Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do We Need Kids??? This Planet Is Getting Over Populated Already!!!  (Read 3266 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:35:34 PM

>>Why do I need kids if some people already do
Why do you need money if some people are already wealthy?

If you are old enough, you might get a chance to participate in Social Security. But it will be gone in a few years, because of Government bungling. You need kids who love you to take care of you when you grow old.

Cool
It is certainly an important reason, but it seems to me that the main reason that we are not eternal, and someone needs to correct our mistakes. Children are needed for this. We never took care of our land. The man deflates and destroys the oil, cut down the forest, poisoning the environment. Our children will create new technologies to restore the environment.

Yeah, it is certainly nice to have kids that can take care of you when you get older. A certain number of kids are definitely needed and I don't think any government's should dictate how many each person can have.

Yeah, I kind of agree with you about having few kids that may help you when you are old Cool So what can we do as youth to reduce the problem of overpopulation in the near future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:36:39 PM

Kids are a gift from the god. It is a criminal offense not to have children.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:10:03 AM

I am not sure that you got that right mate. I mean about getting children that is. How can children be a gift from a god when we all know how kids are made? I think God has noting to do with that, maybe for some people it is easier to blame it on God i guess. But i do think that people should have children if possible, i do not understand people who say they do not want children...
LetsRoll

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:50:43 PM

I get the point of the question. People say that without young people, there won't be enough labor to do the work involved in keeping everything running while some people become too old. The catch 22 is that at some point there will be too many people on the earth unless birth rates decline.
tikboyhere

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:05:23 PM

Why do we need kids? This planet is getting over populated already!

Most contemporary estimates for the carrying capacity of the Earth under existing conditions are between 4 billion and 16 billion. Depending on which estimate is used, human overpopulation may or may not have already occurred. Nevertheless, the rapid recent increase in human population is causing some concern.

David Attenborough described the level of human population on the planet as a multiplier of all other environmental problems In 2013, he described humanity as "a plague on the Earth" that needs to be controlled by limiting population growth.

“ Overpopulation in various countries has become a serious threat to the health of people and a grave obstacle to any attempt to organize peace on this planet. Albert Einstein – physicist 1879 – 1955 ”

For me, I got 2 dogs and I'm kinda OK with that for now! I'm just aiming at my billion dollar dream... What about you guys???

Kids are our future they are the one who will be the successor  and future doctors, engineers, etc. At the same time we need them because at the end of the day they are the one who will take care of us when we get old. So we need to teach them and give all the knowledge that they needs to know for them to survive in the reality of this world. No one should give up with these beautiful creature because if we love them while they are still young it will retain and love us back.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jhonbit

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:20:04 PM

We nned kifs and mroe babies, the problem is the most populated countries and more poor are the country that have a high babies,a nd richest countries have less babies and many old people. www.diarioviral.net
we have to control the population,  control birt. in poor countries just have 2 kids, because in general poor people who born in poor country are poor all higth life and this people have many kids, to sum up, this kind of people only reproduce poverty www.diarioviral.net in the world.
Shiller2009

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

We nned kifs and mroe babies, the problem is the most populated countries and more poor are the country that have a high babies,a nd richest countries have less babies and many old people. www.diarioviral.net
we have to control the population,  control birt. in poor countries just have 2 kids, because in general poor people who born in poor country are poor all higth life and this people have many kids, to sum up, this kind of people only reproduce poverty www.diarioviral.net in the world.

You do not need to control anyone. War, alcohol, drugs, poor nutrition, stress and illnesses themselves will shed many people.

Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:48:52 PM

Don't worry about over population, if we dont need them I don't know why we are working to earn in the firs place.
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:34:47 PM

You do not need to control anyone. War, alcohol, drugs, poor nutrition, stress and illnesses themselves will shed many people.
[/quot

All those that you've mentioned doesn't seems to be working my friend, as the world population is growing every second Smiley
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:41:28 PM

Wow, great analysis here... by saying rich countries has small number of new born babies and poor countries has high number of new born. So, what do you think of countries like U.S, China, and Japan these are all highly developed "rich countries" don't you think they are little getting overpopulated and one day that would eventually become a problem?
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:47:08 PM

Why do we need kids? This planet is getting over populated already!

Most contemporary estimates for the carrying capacity of the Earth under existing conditions are between 4 billion and 16 billion. Depending on which estimate is used, human overpopulation may or may not have already occurred. Nevertheless, the rapid recent increase in human population is causing some concern.

David Attenborough described the level of human population on the planet as a multiplier of all other environmental problems In 2013, he described humanity as "a plague on the Earth" that needs to be controlled by limiting population growth.

“ Overpopulation in various countries has become a serious threat to the health of people and a grave obstacle to any attempt to organize peace on this planet. Albert Einstein – physicist 1879 – 1955 ”

For me, I got 2 dogs and I'm kinda OK with that for now! I'm just aiming at my billion dollar dream... What about you guys???

Kids are our future they are the one who will be the successor  and future doctors, engineers, etc. At the same time we need them because at the end of the day they are the one who will take care of us when we get old. So we need to teach them and give all the knowledge that they needs to know for them to survive in the reality of this world. No one should give up with these beautiful creature because if we love them while they are still young it will retain and love us back.

I don't think you understand the point of our discussion here my friend, we're trying to discuss the problem of our planet getting overpopulated gradually, gradually... We are not totally against giving birth to new born babies rather not to populate our beautiful planet with too many human beings Smiley 
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

Oh yes, indeed! But giving birth to too many kids that's where the problem is Smiley
Ghostrich

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:51:19 PM

more adults less babies? that's great. More people will buy BTC, since babies can't buy anything, they can only poop and drink millk
bsan

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:29:18 PM

because basically we are created to have offspring until the universe is destroyed by doomsday, so we do not have to worry about the human population on earth until now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: