Someone shilling Tenx but nobody delete that.
Doulon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:58:31 PM

TKN is taking way to long. I gave up hope

I sold all my TKN and invested it in PLU. PLU have cards that are being shipped next week and a very low market cap for now. In Januari they will get listed on the big exchanges and their marketing will start also by then.

semiwylson

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:01:08 PM

If Im not EU ewsident can I order the card now?
Doulon

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:17:14 PM

I don't know. I have just ordered my card. With the free card you get a free ammount of 20 EUR/GBP to spend.

more info:
https://medium.com/@PlutusIT/green-light-for-exchanges-cards-delivered-live-product-demo-806a10353908
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:02:13 AM

I don't know. I have just ordered my card. With the free card you get a free ammount of 20 EUR/GBP to spend.

more info:
https://medium.com/@PlutusIT/green-light-for-exchanges-cards-delivered-live-product-demo-806a10353908

After checking this link, I don't see anything related to the token card and just another project based on debit cards.You can post that information by creating a new thread for this project and not spamming here.

Nousplatform Youtube     
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:54:29 AM

It's hard to imagine that this project was once one of the most hyped ICOs of it's time.  They raised the same amount of money as QTUM (15M ico) in 30 mins vs QTUM's 5 days.  Everyone including Omar (Crypt0) was hyping TKN up.  Conversely tons of people were calling QTUM a scam.  Both ICO'd around the same time and look at the projects now.  TKN team in hiding while QTUM team looks like it's about to take over Asia and then the world. It's crazy how wrong the community (myself included) is sometimes after reflecting.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:18:31 PM

I just dumped, for other projects of interest. I´m cleaning up the house after the ico hype in MAy. Really don´t know if this token will have value or not. But needing to "undiversify" a little, for me is fairwell TKN. Unwatching the thread as well so i don´t get depressed if the price pops suddenly;) Good luck to you all.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
petcoin37

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:07:29 AM

It's hard to imagine that this project was once one of the most hyped ICOs of it's time.  They raised the same amount of money as QTUM (15M ico) in 30 mins vs QTUM's 5 days.  Everyone including Omar (Crypt0) was hyping TKN up.  Conversely tons of people were calling QTUM a scam.  Both ICO'd around the same time and look at the projects now.  TKN team in hiding while QTUM team looks like it's about to take over Asia and then the world. It's crazy how wrong the community (myself included) is sometimes after reflecting.

true tkn looks bad but its far from over.
patience
RitzBitzz

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:08:38 AM

No one seem to do anything when you look at their twitter or forum.
No transparency at all
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:06:10 AM

No transparency at all

It's a sign for us to move from the project and focus on better ones like tenx or mco or centra.I lost belief in the crypto card-based project and would not invest going forth.

Nousplatform Youtube     
RitzBitzz

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:21:05 PM

No transparency at all

It's a sign for us to move from the project and focus on better ones like tenx or mco or centra.I lost belief in the crypto card-based project and would not invest going forth.
Yes.
Monaco and tenx is way infront and advancing faster than tokencard. They have loss their first mover advantage with the delay in releasing the product and the card.

Even if they release anything now, they can’t even compete with existing card projects in the market
nov

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

Independent crypto developer

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:27:16 PM

Any news?

WowDoge - DogeCoin Lightweight Wallet DOGE: DLoawzLvw5WvvpGUkSTxrwMgKhkamsqFo7
Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
RitzBitzz

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:16:57 AM

Any news?
No news. They didn’t even bother to say merry Christmas etc

They all on a year long holiday after collecting money since June.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:02:30 PM

Has anyone just transferred there Tkn coins to other exchanges? Do you think it will get relisted on bittrex? Alo why is the price still moving on bittrex without any volume? Thx

As soon as I saw the news I immediately translated from Bitrex to myetherwallet

I'm thinking about giving up on this transferring to liqui exchange sell it for btc is the something that's possible?

Better do it soon or it may get delisted from liqui too for low volume and you may be forced to keep your tokens in the wallet or trade on etherdelta as the final possible solution.

Nousplatform Youtube     
RitzBitzz

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

Still nothing huh?
Even after 2018, they still hiding/holiday?
Sitimunirah

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

I don’t think the team even care about the PR.
All the ICO contributor are useless to them after they get their money already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: