Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 09:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BTC.sx - Leveraged trading made easy  (Read 8966 times)
Seal (OP)
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 02:44:53 AM

In CHromium they are not greyed out.

one more: I withdrawed my BTCs but page doesn't even register adress/blockchain

That's as expected. Withdrawals are processed daily after account reconciliations have been performed.

All client funds are held offline. Thanks for your patience.

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:51:23 AM

That's as expected. Withdrawals are processed daily after account reconciliations have been performed.

so I deposited on your page to gain with the rally, only to realize that it is not possible to trade and now my BTCs are frozen? Man, that's not correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least write on the page in BIG LETTERS when "your market" is closed  Angry
I'm loosing oportunitys to gain with my BTC frozen on your page.....worse, If BTC crashed now I could not sell nor hedge

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:38:26 AM

Withdrawals are processed daily after account reconciliations have been performed.

What time this happens? I need my BTCs

Seal (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 12:44:01 PM

so I deposited on your page to gain with the rally, only to realize that it is not possible to trade and now my BTCs are frozen? Man, that's not correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least write on the page in BIG LETTERS when "your market" is closed  Angry
I'm loosing oportunitys to gain with my BTC frozen on your page.....worse, If BTC crashed now I could not sell nor hedge

capoeira, client funds are never frozen. As stated, all client funds are held offline for security. Withdrawals are processed once per day, only after daily account reconciliations have been performed. I will make a note to specify this more clearly for the benefit of our customers.

I do not intend to run hot wallets anytime soon as I highly value client security. For an immediate payment service try one of the many hot wallet services out there.

On your note, I would encourage users to only use the btc.sx trading platform with bitcoin they can:
a. afford to lose (this is leveraged trading after all)
b. do not need immediate access to

All withdrawals are processed within 24 hours.

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:43:49 PM

capoeira, client funds are never frozen. As stated, all client funds are held offline for security. Withdrawals are processed once per day, only after daily account reconciliations have been performed. I will make a note to specify this more clearly for the benefit of our customers.

I do not intend to run hot wallets anytime soon as I highly value client security. For an immediate payment service try one of the many hot wallet services out there.

On your note, I would encourage users to only use the btc.sx trading platform with bitcoin they can:

include:

c. after they check if your service is working

-----

I think you understood what my problem was ;-)
I wouldn 't have needed "immediate access" if trading were possible, but it wasn't

I'll check some time later if your service improoved

Thanks

kakobrekla

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 01:39:08 PM

include:

c. after they check if your service is working

-----

I think you understood what my problem was ;-)
I wouldn 't have needed "immediate access" if trading were possible, but it wasn't

I'll check some time later if your service improoved

Thanks

Pretty funny stuff Smiley

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 02:42:45 PM

2h ago, 20 confirmations, NOT on my account.

What happened now?

https://blockchain.info/tx/61115098e34bf5b7fd911a6034c12bc1a03e85638172c067bee95c9740188af9

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:48:14 PM

2h ago, 20 confirmations, NOT on my account.

What happened now?

https://blockchain.info/tx/61115098e34bf5b7fd911a6034c12bc1a03e85638172c067bee95c9740188af9

still didn't arrive....emails send to support

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 07:20:35 PM

so it finaly arrived but again greyed out fields.....

I only tried it again because some fella in a Chat said it is working...So I guess it is a problem here on my system? Please help out

myself
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:57:28 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 05:07:11 PM by myself

today i got some positions closed at arbitrary prices  the mtgox price did not even get close to the stop and still i got my position closed IF support dont restore the positions this service should be labelled a scam

here is one of the position, so the stop price u get on the position details can be a lie or a error

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
Seal (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 04:53:28 PM

today i got some positions closed at arbitrary prices  the mtgox price did not even get close to the stop and still i got my position closed IF support dont restore the positions this service should be labelled a scam

Hi there myself, as positions are placed out to market we cannot reverse any actions. We would be considered to be a bucket shop if we could...

To read about how our stops work please refer to the FAQ - https://btc.sx/about/faq

If the email to our support address was from 'zero', then the trigger was a force liquidate (stop). This is due to the positions being within 20% of the stop price. This is enforced so that losses do not exceed the deposit amount placed for each position opened and ensures a fill of the corresponding close position within the stop price.

myself
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 05:14:05 PM

today i got some positions closed at arbitrary prices  the mtgox price did not even get close to the stop and still i got my position closed IF support dont restore the positions this service should be labelled a scam

Hi there myself, as positions are placed out to market we cannot reverse any actions. We would be considered to be a bucket shop if we could...

To read about how our stops work please refer to the FAQ - https://btc.sx/about/faq

If the email to our support address was from 'zero', then the trigger was a force liquidate (stop). This is due to the positions being within 20% of the stop price. This is enforced so that losses do not exceed the deposit amount placed for each position opened and ensures a fill of the corresponding close position within the stop price.
today low was
2013-09-11 00:00:00   132.61636   141.85   127.5   136.63   27724.37   3752763.67   135.36
and that's not even close to
the stop you display on the page

like I said above that either is a lie or a calculation error and you are misleading the user(me)

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: