Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wear My Signature [Full Member- Legendary]  (Read 976 times)
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:53:32 AM

before your campaign takes off can you state the minimum number of characters for each post
and which boards the sig will not count posts as valid entries
djordjamayna (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 08:55:51 AM

What campaign? My signature is simply so are the conditions. I dont make anyone apply. If you are fine with the prices and the conditions send me a PM with your adress
Mate, they are only spamming for their sig. Report their posts as "spam post" to moderator so they won't get paid for their shit posts.

Even if it is, I think you should just hire a campaign manager instead. 
Yes, OP will hire a campaign manager but you are the one who must pay their fee. Deal?

*Sigh, there are a lot of spammer on this forum. This is OP campaign (bussiness), let whatever he wants to do about his bussiness. OP also pay from his own pocket, if you don't like the pay rates,just shut the fuck up and apply on other campaign.

Thank you mate for the understanding
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:16:26 AM

What campaign? My signature is simply so are the conditions. I dont make anyone apply. If you are fine with the prices and the conditions send me a PM with your adress
Mate, they are only spamming for their sig. Report their posts as "spam post" to moderator so they won't get paid for their shit posts.

Yes, OP will hire a campaign manager but you are the one who must pay their fee. Deal?

*Sigh, there are a lot of spammer on this forum. This is OP campaign (bussiness), let whatever he wants to do about his bussiness. OP also pay from his own pocket, if you don't like the pay rates,just shut the fuck up and apply on other campaign.

Thank you mate for the understanding
You should really have made this thread self-moderate. Otherwise you will keep getting sig spammers saying that you're rates are too low. It is your choice and if people want to join, they will. We don't need idiots on this forum telling others what to do, when what they are doing is fine.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:17:15 AM

and you also don't see if OP actually want to advertise his HYIP, it seem you really serious about this thread mate, there's something odd

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:38:06 AM

and you also don't see if OP actually want to advertise his HYIP, it seem you really serious about this thread mate, there's something odd
If not because of you I would not notice that he is promoting a HYIP, people are so focus with the rate..
I check his thread and it seems that he is making good money, he already have investors so I guess he can pay you guys a good amount.

STUDENTCOIN