Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Block chain independent developer  (Read 180 times)
grseed (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:38:57 AM

I would like to be an independent developer of the block chain.
Yes, I quit my job, recharge the twenty thousand of the electricity, took three broadband with two prepared, the door buried on the mine to prevent others to disturb, instant noodles and mineral water hoarding ten boxes. Want to be an independent developer of a block chain.
Although I still know nothing about the block chain, there is no too deep technical background.
But I still want to be learning to develop a block chain.
I may have a plan, I will head to do a project to develop a chain of chains, all applications are based on the development of the block chain, the direction is to set up a community to decide, technical problems by I do not eat or drink solve. I will use my own all the ability and influence to promote the development of this project.
Maybe this is more like the original NXT project team.
Maybe I will need a little investment, but not too much. Hundreds of thousands (should?) Enough to support my two-year development costs. Of course I will not want to, unless I feel that I have the ability to cope with everything and put it into practice.
I was suddenly initiation of this idea today, not mature. Post just want to hear everyone's advice, or ridicule?
Speak, maybe I will send you some original money?   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: