Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to see Transaction details on Electrum  (Read 996 times)
prashant.singh (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:19:41 AM

Hi,
I have started using electrum, seems a good wallet, but still taking some time to understand basic features like where can I see the transaction details?
http://freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/simple_guide_bitcoins_using_electrum/pending.png

As here, in history tab, I can only see Transaction Status (Unconfirmed/ Not Verified), Amount and Balance.

Where are the rest of the details? Like who send me these bitcoins ( sender's address), transaction hash, no of confirmations on this tx ect.

I have not send any BTC to anyone so can't say whether there I can find such details like Receiver's address, Sender's address, Amount Send, Amount refunded, Mining fee  etc.

So my question is where can I look for such details?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:21:19 AM

Hi,
I have started using electrum, seems a good wallet, but still taking some time to understand basic features like where can I see the transaction details?

As here, in history tab, I can only see Transaction Status (Unconfirmed/ Not Verified), Amount and Balance.

Where are the rest of the details? Like who send me these bitcoins ( sender's address), transaction hash, no of confirmations on this tx ect.

I have not send any BTC to anyone so can't say whether there I can find such details like Receiver's address, Sender's address, Amount Send, Amount refunded, Mining fee  etc.

So my question is where can I look for such details?

In the history tab, right click on a transaction, go to details...
Here, you should see a list of inputs and outputs, the number of confirmations, the broadcast date, the amount that was sent, the size, the fee and the tx id.

In this details-tab, you could click on "save", and save the raw, signed transaction. The default extention will be .txn, but it's just an ascii file you can open with gedit, nano, vi, notepad, wordpad,...
In this file txn, you'll find the hex (between quotes). If you copy this hex, and paste it on my transaction decoder: http://www.mocacinno.com/page/rawdecode you can decode the transaction online, and see all details you ever wanted to know (txid, hash, size, vsize, version, loctime, all details about the inputs, all details about the outputs, sequences,...)

Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
prashant.singh (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

Thanks, man. I feel so stupid for not right-clicking on the transaction. I tried clicking and double-clicking and checking all tabs in the wallet.
Coin-Keeper

Activity: 758
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:08:08 PM

Thanks, man. I feel so stupid for not right-clicking on the transaction. I tried clicking and double-clicking and checking all tabs in the wallet.

Please don't feel stupid.  We were all new once.  I hope you enjoy Electrum as you discover some of its great features.  The software rocks.

BTC: 1PYSBbuKM3kW19xe9TXJQfq64rPhd8XorF
Staked and Verified: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg17102755#msg17102755
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: